Post the shit you put on everything

Post the shit you put on everything.

That shit is like crack for Mexican food. Better than Cholula. I put regular Tabasco on everything though.

Literally if you don't put this on everything, you prefer to spend your free time with a penis in your mouth.

where's that lime juice gif

Unironically these

I use both on these on almost anything. I also like to combine them to make spicy mayo. I eat so mayonnaise it's actually a problem. I'm really skinny but I know that shit ain't good for me.

I barely even use salt anymore this shit replaced it long ago.

I like green pepper best but they are all fantastic. If anything could use a bit of vinegar Cholula is my go to.

I even double checked the picture wtf.

Green sriracha

>green sriracha
aka un-ripe fresno chili aka jalapeno juice

Unironically this

I like pain.

There is no dish that this doesn't improve.

mah nigga

I love this.

It's orgasmic but only with beef or potatoes or both. Wouldn't put it on anything else.

I agree, but also anything crumbed like fish, or anything tomato, mushroom or bean based. So good. I've also used it as salad dressing in place of balsamic.

This. And yeah, I'm Dutch

This thread is fucking repulsive.
Except "I like pain" guy, he can carry on about his business.

The rest of you are manchildren.
Especially Frank's guy.

>It's orgasmic but only with beef or potatoes or both. Wouldn't put it on anything else.
>forgetting the #1 use of worcestershire sauce

I put this shit on/in everything...little weird tasting when I first tried it on my corn flakes, now I can't do without it...

I get it in the 500g jars usually, they only last about a month...

Pic is related...

DUDE.
NO.
WHY?

Cause it's tasty stuff...you should try it...you'll like it...

this

we have this at work on all the tables so when I'm done with a shift and get my free souvlaki i pour this shit on there and go to town

also

One side, plebs.

Also, this weird fucker's mushroom ketchup.

Why is this picture so big

That shit is trash and some days I much prefer to have a penis in my mouth. I may be the homosexual, but you're the faggot.

B U T T E R
U
T
T
E
R

Salt

I was going to say the same thing earlier but he posted the chili garlic version, which has no right being as fucking delicious as it is.

Everything pasta or with tomatoes get a dose of this. Also omelettes and some sauces.

I tried tried habanero tabasco for the first time the other day. I fuckin loved it so much, way better than expected.

Pic related. It's spicy seasoned salt.

>hipster green sriracha faggotry
any roasted salsa verde but this one is great imo

sriracha is alright but I've really taken a liking to this

its way fresher, has a nice tomato and lemon flavor and incorporates way better into recipes

i recommend any dutch user to go to the AH and get yourself a jar of this

that is not good harissa but yes harissa is god tier

Chipotle tabasco is even better.

It's smoky, spicy, and a little bit sweet. When we buy a bottle in this house it only lasts a few days (I live with five other people).

i steal a bottle from chipotle every time im there.

??????
I meant pic related... not Tabasco bottles that you steal from your local Chipotle.

my nigger
Veeky Forums confirmed best board

I put msg in everything savory i cook

yes, i steal a CHIPOTLE Tabasco bottle from CHIPOTLE you dumb fuck.

mah cheap ass niggas
yeeeuh

This sickened me at first. But then I thought about it.
Cooked corn meal with garlic.
You'd be a fool not to brand that!

>Live in Japan for a few years.
>Can't stand this shit anymore

Luckily Japanese mayo is at basically every single Asian supermarket now with multiple brands and all the places I'd want to live have atleast a few Asian super markets

>mfw plebs don't recognize the iconic wooden cap

you are correct.

also green tobasco.

Usually put mayo on things, mayo goes with evcerything

literally

D I A B E T E S
I
A
B
E
T
E
S

>tfw Veeky Forums can't even recognize a commercial meme

crushed red pepper sucks
there's literally no flavor just tasteless spice

Honestly, i prefer the habanero tabasco, mostly because because of the fuity taste. The chipotle tabasco is simply not hot enough for me and to get the right amount of heat would require amounts where the smoke and vinegar flavour is overpowering the other flavours of my meal.