Eating Wendy's for the first time in my life. What am I in for?

Eating Wendy's for the first time in my life. What am I in for?

A fine dining experience

Mildly warm fast food.

disappointment

you're about 15 year too late

I'm finished. It was ok but nothing worth sending a postcard back home to mum about

The fries were easily the best part of the meal. They have the potato skin on them, and I suspect in this region they are fried in 100% pure locally grown palm oil

We don't have Wendy's like this in Australia, had it in New Zealand last month and the large cup size was the biggest fucking cup i've seen in my life, a good 3 times bigger than normal larges. Is it like this in every country? Who the fuck needs that much soft drink?

>What am I in for?
diarrhea

Was that a fucking piece of fried chicken at a wendys?

OP here, I'm Australian too which is why it's the first time I've ever eaten it. I'm in Jakarta at the moment. Everything you see there cost $6 dollarydoos

Fast food here isn't really that cheap but it's by no means mcdonalds Australia fuck you in the arse tier expensive

Yes and it was hands down the most flavourless piece of fried chicken I've ever had

Get a chocolate Frosty and large fries. Dip fries in Frosty. Orgasm

So this is some weird ass third world Wendy's. You need to come to America where the wendys burgers are plump and juicy. Served hot and fresh. Tear up the fries and add them to the chili. It's delicious.

I'd rather go to McDonalds

Better than McDonalds

i like the double stack from their value menu. cheapest 1/4 beef cheeseburger around

Why cant you just eat the last 4 fries? Why do you have to leave them in there?

Why didnt you eat the pickles?

>What am I in for?
Mediocrity.

>eating wendys
>in indonesia
nigga, there is so much shit wrong with you i dont even know where to begin.

Wendy's sells chili? Wtf, why are amerifats so obsessed with chili? It's fucking ground up meat and beans, poor persons food

I ate it all after u took this pic. I love eating the pickles separately because I'm a dingus

Not OP, but Wendy's pickles SUCK so bad, and I fucking love pickles. When I eat Wendy's, I pick the pickles out, and that's saying a lot, because I eat pretty much all pickles. Even my family is amazed that I don't eat the pickles from there. They're disgusting and taste like ass.

>Ew poor people ugh
You sicken me you probably sniff your own farts

strange but I allow it

I love pickles as well, I am not American though, I was pretty disgusted when I tasted the first kosher pickles in your country

Here in America, it totally depends on what brand, or where you buy your pickles. I buy a variety of pickles, from a variety of places, but the best are the housemade half-sours from a local Ukraine grocery and the Persian pickles from the local middle eastern market. At any rate, Wendy's has horrible pickles.

Nothing wrong with sniffing my own farts

Well maybe not but chili is awesome you are missing out

I like these

>Wendy's sells chili? Wtf, why are amerifats so obsessed with chili? It's fucking ground up meat and beans, poor persons food
>why are amerifats so obsessed
>amerifats so obsessed
>obsessed

i know you are ;)

What burger did you get? The cheap ones (double stack, jr cheeseburger etc.) are okay, but the bigger ones (Dave's single/double/triple) are great.

Not at wendy's. It's literally the old burgers that dried up on the grill.

>Wendy's sells chili? Wtf, why are amerifats so obsessed with chili? It's fucking ground up meat and beans, poor persons food

Lore has it that it traces back to their old operating procedures. They put a burger on the grill for each person who came in the restaurant, to speed up order fulfillment. If the patties sat too long before going in a sandwich, they used them for the chili. Better than throwing away perfectly good meat. Not sure how true this was, or if it's still done; perhaps someone who's worked at Wendy's can confirm or deny.

Those ARE good! They sell those at several of my local markets. I usually keep some in the pantry, although I don't have any right now, but I do have a jar of the same brand's red cabbage and pickled "salad".

We enjoy feeling poor and complaining about it

Don't they now just keep cooked patties in a little drawer and microwave it when they assemble it. I remember trying it once a couple of years ago and distinctly remember a corner shaped chunk of beef or two in it.

How sad must it be for other countries to just sit around thinking about what America is doing all day? Like they have nothing else in their lives but jealousy or something? Do they really just not have anything else to do in their shitholes?

I have never once thought about or cared about what any 3rd worlder is doing in ANY other country. SAD

Fast food.

It's a warm meal that's always not enough and leaves you more hungry even though you ate 1000 calories.

Good lemonade and cheese sauce though.

This. The fries I had were stale and rubbery as fuck

Vastly overhyped. I had a Wendy's open nearby. I bought into the advertising, thought it was "premium" fast food with great ingredients. It's literally no better than mcdonalds, only it's 20% more expensive.

Could be that my location had shitty service. The 2 times i went there, the food was cold. This was a brand new location too.

HOLY SHIT IT IS ALWAYS FUCKING MILDLY WARM

kekek

Good stuff with strong flavours

Maybe a thumb in your chili if you've been a good boy

McDefense force out in full damage control I see

4x4 for a lunch savior

Rest is OK

Nah you got the standard experience, it's really no different from mcDonald's or BK

Wendy's has the best quality meat it's fresh never frozen and cooked to order not sitting under a heat lamp like McDonald's.

Wendys burgers are square for better cheese coverage. No drawer, everything is (supposed to be unless you're in a shit location) cooked to order.

McDonald's make every single burger to order in Australia, are they still using heat lamps in America?

if you go to mcdonald's expecting freshness you're an asshole

you're the reason every fast food restaurant now has that shitty mood lighting

Either heat lamps or heat "drawers": I worked at a Burger King as a kid, and they'd pre-cook the meats and set them in a kind of drawer to keep it all hot.

It's a little gross