Beezee is a genius

Beezee is a genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=iez5dFbZWSc

He's getting a 47,000 dollar tax refund, just happens to be slightly more than all the money he lost in cryptos making him technically in the green now. How does he do it? He must have paid like 150,000 in taxes working as a fast food delivery driver.

Attached: Beezee.png (1680x1050, 622K)

Next up. Beezee arrested for tax fraud.

anyone know his real name?

I took too many L's my time for the W's.....tums up man need the tums...ha ha heh ha...lend it till ya lose it, stake it till ya break it, hold it till ya gold it, love it till it leaves you, bend it till ya save it...ha ha heh ha.....so so so many ways

Attached: beezee.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

How much does he make that he qualifies for a 47k refund?

Look at that URL. The tax refund site doesn't even have a real domain name, it's straight up AWS domain

He's getting scammed again holy shit

Oh you did not know? hes making money soooo manny ways soooooooo many ways.

Did this nigger ramble for 3 nonstop minutes about exactly the same? Getting money yee yee

Ok, I'm not familiar with this character. I hear what sounds like a "hood" African American person boasting about his tax return? Is this what crypto audience is like nowadays?

Nah, niggahs sound different. He's an African immigrant.

thank god for youtubes 2x playback speed

WE

he's such a baller, lost 45k in scams and got 47k in taxes, so he's up $2000 on the year. how the fuck can a grown man survive off $2000 over 12 months!?

invest those 2000 in weed and sell it in the hood

He's obviously a dumb dude. Let's say he does file for a 47k return. Will the IRS refund him and then go after him later for filing a false claim or will they not refund him at all and press charges?

WHAT WAS I THINKING

Attached: beezee.png (669x826, 637K)

Pussyboy26

Attached: 2018-03-24 18_20_40-Pussyboy26 - Profile page - XVIDEOS.COM – Opera.jpg (1289x511, 66K)

Lmao

Attached: D3DEC67C-8FE9-471A-9230-C1EB9BA14267.jpg (600x885, 62K)

You know that tax scams are all the rage right now? Getting scammed again.... Taking the L

Jamal Tyrone McDonald's

>tfw I only had to lose money to make money.

SO THEY GIVE HIM 47K FOR GETTING SCAMMED AND I OWE MORE THAN I HAVE FOR INVESTING AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME

OHHHHH MY GOD THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY

Attached: 1511637261817.png (725x704, 348K)

lmfao i want to see the face of whoever reviews his tax return. if he doesn't fucking get an audit from this shit ill lose it

deleted