WE SOYLENT NOW

Hello Veeky Forums I just got this stuff in the mail and had my first meal.

It tastes like a milkshake made out of soy, and is VERRY filling. I'm looking forward to replacing my diet with this stuff as well

What does Veeky Forums think of meal replacements?

Enjoy your explosive diarrhea

Mindless fuckery. You're lying.
Enjoy dying of a plebian food choice filled with substandard nutrition choices and indigestion.

I think I'm okay with this
I am not lying. You're just fat

>What does Veeky Forums think of meal replacements?

I don't see the point. Limiting your diet to only one food can't possibly be healthy. Plus it would be boring as fuck. I enjoy cooking and eating different types of food. I'd go insane eating the same thing day after day.

Filling? Who gives a shit. I care about it tasting good. Smelling good. Being pleasing to the eye. Experiencing the satisfaction of a job well done when cooking a meal. Soylent is none of those things. It's shit.

Bro, this is like going to Veeky Forums and posting a picture of your new bicycle and how excited you are to ride it everywhere instead of driving a car like a non-autist

>300 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

kys

Once asked my boss about trying this stuff out for our IT shop and he said 'No'.

>Why not?

>We're not a sweat shop, everyone here is treated like a human being and there is no need to have a supply of gruel for overworked slaves

fuck off shill

Maybe I should only replace two meals a day then

Enjoy your jaw atrophy
Better start investing in lots of chewing gum

Holy shit, how fat are you?

Would this be ok to have once a day?

Don't do it. You'll end up a tranny and have your boipucci posted on /v/ like Cosmo.

Soy is extremely high in estrogen, by consuming a lot you will become more effeminate each day

Why would you degrade yourself like you were some farm animal?

>inb4 I'm a programmer and have to be in front of the cumputer 24/7

I also recently got some. I've already made a subscription on Amazon. It just tastes like soy milk, which isn't bad at all. Soylent is great for lazy fucks like me who can't be bothered to cook.

>you must be fat if you enjoy good and cooking

Holy shit, murder yourself

I don't see why not.

So you'd rather sustain your self like a fucking comatose patient?

I sincerely hope you die or at least grow man titties.

I think this would be great to take if you workout and already drink protein shakes

I mix bananas or some other various fruits with high-protein fat free vanilla yogurt and milk for a high protein shake.

Also eat plenty of fish and chicken.

Why would I buy soyshit if I have better alternatives that taste better and allow me more freedom to vary taste and texture?

I know this is bait but I'll bite.
Don't replace your diet with soylent. It will eventually make you sick enough to not be able to drink thick liquids without gagging. My brother is a programmer who used to exclusively drink this whenever he didn't have time to make a meal/get up to grab a meal, but after 6 month of doing this he began throwing up the soylent as he drank it and can't drink it anymore. It was also harder for him to chew food for a few days.

Soylent shouldn't be used as a meal replacement, but as a snack, using it to replace a meal is really unhealthy.

That being said, you can drink it all you want just don't say you weren't warned.

I think that is op's goal

why are you so angry about another man's decisions? it's not like I'm exclusively drinking soylent and cutting everything out, anyways. I'll still make food. just maybe not breakfast.

I don't like the taste, when they fix the taste i'll consider getting more of this.
I not a very good cook and don't like to waste time cooking everyday, i'm all for a good meal replacement, liquid or solid.

>soylent
>snack

>Drinking people

I just bought about 60 meals worth of joylent, twenny bars, and cocoa soylent. Trying it out for the first time.
I'm concerned that my bad eating habits and sedentary lifestyle during the week are adversely effecting my health. I only plan on using it for 1 meal a day, maybe 2. I hope it turns my health around and I can integrate it easily into my life.

hilarious to see all these numales guzzling estrogen as their only source of nourishment