TA THREAD. REQUEST ALL YOUR SHITCOINS

REQUEST YOUR SHITCOINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA follow me on twitter as well: twitter.com/c_temujin

Currently in BNB & MTL. Entries 136ksats + 66k sats. Looking for a long opportunity for BTC to 9.2k ish or a short opportunity there.

Attached: ffffffff.png (1268x623, 44K)

MTL

Attached: fsafassagas.png (1268x574, 42K)

WPR pls

Request

not on binance on bittrex. cant do

symmetrical triangle. got an alert on the horizontal line. will be looking to entry myself too. ahve by eyeing it for a while. TA looks fine + mainnet launching = oy vey goyim

Attached: fasfsafsaf.png (1268x623, 53K)

Why would you long if it just fell out of a rising wedge?

Gib BNB predictions. Yesterday was great but do you think it will correct? How high?

TRX how high can it go? I gots some heavy bags here

Link, nano, icx

pls do xmr_usdt, xmr_btc and btc_usdt

i longed cuz I expected a bounce earlier at the trendline. was a small play. i expected a bounce so we would continue an ascending triangle. i got stopped out anyway. was a small position so I don't mind

nah it'll keep going for a bit I think. current target for me is 14500. will take some profit there probably.

not so sure. im looking at this currently on the 1min - watch which side it'll break up. how heavy are your bags? you're probably thinking that it's stupid to sell at a huge loss but it's a huge weight off your shoulders if you get rid off it imo. right now you're getting attached to it. trx has mainnet and shit coming up so that could be hyped i guess

Attached: fsafasgasa.png (1268x623, 48K)

im only doing 1 request per comment. choose what you want

no i want you to do all 3 so i can show you how inconsistent and conflicting TA is and maybe you learn from it and see for yourself how idiotic it is

also make sure to take the same timeframe etc so you can compare them...

For reals. ZRX.

Source is TA. But now put sell order at 75k. Thank me tomorrow.

elaborate? TA helps me make money so it doens't matter if it's inconsistent and conflicing lol

show me your ta brah

>elaborate
tl;dr TA does not work and is only a tool to get people to open accounts so those who promote TA get money for each idiot who opens an account

also i dont need to elaborate since people done huge research in that regard. just read up on random walk theory, efficient market hypothesis or research on mutual fund performance and get some education you pleb
>TA helps me make money
it doesnt. if you say it does show me your nobel price since obviously you know something all those people who did their research dont know
>so it doens't matter if it's inconsistent and conflicing lol
do you even think when you write. this statement is just beyond stupid

well you can stick to your truth but im being profitable by trading with TA.

Do nem pls

Attached: 1521690314122.jpg (563x528, 71K)

Then link

>well you can stick to your truth but im being profitable by trading with TA.
let me help your naive brain you obviously dont even use that much

you are not profitable because of TA. you are profitable because the market is profitable. if you bought coins 1 or 2 years ago its almost impossible to not be profitable. you could have rolled dice to base your trades on and you would also be profitable. that doesnt mean that rolling dice is a profitable trading strategy tho

actually you probably lost money with your TA. meaning that you would have more money now if you wouldnt have used TA and just bought and held the coins.

get some education pls. you are embarrassing

Stratis coin, will it break ath sometime?

Attached: DSSwrAbWsAA1eir.jpg (480x272, 19K)

AST please

guys, please troll him on twitter.

op, you're a fuckin idiot

???????????????? go ahead and troll me

what the fuck is MTL and how is it not a pnd?

ENG

you posted the same thread yesterday with the same useless info

go fuck yourself cunt

i don't understand. how is it useless info? you're not obliged to be in this thread

WTC pls OP

ARK please

OP is a dumb fuck. He's only doing triangle patterns, which are pretty fucking basic and ignoring all other TA. Regardless, shitcoins don't have enough liquidity to employ proper TA. Especially considering how every chart looks different based on what exchange you use.
This is the only mildly relevant triangle pattern OP has employed, as it actually fits a better time frame than the others. Triangles are intermediate patterns, not short-term patterns. Surprisingly, intermediate in crypto can mean a few days. Not surprisingly, OP being a total noob has applied triangle patterns to movements spanning less than 24h.
I'm not even sure where OP is going with this. Seems to be a super short-term uptrend with a double top trading in a channel. Prices have failed to penetrate the upper line and the sloping upwards trendline now acts as a resistance line, as seen by the failure for prices to move above it. Why on earth OP is advocating for people to BUY at that point is retarded. You have a greater chance of losing equity than gaining it. In laymans terms, its a no-win trade.
This is the only decent TA, but like I already said, triangles are NOT short-term patterns.
OP doesn't even consider the implications of volume.
My professional suggestion: OP should an hero.

ENJ or ur gay bro

God i hope something happens soon

facebook inc

What do you think of DVg. It's showing an interesting pattern on the weekly. Not sure if it's bullish or bearish signal.

hey OP, I was the STORM pajeet that you apologized to. I was joking really but appreciate the reply anyway. Fortunately been in BNB so all good haha. Your last thread archived before I could reply; just wanted to say thanks for doing these threads. Really helpful for us anons out there trying to learn as much as possible.

Also wtf is BCH doing? It looks like its going to break out does it not?

IOST?

It's up 10% since I made this post. Hope some of you got onboard. Not too late. It will go to 24%...

NEO PLS