Why not eat at Red Robin™ tonight?

Why not eat a shotgun shell tonight?

Why not skull fuck your mom tonight?

This.

CHECK THESE FAZOLI'S

Is this place good?

No, got food poisoning last time I went

I got kicked out of a Red Robin once. Shit was cash

I enjoy Red Robin for lunch every now. Their menu has a nice variety of burgers and sandwiches and you can get like a gallon of milkshake for pretty cheap.

RR's is delicious. Will prob grab a Bourban burger tomorrow, have s 50% off coupon.

story?

They wont let me eat inside at their bar alone.

>being an underage redditor
Fuck off, dumbass.

The waitress accosted me and fucked up my order last time

Onion rings are GOAT

>Red Robin
Burgers have 0 flavor, shitty waitstaff, and packed with retards. Only decent thing there is the onion rings, and I can make that shit at home.

In Canada we have Red Robin donut shops. They were huge until the mid 90's when Tim Horton's exploded. Still find them around every once in a while. They are shit, they were always shit.

I've never even heard of one and they probably don't exist in my nation or even this continent

That's just Robin's donuts you twat. No red. There's still one in the Saskatoon bus station

Oh ya! My bad. I'm pretty drunk. What the fuck was the red Robbin then? I know there was something red robin... maybe that was red rooster convenience store? I think I have a drinking problem.

Yes. Poisoned some fat fuck's french fry tower last time I went. Shit was so cash

Red Robin is also a restaurant in Canada you fucking tard

whenever i have been to america ive always been to red robin
i liked the burgers and the strawberry lemonade stuff.

Left angry.

The King of Red Robin and telomerase. How can it be bad?

They skimp you on the bottomless fries. First time the waitress only checked my party once and only got another basket. Second time I went all out and pushed that call waiter button and asked for a basket. It got to a point where the manager came out and asked me "how many baskets do you need?!" I got two more baskets then proceeded to ask for three more. Third time I went waitress was a total bitch about everything. I only got one basket of fries cause it's all I really needed but damn if you advertise bottomless fries, don't be a Jew about it Red Robin.

Ya but nowhere even remotely close to anywhere I have ever lived or even visited. I checked last night. I was drunk and stupid. I used to go to red rooster and robins donuts, and combined the two in my mind. I was just a little fucking kid at the time, so I forgive myself for getting mixed up like that.

FAZOLI

this is my red robin experience.
bland burgers and got jewed with the bottomless fries. Almost seemed like we had to force the waiter to bring us more fries and he ended up only bringing a half basket.

never went back

Because its a burger place that has meh burgers.

At there because I had a coupon for a free burger.

It was pretty good.

Unfortunately, not really worth the ~$12 it normally costs for a burger and fries.

I suppose it depends on your area. Why go there when you have a local British pub that manages to make burgers just as good for half the price, plus great beers on tap.

also, the fries are terrible

the little retro arcade is neat though.

I always get the burnin love burger and enjoy it, the fries are good especially with the red robin seasoning on them

Robins donuts had a donut called the "ghostbuster". It was the best donut ever. I miss Robin's Donuts.
And Tim Horton's is terrible.
They keep taking over other places. Baskin Robins and Taco Bell by my place are now fucking Tim Horton's. The bad thing is, is that they get way more business.

OP here, I saw this once as a shitpost and I laughed my ass of thinking that red robin would actually try and shill fat ck people.

It was an obvious shitpost but the premise was so funny I think it should be a meme.

"Why not eat at ______ tm tonight?:

$10 for a mediocre burger and fries?
Better off going to McDonalds desu.

its way better then mcdonalds

But does red robin have the best fast food sandwich?

for me it's the red robin. the best burger restaurant.

>that overly sweet strawberry lemonade
Shit was GOAT after a football game as a kid
>Fried egg burger
>Onion ring tower
>Strawberry lemonade
>Choco milkshake afterwards
I haven't had that shit in like 10 years but I imagine it's not as good as I remember

I always got the bow tie donut. I don't know why, the whipped cream was always stale as fuck and I didn't even like maraschino cherries...

Do they still have the ghostbuster?

>British pub
>great beers

o i am laffin

I don't think I have been there since 1993. Shit I feel old...