Alternative steak

hey Veeky Forums what's something different I can do with steak aside from put it up my ass? I already sous vide and seared one, then froze the rest in vacuum pack. I'm thinking something asian maybe.

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/chickens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freeze it and then put it in your ass

it is already frozen you dunce

Gyudon is my go to with frozen beef
Quick and easy

cut up and marinade in adobo then douse in cumin garlic powder and pepper, stir fry with peppers and onions to make fajitas, and roll them up real tight so you can shove them in your ass

Sweet. You're halfway there

Marinate it in a Korean kalbi or bulgogi marinade and grill over charcoal.

Cut into thin strips, marinade, and add to a stir fry

>what's something different I can do with steak
Fucking nothing.
This is why steak is boring, pleb food.
It is literally the least versatile ingredient you'll cook with, and if you've tasted one good steak you've tasted them all.

>Take steak out of freezer and put it on the counter to thaw
>go to a bar and go up to the biggest guy there
>be like fuck you faggot i was just balls deep in your wife
>go home and put the partially frozen steak on your face to sooth the pain

Thaw and cut up for a pie

Cut up and stew it

Pot roast it whole

Slice it and cook in a pan for quesadillas or some shit

Idk it's fucking meat nigga you have options

I sliced and seared it. made a sauce w/ demi glace, soy sauce, sugar, and mirin. ate with sauteed broccoli. tastes pretty gud.

There are no alternative steaks, there are just steaks. Just as there are no alternative facts, ter are just facts.

>asian maybe.
good idea, put it up an asian's ass

chink holocaust when?

There's been a chicken holocaust goin on for years now, it's called the poultry industry.

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/chickens/

.>8531412
>peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/chickens/

Well at least they aren't committing a shelter animal holocaust. Get fucked Peta drone.

All animals deserve equal rights and equal treatment and are not yours to abuse or eat.

Animal rights are the final bastion of equality, it is the last form of slavery.

not much else you can do with a new york strip other than s and p

Killing almost every animal "rescued" by peta "shelters" is indefensible. Thinking a pet should die rather than being a pet is better for them is completely fucked and hypocritical.

You've drank the koolaid and are incapable of coming up with your own arguments.

Do you not remember the words of John Adams when he siad Give me liberty or give me death? The animal probably prefers death over a life of suffering and paind and imprisonment.

What did you use to sear?

I picked up a searzall and it really does work better with no gas taste.

I like to use a beef stock cube mixed with clarified butter instead of salt and pepper. It's worth a try if you've never done it.

What do you sous vide your steaks in? Try different flavored butters.

If you really think an animal has the capacity to think that, you're retarded.

You would be surprised at just how much intelligence animals can display.

I grew up on a farm and spent a lot of time around animals. It would most likely shock you just what they are capable of. They think they feel they love. They may not be self aware as humans are and incapable of higher thought but they are not mindless drones. Except for chickens fuck chickens. Anybody that thinks a chickens life is worth anything is a fucking idiot that has never been around them.

It's been proven that dolphins and monkeys and porpuses and octopuses and whales and such are incredibly intelligent, self aware, and even have empathy.

Are you a man and are you bisexual, gay, or willing to exmperiment with the same sex? I've always wanted to date a man who grew up on a farm, and has the hands of a carpenter but the heart of a poet. Will you be that man?

Fucking kill yourself for using the sous vide method

i like flank steak. I would buy shitty cuts of flap meat for carne asada, but my ex gf only ate flank steak punctured and marinated in terrayaki sauce.
she called it 'a steak for ladies'

That was Patrick Henry you fucking retarded peta mong.

Yea and those are so so commonly eaten.