Post your best or worst waiter/waitresses stories:

Post your best or worst waiter/waitresses stories:

best:
i fucked a waitress in the ass

worst:
a waiter fucked me in the ass

worst restaurant experience of my life:

i went to a cheap breakfast place after a night shift so i didn't order coffee and my meal came to under $5

i gave the woman a $20 bill and she gave me exactly $15 back

i didn't care that she helped herself to how ever many cents tip but i didn't want to stiff her so i tried to give her a five and asked for change

she thought i was asking for the change back from the meal and LOST HER SHIT at me in front of everyone

i'm a quiet, polite person and it was so horrible and embarrassing.. i just left and never went back

I have a long story but don't feel like typing out all the details.

In short, some friends and I were regulars at a restaurant that was in a complex of several sit-down restaurants. I don't normally eat out since I'm not much for paying people to carry my food and refill my water, but it was the only place open late enough to socialize and eat after work. One night, I decide to pay with exact change and let my friends cover the tip afterwards (I never tip, and this story is part of why). Apparently I accidentally gave an extra quarter or something, so our waitress thinks I gave her a minuscule tip, despite us leaving several dollars of cash on the table, which results in the entire waitstaff calling us cocksuckers on the way out of the restaurant. It's a surreal situation, but we take it up with the management. We later find out that nothing happened to any of the employees since they constructed the story that my group of friends are rude and never tip. Since all the waitstaff of that restaurant and all the surrounding restaurants are "friends", we ended up being shitlisted in the entire complex. They even started inventing stories about us dumping trash in their parking lots and convincing the management to call the cops if they ever see us again.

Did you tip?
Did he gave you just the tip?

>tipping culture
not even once, thank fuck I don't live in America

When we visited the USA we went to some diner and the food was okay. But the waitresses treated us like shit the whole time, I'm assuming because we were foreign and foreigners didn't tip.

After we finished eating -and getting ignored by staff- everything came to like 38 bucks or something so we just paid them with a 50. All of sudden our bitch waitress cracked a smile and started being nice to us and asking where we were from etc.

Your service shouldn't be affected by how much extra you are splashing on people who's job is literally to bring food 20m from the kitchen to your table, I'd do it myself if they let me.

You can do it yourself, it's called a buffet. No tipping required.

I wish every restaurant was a buffet

Anywhere were I get to pay before I eat is 10/10

I don't agree that all fast food is 10/10

>about 15 years ago stopped at the pub in a local mall
>sat at the bar, bartendress looked at us
>ignored for over 5 minutes, she's busy chatting with friends
>finally we get to order
>another 5 minutes we get our beer
>bill is $6
>I hand her a 20 and she asks if I want change
>no tip was given

Where's the Subscribe button for this blog?

You have abysmal standards

So, i went to this pizza place with my date at the time. It was the first attempt with the girl in questipn. The start was okay, then a family with three children came in.

This is where shit started going downhill, there was a playhouse full of toys right besides us. The kids start yelling, playing and generally being cancerous offsprings raised by white trash.

They started tossing wooden toys and other hard objects in to our directions and the fucking parents could not give enough of a shit to tell them to stop.

After nearly getting hit by wooden improvisations of child-sized granades i stood up to tell them its enough. At that moment the little runt tossed a qube and it hit my date in the face.

>Mfw the first date ended in a black eye
>Mfw when she never called me again

this is the restaurant's fault for having a "playhouse full of toys"

why the fuck wouldn't you figure that out right away and leave or AT LEAST ask for another table as far away from it as possible?

Fuck off back to R*ddit and stay there, you little faggot. His post was a million times better contribution to the thread than yours. Sharing a relevant anecdote that directly relates to the topic at hand isn't a blogpost.

Why in god's name would you take a date to a pizza place that had a playpen? Pizza would be ok for a first date, but one that caters to children? What was it, Chucky Cheese? I have a feeling there wouldn't have been a second date anyway.

