When did you finally grow up and realize that boneless wings are superior in every way to traditional?

When did you finally grow up and realize that boneless wings are superior in every way to traditional?

>no messy fingers, just stab with a fork and eat
>perfect size and shape for blue cheese dipping
>no accidental bites of disgusting rubbery cartilage
>no need to waste precious time sucking that last bit of meat off the bone, i've got fucking shit to do and my beer is getting warm
>no disgusting pile of bones left over for your dog to snatch up and choke on

Boneless wings are for men of patrician taste. Men who are tired of all the bullshit and just want to eat some fucking wings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mnw8ZbXVBzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the flavor infused into the chicken meat from cooking with the bone on is far superior to tendies, but you're baiting so let this be the first and final post to this shitty thread posted at least 50 times a year. sage

/thread

When you have tons of sauce on them that's pretty irrelevant

studies say no one can tell boneless wings from traditional ones in blind tests

I worked at bdubs for a year and most co-workers ended up getting boneless just cause of convenience. It all started to taste the same after awhile

>he is so fucking fat that he can't even eat around bones

Because """boneless wings""" are just fried fucking tendies and not real wings you retard

Buffalo Wild Wings can kiss my fucking asshole.

I'd never been there before (because I usually make wings at home, since wings are so overpriced at restaurants), but we were looking for someplace open late to eat, and they were the closest option. We ordered 20 wings, in four flavors, 2 beers, and 4 shots of Hornitos tequila, and our bill was $100. They charged us $10 a shot for fucking Hornitos, and they weren't even big shots, and they came with no lime. They can go fuck themselves.
Also, their "Blazin" wings (which are supposed to have ghost pepper in them) are NOT that hot, I ate all of them on the plate without needing a sip of my drink or celery or dip. If you can't eat those, you have no business saying you like spicy food.
Anyway, one time at that place was enough for me, it's a ripoff.

I think their wings and all their sides are mighty tasty. As for the booze, what did you expect? Any kind of sports bar chain charges outrageous prices. They have mixed drinks that are the same price as a meal.

Nice Jihad Pepe bro, mind if I save it?

I generally not an autist but for some reason I have a major problem eating messy hand foods, even if I objectively think they taste good. Bone in wings and ribs are almost impossible for me to enjoy.

Wings are expensive af no matter how/where you buy. Just a fact of our demand for wings.

That's just not true. I can buy 5 lbs of fresh whole wings for about $7 at the market just down the street. And they're locally produced wings. Wings are only expensive if you buy them in a restaurant. They're making a fortune off you suckers.

You must enjoy getting ripped off. Your excuses for this place are simply ridiculous. And their wings SUCK.

Are they cooked? You in the US?
Fucking cheap pricks. If he doesn't mind spending the money why do you care? I don't even like BWW food very much, and don't go there, but you EVERYONE HAS TO BE AS CHEAP AS ME OTHERWISE THEY'RE RETARDED faggots annoy the fuck out of me

Even if they're raw that's a great deal.

I'm NOT cheap, but I know food, and I wouldn't pay a nickel for their overpriced shit tier food. For the price of , I could go to my favorite French brasserie and have an amazing meal (with wine), or to any number of better places. It's about QUALITY, which is something you obviously don't understand.

it's all yours my friend :)

I do enjoy white meat boneless a bit more than bone-in, but got to admit these are dope af.

wrong and also wrong.

It's not the bones that make the flavor it's the skin.

BWW's Blazin sauce ranges from 200,000 – 350,000 scoville units. I've tried it before and as a spicy food lover, it still had a kick compared to other "spicy" dishes. That's decent-high heat for most people so I'd say you have a high spice tolerance or are one of those show-offs who claim bragging rights just for eating food.

Iv never seen a non-beta that eats boneless wings, its literally only women and pussies

>boneless wings
>are mcnuggets in sauce
>and yet you're telling me to grow up

The bone keeps the meat juicy in the frying process you pleb.

