I just bought a 4LB jar of Red Vines

I just bought a 4LB jar of Red Vines.

Nice.

Buy one every Xmas, good buy

MR PIBB AND RED VINES EQUALS CRAZY DELICIOUS

Twizzlers >>>>> Red Vines

I don't understand the fuss with red vines, they're like sugared candles in consistency and flavor.

Get some decent liquorice, like All Sorts.

advanced gender politics

YOU FUCKED UP, IDIOT

Also get a decent brand of allsorts, that one looks weak.

I'm from Canada and we don't have these. Can someone explain the difference between red vines and twizzlers? I fucking hate regular twizzlers, they are sickly sweet, taste too artificial, and have an off putting texture. Are these better?

Do Americans really do this?

I am also here to ask this question.

red vines taste more licoricey and less candy-y, and their texture is more in tune with actual licorice than that twizzler SHIT/shit

ever had some of that green australian licorice? it was good

ew.

Red Vines are soft where as Twizzlers are plasicky and rubbery. Also their's grape red vines im not even a grape fan but like fuck

HE DIDNT BUY GRAPEVINES

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice my dudes

That was my food for a month when I was actively playing WoW.
The following month was Milk Duds and Cheez Nips.

Prepare for farts

I actually prefer twizzlers to red vines. I dunno, red vines just have an off taste to me for some reason. If I eat actual licorice, I just get some Euro import stuff and avoid domestic altogether. The pull-apart cherry flavor twizzler is actually my favorite kind, but I'd just classify that as straight candy and not licorice.

A Twizzler is still better than nothing. You're right about the pull aparts

I prefer Twizzlers.

I shudder to think what you look like

Enjoy your flour and corn syrup mix, along with your diabetes.

naw on that liciourish, you love it, you know you love it, look honey it's just like the inciclepidea.

Go home Asia, you're drunk.

Should have got black vines