KFC GOLDEN

Anyone tried the new KFC Golden honey mustard BBQ sauce tenders? I am taking my girlfriend who looks like a prettier Audrey from Twin Peaks on a date to try them tonight.

I really liked the Nashville heat and I doubt I will like these as much. Regardless, I want KFC to brinig back pre sauced wings and tenders so I will continue to be their customer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cF8ksz7877c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't these things just reheated from frozen tendies served in the plastic tray they're packed in?

When's the last time you went to KFC?

You're right about the Nashville Hot. My wife and I destroyed a 12 piece meal worth and it was fucking great. Gave me the shits later on, probably due to all the grease.

These tendies are a little better than the Nashville Hot tendies. Nothing crazy thought

Bump

Honey mustard is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord. For the sake of your soul OP, don't do it.

Food use said it was pretty good and gave it 4.5/5.

I MIGHT HAVE TO TRY THESE.

THE NASHVILLE ONES WAS GOOD BUT THEY BURNT LIKE HELL A COUPLE HOURS LATER.

You know u a wimp if Nashville heat is spicy

Soft as fuck

2010. It wasn't very good.

I haven't tried them, But i tried the nashvilles hot and it made my anus bleed.

I tried them. Taste is OK, but the sauce is super messy.

Might be good on those little tiny sandwiches they make.

lol at describing girlfriend.

i tried watching twin peaks. Its kind of slow and boring. I'm on episode 4. Should I continue? Or should I go ride the subway and drink beer, and get cheap chinese noodles from a questionable restaurant after?

Both my friend. It's an amazing shoe with great babes.

IF THEY ARE they niggers that work there are slow as fuck.

I liked Denice better. She was a real woman!

KFC fries the tendies there daily. The wedges might be "frozen product" as chef Robert Ervine would say, though

and by wedges i mean POTATO wedges, not chicken wedges.

OBJECTIVE, UNIVERSAL TWIN PEAKS BEST GIRL RANKING:

1. Audrey
2. Shelley
3. Special Agent Dale Cooper
4. Laura
5. Bobby
6. Ronette
6.5. Denise

POWER GAP

7. Maddy
8. Lucy
9. Josie
10. Margaret

POWER GAP

11. Catherine
HUGE MOTHERFUCKING POWERGAP
9000. Literally every character in the show not mentioned above

BONUS POWER GAP

9001. Donna

>my girlfriend who looks like a prettier Audrey from Twin Peaks
pics faggot

Well boys I just ate em. I'm sitting next to the lady watching flavor of love, the vh1 reality show about flavor Flav.

They were pretty good. All other fast food reviewers said the same exact thing. I think I will continue to get the Nashville heat as a spice boy because I want them to bring back the pre sauced buffalo tenders. But I am very glad I tried them.

>laura above josie
>laura above anyone
>donna below anyone except audrey and shelley

Laura was cute AF and you cant deny the attractiveness of the "preppy teachers-pet feeding the elderly and then going out at night to do drugs and fuck" vibe.

Donna is a fucking bitch and contributed literally nothing to the series besides her stupid bitching, plus the actress is equally fucking obnoxious and is the reason we didn't get a full-episode of hardcore sex with Audrey and Special Agent Dale Cooper-kun.

Lucy is best girl

>BONUS POWER GAP
>9001. Donna

On review Lucy does indeed deserve a higher spot, but she still cant compare to Audrey

All shes good for. Sobbing dramatically and complaining to James. Meanwhile Audrey is smoking in bathrooms and going undercover as a whore and being a general badass.

Let's bring it back to the tenders, guys.

Oh how I miss binge watching Twin Peaks and eating a bucket of KFC with my girlfriend. Once we found out who Bob is she didn't want to watch anymore. I could just finish the last few episodes without her but it wont be the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=cF8ksz7877c

better than joey

>a date to kfc

Well the Nashville just pissed me off for over priced it was for what you got.
$5 can also give me a drink a side and a cookie but naw just take those pickles

>chicken wedges
Is that something they sell at Japanese KFCs or something?

>3d whores

dumb frogposter

My kfc will let me upgrade a five dollars fill up for 75 cents. The meals on their own adequate insanely overpriced.