In public i'll eat boneless since it's cleaner. When I get home-delivery I go for bone-in. From my local wing joint, traditional wings are sauced better than their chicken nugget counter parts

>They charged us $10 a shot for fucking Hornitos, and they weren't even big shots, and they came with no lime.

>they came with no lime.

FUCKING SAVAGES

anyways, who da fuck orders shit without knowing the price?

you're shocked when you get the bill like a dumb retard who didn't ask? that's restaurant jew trick numero uno my friend

Traditional wings are 75¢ each on Tuesdays and boneless are 75¢ on Thursday

Well, I guess I simply have a high tolerance, because I couldn't care less about bragging rights. I always have to order the hottest things on menus if I want to eat something spicy, not just wings, because most hot food (as in spice) just isn't very spicy to me. But those supposedly had ghost pepper in them, so I expected enough heat that I'd at least get good and to tingling, but fuck if I didn't even need a sip of beer.
And before some douche implies it, no, I don't order the spiciest foods all the time, nor do I slather my food in hot sauce all the time. I like mild and fresh flavored foods too, but if I DO order the spiciest thing because I want some heat, it'd be nice if it was actually hot.

I'd like to see your pretentious french brasserie make decent hot wings faggot.

This. The most embarassing thing I can think of is going to a wing restaurant with a beta and they take 1 bite from the flat and 2 bites from drum and I'm like, dude eat your fucking chicken. His response is something on the order of, "ew, I don't want my teeth touching bone." We leave and my plate has a pile of stripped bone, and his is a plate full of 3/4 meat. I know the waitress is laughing her ass off at him but he doesn't seem to realize it. Fucking disgusting.

Luckily, I'm not so poor I have to constantly worry about what things cost. I expect prices to be at least MODERATELY in keeping with the quality though, especially at a cheap ass chain place.
The main point is, nothing about BWW was remotely impressive enough to ever make me want to go back. The other wing flavors were shitty too, and they're regular "hot" wings, (which we were told were equivalent to classic buffalo) were candy-ass. The Thai coconut were an insult to Thai food, and the lemon pepper were disgusting, it was like they weren't seasoned at all.

Same problem for me as well. I love indian curries, especially the vindaloo but the places here in Canada just don't make the vindaloos spicy enough. While asking for it extra hot does get you a spicier curry, it almost always ruins the balance of flavours in the gravy so I've been craving for a good spicy meal for a while now.

never cared for wings since it's way too much work for way too little meat and messy as hell. Boneless wings are really just adult chicken nuggets with fancy sauces but they're infinitely better than normal wings

>meshed white meat
>no juicy dark meat
>complaining about eating around some bone
do you even eat pussy?

Do you realize what a fucking idiotic thing you just said?
Also, I'm positive if the chefs at the brasserie wanted to make hot wings, they could easily outrank Buffalo Wild Wings, since they know actual cooking technique.

At any rate, I'll be going back to making my wings at home like I normally do, because they are better in every way; or, if I do want to buy my wings, I'll go to the local wing place that makes much better wings, and sells alcohol at normal prices.

>chicken breast cut into chunks
>boneless wings

It's an unprocessed chicken nugget you faggot. They are not superior, they are chunks of the worst chicken meat. Bland, dry, and flavourless.

You autists will literally argue over anything god damn

no they wont

No. I sit at home reading threads about boneless wings.

I get bone-in when I'm at the bar and boneless for delivery.

Boneless is like cruise control for eating. You just chill and use a fork and shitpost while eating tasty saucy tendies.

>dark
wings are white meat

Boneless chicken wings are Tendies

Prove me wrong, Weaponized Autism is allowed

Howbout fuckin not

Bone in vs. Bone out is all about the taste. I prefer bone in wings because of the crispy tecture of the skin, the juicyness of the meat (dark and cooked on the bone) and the seasoning sticking to the fried skin ass apposed to a form of breading. There is something to be said about ripping meat strait off the bone.. No sexual inuendo intended.