>be me
>bring date to obvious family establishment
>angered by families at family establishment
>don't get second date
>blame everyone but myself

It's a good thing you don't like children, because you should never have offspring.

>get hired to work as a barman at a local pub, I have no prior experience
>background to pub: there's three floors, top floor is a restaurant, middle floor is a function/upper bar area, ground floor is the main bar, all facing the riverfront of my city
>there's an outside area as well
>all in all about 100 covers
>manager calls me one day asking if I could cover for the kitchen porter for the upstairs restaurant as he was sacked (he got into a knife fight with the head chef)
>sure, extra money is extra money
>lunch service finished, kept pace with the chefs with cleaning shit, they're happy with me
>cool
>manager asks if I could cover the waitress whilst she goes on her lunch break
>o-okay
>keep in mind I've NEVER worked in a restaurant before and now I'm expected food run for three floors and wait/serve on one floor
>not allowed to use dumb waiter because the previous manager used to it smash glass
>worst of it I'm dressed like shit because KPs get soaked

>doing my best to serve everyone, doing an utter dog's dinner of it because there's only one of me (can't clean tables, unable to clear tickets, check back etc)
>people walking in without waiting to be seated
>three hispanic girls walk in and seat themselves on a dirty table - there's plenty of clean ones with the same view
>midway doing drinks for another table at the bar
>one girl calls across to the bar
>"UMM EXCUSE ME?! We've been waiting 10 minutes can YOU bring US the MENUS?! AND CLEAN THIS TABLE!"
>its been less than 3 minutes
>I'll be with you as soon as I can miss
>get round to bringing the menus and cleaning the table
>they complain about the wait, fair enough, but I have no control over this
>same girl says
>"Excuse I have allergies"
>ah, no worries let me bring you the allergy folder so I can show you what ingredients are used
>come back with the allergy folder
>its this massive folder with details information, start searching through the folder for what the girl asked about it
1/2

I don't get it, you must have acted a bit retarded for her to not know what she was doing. you obviously didn't tell her you wanted to tip her a few dollars out of the 5 did you?

>"um, just forget about it"
>"can we order the drinks?"
>oh, sure let me go fetch my notebook
>I hadn't finished filling out someone else order yet so I left it next to the machine
>ah, sorry, let me go fetch my notebook
>"What? You can even remember SIMPLE things??!"
>what.jpg
>just stare at her for a few seconds before walking off to get my notebook
>gay cunt supervisor turns up (who was supposed to be supporting me)
>tell him I don't want to serve them
>he heads over to them and starts apologizing to them for me being useless (his words)
>thanks for having my back dude
>do my best to focus on the other customers until the experienced waitress comes back

The worst part of it that I was giving such shitty service to nice people that I wanted to give a good service to, but couldn't. After that point I refused to work in the restaurant. Utter nightmare, I had no idea how to work the till or the exact table numbers.

Let's just say that i am not from the US.

>he got into a knife fight with the head chef

lmao nice establishment you got there

And yeah, as a waiter myself there's nothing worse than giving bad service to nice people because you are too overloaded. My least favourite feel

One time we went to a local Mexican restaurant for my birthday and the waitress was one of the owners daughters, probably 16. She looked to be in physical pain and kept going to the back where she'd get a verbal bashing in Spanish from her old angry mother until she came back out and started working. One thing led to another and WA la, she literally shits herself running chip baskets out to our table and runs to the bathroom crying. The mother comes out apologizing profusely for her daughter and trying to give us free shit and my dad just lays into her for making that girl work when she was sick. The bitch mom ends up servicing our whole party, comping everyone's meal, and no tip. He found the waitress and gave her $100 for her to keep.

quick question for any waiters/waitresses in the thread; Do you guys do anything to bad/rude customers? Do you get to know them if they're regulars and try to trade the tables?

