When was the last time you got comfy and sat down and ate a publix sub

when was the last time you got comfy and sat down and ate a publix sub

Other urls found in this thread:

arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pub sub
>not chicken tender

why even live?

Why would I do that when I'm on Long Island and we have actual delis?

arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Publix subs are overrated. I'll pass on their subs and their shitty sushi.

lol

Last time i was on the beach in Florida. I ate a pubsub, Italian with L,T,O, Oil and Vinegar. Also drank a 6er of some Cream Ale from a brewery in Jacksonville with a cute whale on it. Was a good fucking day. I would have preferred a Jims but, well, its cold as fuck in WNY.

too long, my friend...too long...

fellow long islander here. What fucking delis are there that make good subs? Just tell me the town and the name

I'll be there soon. Sorry, rest of America but pubsubs are the absolute best.

>those 3s

Nice digits

Mostly the south shore

been years, no in fl anymore. growing up my mom would get me a italian and i would eat it for 2 meals

i miss it, and her...

look for a butcher; Panicos is good (its in Smithtown)

2014 ;_;
Ill be back in Florida soon ^^

I want a pubsub but I don't know how to order them. I only know they exist because the tv tells me so but I go to the deli area and there's no indication of procedure or anything. There's nothing in my publix that would even make you think they sold subs and I confirmed this by telling my mom they sell them and she didn't even know. I thought I'd go and see how someone else does it and just copy them but I've never seen anyone order a pubsub anywhere in my publix.

if ur publix has a deli it has pub subs

you walk up to the counter and you say i want a fuckin turkey sandwich with tomatoes and shit like subway its not hard

ive never been in a publix that didnt have a deli though

gonna be having one today

feels godlike man

people from nu-male cuck states will never, ever EVER know this feel

>publix sub's
>not wawa

no

publix tendie sub with fresh hot chicken>wawa tendie sub>publix tendie sub with old chicken

but those tomato spinach paninis add bacon at wawa are perfect, publix cannot compete.

I prefer club sandwiches from wawa

They fill my tummy up nicely

>Work at Publix
>Get coupons for free half subs

I always got italian subs with pepper jack and a little bit of salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. The best fucking food in the world.

From what I can remember our local one had a toppings station a là subway. There was a soda fountain and a bar with stools facing the window. It was tucked away in the corner of the store, so you might not see it if you're not paying attention in the bread section.

Last week I had an American sub, American cheese, onions, pickles, L, T spicy mustard. That was a heavenly combination

what the fuck is wawa, are you fucking gay?

>going to a shitty chain grocery store to eat a sandwich made of third-rate luncheon meat under flourescent overhead lighting

is visualizing this supposed to make me feel happy? it just makes me feel depressed. what in the fuck is wrong with you people. please don't answer that, it's rhetorical. the TVA was a mistake

>He doesn't live on the east coast and thinks this is remotely true

I'm so sorry

Not him but I see his point, why would I go to Publix for lunch when I could go to Wegmans?

They vary from store to store I think