*not all about the taste

Are you fucking serious?
They're two completely different parts of the chicken. Boneless wings are actually breast, while wings are wings. Breasts have a drier meat.
I don't believe you.

Also never had chicken ass. Ment as

nigger I said I didn't even like BWW, you may be pretentious as shit but you can't fucking read.

I like boneless because when I get a really hot sauce I eat it with a fork and my hands/lips don't burn but my mouth does

You said you didn't like it "very much", which doesn't mean you don't like it at all. Maybe you should learn to use your words properly. If you don't like it at all, you should have said so.

This.
Boneless wings are for man-babies, they're the "macho" version of tendies.
If the wings aren't bone-in, they aren't wings.
And anyone who can't tell the difference between breast and wing meat must be a terrible cook and terrible eater.

>haha Semantics GOTCHA
Fuck off faggot
I said "I don't go there" which means I must not like it enough to not eat there.

You also cherry picked your
>Semantics GOTCHA
instead of focusing on the fact that you were making baseless assumptions about my spending policies rather than realizing that quality vs. price points are important when dining out, which you still DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND. Idiot.
Also, I think you're a liar and you do go there, otherwise you wouldn't be so anxious to defend them. You got your wittle feelings hurt.

Not from that joint. I had some, and I swear that the breading was made from brick or something, it was that hard.

Anyone else like just the flat pieces?

Yeah I prefer them to the drummies but I don't mind eating drummies

Bone in wings are far better. Here are the pros.
>better flavor (of actual chicken meat)
>funner to eat
>satisfying to bite into
>dat tradition
>doesn't make you feel like a woman
>doesn't make you feel like a faggot
>can lick your fingers
>can look at the bones as you eat, feeling a sense of accomplishment about the progress you are making
>takes longer to eat, so more time to enjoy

I don't usually get mad about food related things, but nothing irks me more than a person who orders "boneless wings" at a wing place. I have a friend who does this, and he is the most narcissistic fuck I have ever met, and has no reason to be. People who order boneless chicken pieces in general have a superiority complex. I am SO mad right now.

I went to a Buffalo Wild Wings once in my life when I was in Delaware, visiting my buddies at their college. I'm not defending the restaurant, I'm defending not being a fucking cheap faggot. Only cheap faggots use terms like "ripped off" to describe an unsatisfactory meal, because they care about money more than food, anyone else would just call the place shit and get it over with. If we're gonna play the, liar game, I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of the food, and more with you being a tight fisted little bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mnw8ZbXVBzk

The place sucked. And if I were so tight fisted, I would have been concerned about the prices BEFORE I ordered. It's about quality and experience vs. price point. Sorry you're too much of rotten cunt lipped idiot to understand that. I'm sure you'll begin to understand once you get older and your mommy and daddy aren't paying for everything. As you get older, you instinctively know how much things should cost, on average (if you're a person who lives a worldly life). Buffalo Wild Wings is a shit tier chain restaurant with terrible food and drinks, everything falls at the mediocre to shit tier, including the service. There's no acceptable reason for their pricing, smeglord.

>implying I'm not getting more meat per piece vs on the bone bullshit
>on the bone bullshit is also delicious but it's fucking messy
>implying I want to be a fucking slob in public
>implying I want to be a slob in my house
>implying you're not a disgusting slob
I am SO mad right now
>(you)

Everyone is eating wings in wing restaurants though.. unless, like I said, they are women or faggots. I don't care what you do in the privacy of your home though. Just saying it makes me mad when my faggot friend orders dem nuggets

This the kind of cuckold that cant strip a wing like a nigger.

It's not even hard.

>have dyspraxia
>might as well be autism
>absolutely hate the sensation of grease on my fingers
I even find the sensation of the grease on my lips or teeth irritating and uncomfortable as fuck.
It's a shame too, because I really do like the flavor.

boneless wings are inferior because the breading absorbs more sauce than skin so they end up being too vinegary