There eateries here in Seattle that say to bust your own table and you have to refill your own drink. Do you think I should still tip?

Burgers and fries at these places tend to be over $10.

Haven't been to enough places with waiters/waitresses to know good from bad. I've no negative experiences.

I don't live in a country that has a social expectation of subsidizing their employers wage subsidization, so maybe that's why. I get what I pay for and that's that.

>There are eateries here in Seattle that require you to bus your own table and you have to refill your own drink

Fix't. Also, I've no idea what that cost is relative to. If it's a restaurant, not Burger King, refilling your own drink is a bit piss poor, though.

>I had no idea how to work the till or the exact table numbers.
So you were an idiot?

>not knowing how to do someone else's job makes you an idiot

seems you're the idiot here

>Be mini user.
>At a local diner in a small town.
>Local like, you could walk there, it was five blocks away.
>And small town like 9/11 would have been the population of the town, the local barber lived in his own establishment and so did the diner.
>Every other week when we had the money the family would go down for breakfast, best chicken fried steak ever.
>Mom asks me to wink at the waitress when I order.
>I'm like, 10, so sure.
>Order my meal and wink at her.
>She laughs, the family laughs.
>The prices of spaghetti go through the roof due to a shortage.
And that was when I learned, my mom is a troll.

>out to dinner with family when I was quite young
>waitress takes our orders
>waiting 30 minutes
>ask after our meal
>sorry the kitchen has lost it I'll retake the order
>order again
>15 minutes later can see food coming
>waitress drops all of it

You seem like a faggot.

Being expected to do all that shit with no previous experience, help, or knowledge sounds quite hard.

>Same town, older now, town has grown and expanded.
>Go to an Italian restaurant in town and ask about an item on the menu. (A chicken stuffed with prosciutto and cheese in a butter lemon sauce.)
>A look of sorrow goes over his face
>The server apologizes and informs us that the particular item would take at least a half hour to be made, people usually call in a reservation for it.
>Expect dad to lose his shit but nah, fuck it, lets just get some noodles.
>Damn good too. (We did later get the chicken and hoooly shit.)

>Many years later and after moving out of state we come back and decide to call the place to place an order and reservation.
>The cook came out of the kitchen to hug us and welcome us back in barely coherent English.

>working salad line at shitty chain steakhouse 'cause pedro didn't show up and it was slow (usually work expo)
>salad line is close to all the servers so i can hear them while i work
>one makes a comment to another about how waitress x should be able to to her share of the work now since she miscarried and lost "all that dead weight"
>x overhears this and glasses her with a beer bottle from the trash

Good shit senpai.

When I worked at Denny's, I used to unzip my pants and let my dick hang out behind the apron they made us wear. I hated that job and that always put me in a good mood.

Always nice to get a little airflow after you've been wearing dick roasters all day.

>Chilihead.
>go into one of the smallest hole in the wall Thai places my city had one day, obviously family owned and operated.
>Server shows up, no accent, just Americanized.
>Ask him about the heat levels of thing, he explains.
>Order a simple beef dish, and as he is writing down the order I tell him "I want it cooked like the chef would eat it, no chili flakes, I want it hot."
>He writes a little more and goes to the man at the front counter who I assumed to be his father and they chatter for a few seconds before the server goes into the kitchen and the owner comes to my table.
>"You like hot food yah?"
>'I want your food to hurt me.'
>"Oh we are going to make you cry."
>He chuckled and walked away back to his post, few minutes later I was given a mass of rice, the plate of beef with noodles.
>And Thai chilies.
>Not like one or two, you could not avoid them, and I could not see the kitchen but I am sure the cook was staring at me with a grin.
>And I loved her for it after every deliciously tortuous bite.
Fuck I miss that place.

