>OP is a fat cunt
Every fucking time.

>bawww :^(

do you live in fucking korea?

>Call measurement a cup
>all my cups are different sizes

>Lift, exercise besides and have a physically demanding job, 6'3"
>Recomended caloric intake is anywhere from 3-4k depending on season
>WOW YOU ATE A WHOLE PLATE OF FOOD? JEEEESUS user!

It's time we gassed the numales

the air in the bag is to protect them

if the bag was full you'd complain
>new bag of "chips" is just crumbs

>oats in a box
>200g box
>serving size: 30g
>my usual serving is half or a whole box

>>new bag of "chips" is just crumbs
no it wouldn't be

if the bag was packed full of chips the density would prevent most of the chips from getting smashed

The air is usually nitrogen, it's there to maintain freshness.

Then why don't they do that user?
I'm sure if that was the case someone would cash in on it because everybody complains about the chip bags not being full

>Then why don't they do that user?
Selling less product for the same cost is just basic economics. Don't be daft.

Yeah, that's what they said 15 years ago when they cut the chip content from 2/3 to 1/2 the bag.

>family size
>in reality it's individual size

My favorite is that when a package is telling you how many cups a quantity of coffee will make, a "cup" of coffee is 6 fluid ounces. (Don't know what that is in metric.) For everything else a "cup" is at least 8 ounces.

Then there's the notion that a "glass" of wine is 4 or 5 ounces, but a "glass" of anything else is at least 8 ounces, and often 12 or 16.

Where did this shit come from?

No human being should ever consume more than 2000 - 2500 kcal a day.

>kcal
Can you speak English?

kcal = kilocalories
AKA food calories, you dumbo.

Idiot asshole

Military 24-hour rations are pretty regularly in the 3000-3500 kcal range.
Or do you just not acknowledge that there are people out there that do serious physical labor?

People who do serious physical labour should still eat ~2500 kcal at the maximum.

manlets maybe

Maybe if they constantly want to lose weight and be skin and bones with no muscle because at that low of a range for someone who does extreme physical labor all day, your calorie deficit will be putting you into the phase where your body starts using your muscle as food and eat it away. Go to school for a while you imbecile. Just because you're fat or super small and sit at a desk doesn't mean every one is.

Eat our poison please: The infograph.

Do you retards know what is in your food?

This claim is factually incorrect.

>buy doritos
>pay $4.50
>get 1/4 of a bag
>net weight 6 oz

Gotta love America.

Every bag of chips/doritos/whatever has the weight of the actual product on it. You know they put some air or gas stuff in there so they don't break by using the bag as a protective balloon. YOU KNOW THIS. Don't try to act like you think you're getting ripped off just because someone made a comment and you want to jump on the bandwagon and feel your moment of righteousness to say fuck da man.

Didn't mean to tag in this. It was a general statement to all who were complaining about that. My bad

I was just fucking off anyways bout the prices.
I won't buy the things, let alone anything that isn't pretzel crisps.

I just make popcorn basically and eat that when I want something in that category but it's confusing seeing people complain about the not all the way filled bags when they have been that way their entire life and they just want something to complain on

Was just poking them about it anyways.

Can you explain why or are you just being retarded on purpose?

>get invited for dinner
>1/3 of a meal on your plate
>"sorry user, that's all"

The saddest part is the people eating those girl sized meals are the chubs and the people who actually eat look healthy.

Are you retarded? Any time prior to automobiles and desk jobs, life was actually hard for the non-rich. People worked hard and ate many more Calories than we do now. 3000 would be a low estimate. In colder climates, they'd eat even more.

kill yourself manlet dyel

>buy bag of brazil nuts
>250g
>halfway through the bag
>707kcal/100g

I guess I didnt want to eat lunch today anyway

>recipe calls for a medium pot
>only have large pots

>That one person who gets the most on their plate, takes about 5 mouthfuls and says they're done, throwing the rest in the bin.

>is fat
>calls portions too small

every time