We're here to save Potato chips

>We're here to save Potato chips

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-california-potatochip-settlement-idusn0143075720080802
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, bud. But nothing compares to these three.

Those chips expired in 2013 ya dingus

2/3 of those are disgusting. Old Dutch changed their recipe because they no longer add MSG and their chips are now shit. Spicy sweet chili is also the worst flavor Doritos.

>Spicy sweet chili is also the worst flavor Doritos.
Literal fucking pleb.
>Old Dutch changed their recipe because they no longer add MSG and their chips are now shit.
Haven't eaten them in forever since Ketchup chips are next to impossible to find in Florida. If that's true, that's disappointing.

>not jacked hot wings dipped in ranch doritos
irredeemably pleb. also doritos aren't potato chips

Kettle Chips are my go-to chips. I particularly love their Thai flavor and their Pepperocini flavor. That said, I don't eat chips very often.
And, second runner up would be Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream, those are so good, you can't put the damn bag down.

>Old Dutch
my nigga

Pepperoncini is such a good fucking flavor. Their roasted garlic is nice too. Whenever I buy kettle chips I try not to but always eat the whole back in one or two sittings.

Nothing holds a candle to these bad boys!

They're shit.

>chips
Pure weight gain. Love them, but don't eat them!

how do i make homemade salt and vinegar flavoring that i can sprinkle over chips?

Still, Bugles (corn) chips are amazing

Mix salt and vinegar, allow salt to dry out, vinegar flavoured salt. I'm just talking out of my ass. I have no idea if that would work or not...

Being a fat fuck with no self control is pure weight gain.

It doesn't. But you can buy vinegar powder.

Mature cheddar & red onion is pretty fucking good

Haven't tried the other

These are the No.1 Potato Chip available today.

would grinding citric acid and salt do the trick?

Daily reminder that the acrylamide in potato chips is carcinogenic.

reuters.com/article/us-california-potatochip-settlement-idusn0143075720080802

California on Friday settled lawsuits against four potato chip and french fry makers after the companies agreed to reduce the levels of a cancer-causing chemical in their product, Attorney General Jerry Brown said.

Brown sued H.J. Heinz HNZ.N, Frito-Lay (PEP.N), Lance Inc (LNCE.O) and Kettle Foods, along with Procter & Gamble

come back from this one you fucking niggers

I feel really bad for those of you who dont have these locally

You're shit

>commiefornia
Cannot fall in the ocean fast enough

Dip it in guacamole.

It's amazing.

my negro

bellingham WA reporting in

Use a fine grain salt. Use malt vinegar in a spray bottle.

Wa la

Never tried that. I always dip it in cottage cheese.

Best Chips of all time coming through

Based kettle.

Oh shit, I've never seen that flavour. My favourite so far has been Moscow Mule, but Red Curry sounds amazing.

Pepperoncini and Buffalo Bleu are pretty good flavours too.

This shit is literally crack

The brand in OP is too thick and greasy to be pleasant.

the only good kettle chips

Miss Vickie's bros ww@?

kettle chip pepperoncini is literally the best chip

BARF

Zapp's my friends

Step aside

>tfw the rest of the union will NEVER EVER get a hold of the best chips
feels good to be a Washingtonian

Crisps, you heathens. Must say that kettle are GOAT, they are easy to find and really good.

Being thick and greasy is exactly why I like your mom's ass, you pleb.

My mouth is already watering.

I've always found kettle to be generally revolting, especially the big ticket flavors. Crisps stick together, they taste greasy, they're the biggest fucking meme crisp around, and the only reason I can see them being popular is with fucking morons who think that they're more "natural" because they look like shit, and maybe that somehow makes them more healthy.

Honestly, my favorite baked snack goods have never been full on potato. Monster Munch and Nik Naks are the best snacks in my book. If I have to go potato, I'll go for McCoys or Walkers.

How many times have you tried kettle? Because I have never experience shitty chips from them. Maybe it was just a bad bag?

A few dozen. The mozzarella and pesto ones are the only flavour I can stomach, but that's mainly because I fucking love pesto. The actual crunch and greasiness of the crisps is just awful. Maybe some of the rarer flavours are alright, but I see people posting the balsamic vinegar ones, and those are easily in my top 5 of worst crisps ever tasted.

vinegar flavouring is not vinegar, it's usually malic acid in powder form.

Anyone else tried Boulder Canyon chips? They're a nice change from regular chips, that are all uniformly fried and perfectly shaped. Each chip tastes a little different, lots of them still have skin on, it's like eating homefries but in chip form.

They take it a little far with the natural thing, I've found more than one fused lump of burnt potato. But overall they're pretty great chips.

Maybe there's a gap in production between the UK and the US. I've never found them overly greasy, but I haven't had them in a while so who knows

anyone else like these?

lol who cares

Fuck off

why does California have to fuck with the free market?

Unlike much of the US, they actually care about their residents. They tend to value "individual health, happiness and well-being" above corporate exploitation. Wow! Sounds like communism if you're a fascist.

green chili is dank. reminds me of doritos ranch

Shit like that is why the rest of the world lives in poverty faggot.

who /corn chips/ here

They slap "CAUSES CANCER" stickers on everything, whether it's actually dangerous or only dangerous if you eat your body weight of it every day and are also a rat. Not particularly useful.

Shit like that is why California and NY support your ass. Check out who receives the most federal money and has the highest ratio of federal money received vs. federal tax paid. Newsflash: it's your whitetrash poor ass states. The entire state budget of Mississippi is 49% federal money. Yet the sheeples of MS think federal government spending should be cut.

You white trash, you live off California and NY largess.

My boy

pretty good chips coming thru

this website is for noncucks only please leave.

>old dutch
my black lives matter protester.

Your services are not required in my lands, begone t'fuck.

There's the original, lads, and there's the best.