>be a cook
>open kitchen, beverage station directly outside of kitchen door
>dip off line for a second to get some ice
>some old rich lady approaches me from the dining room and asks me if she could get some sugars
>kind of initially intimidated by her old rich lady status, until all she is doing is politely asking me if i could reach her some sugars
>reach her the sugars
>thanks me nicely, I am turning back to the kitchen
>manager talking to the chef about some off site event
>"what was that about?"
>"oh, she wanted some sugars."
>"stupid bitch"
>
>
>

People gonna peep.

>want to pay my bill
>waitress is stuck at table next to mine
>talking to elderly couple about her education and the difficulty of affording her education
>for at least five to ten minutes
Did she think she was going to live out that story where her customers pay off her tuition? Didn't give her a tip. Not worst, but happened yesterday.

kek that is crazy, was it very noticeable that she did a shit? what was she wearing?

she must have been humiliated. what a shitty mum.

That girl probably got that money taken from her and got beat the second she got home.

...so mcdonalds costs $10 in Seattle? Cool.

& No, I wouldn't tip. Maybe throw a 1 in a tip jar every now and then if I'm feeling nice. Otherwise who would you even tip anyway? Nobody's taking care of you.

Thai food isn't that spicy, they just lay it on for white boys that think they're tough.

find a gujarati joint with actual indian/paki customers, ask them for an extra spicy dish, that will slow your roll

are you suggesting that the OP was fucked in the ass by the skinny waiter or by the fat cook

well, i did just get off night shift and i can be a bit spergy even at the best of times, but to the best of my recollection, i just tried to hand her a 5 and asked for change and she lost it

If you don't live in America or England you literally don't matter. You're irrelevant.

So your obsession with America comes down to you needeing to write paragraphs about whether I throw down 3 dollars for a waitress or not.

Seek help.

what was that manga name? blz helb

We're both of you cute?

>was dishwasher at the time
>restaurant was hippie as fuck and accepted volunteers
>that one waiter was thirsty as fuck and would actively try to fuck everything that moved
>one day a fuckable french grill volunteers in FOH
>targetacquired.jpg
>they sneak out in the back of the restaurant during staff meal at the end of the night
>chef who's an absolute madman sees this
>musters all the staff and we run out to catch them in the act
>she was blowing him between two dumpsters
>grill starts crying about people thinking she might be a slut
>all of our faces when

FOH people are filthy as fuck.

Edited due to severe lack of vocabulary.

>was dishwasher at the time
>restaurant was "socially-conscious" (to get subsidies and cut on labor) and accepted volunteers
>that one waiter was thirsty as all hell and would actively try to fuck everything that moved
>one day a fuckable french grill volunteers in FOH
>targetacquired.jpg
>they sneak out in the back of the restaurant during staff meal at the end of the night
>chef who's an absolute madman sees this
>musters all the staff and we run out to catch them in the act
>she was blowing him between two dumpsters
>grill starts crying about people thinking she might be a slut
>all of our faces when

FOH people are filthy as fuck.

if only more anons got this

I dunno man, I later discovered fried thai chili paste and that shit is just wrong in the best ways.

ok donald, england only included out of courtesy huh?

yes yes yes
what a loaded question. fuck off.

>Stop at new burger restaurant in town
>Notice all the patrons and staff are abnormally tiny
>Not even Asians, everyone is just small. Weird.
>Wait for a seat for 20 minutes, when the host finally comes around she gives me attitude like I'm the Bane of her existence.
>Get an extremely cramped booth seat.
>Burger is god tier.
>Amerifat.exe
>Order two more
>Try to get up to use the bathroom
>Fuck can't move
>Stuck in the booth because my engorged gut is compressing me
>Feels like circulation has been cut off to my lower body
>Call for help to the server
>Asks if I would die if she removed the table
>Tell her it would be very painful
>Server says I'm a big guy
>Don't want to be rude by telling her she's tiny
>"for you"

What kind of bizarre country lets people volunteer at a restaurant?
What kind of bizarre person volunteers at a restaurant? If anything they'd be filthier than FOH