AlmazanKitchen

Literally the best YouTube channel there is

youtube.com/watch?v=C6B-V8wIvtQ&t=0s&ab_channel=AlmazanKitchen

He grows everything by himself, he even made a knife by himself, he's not a pompous ass like some other cooks, he has skill, he has good taste, he's AlmazanKitchen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9V0BfOKBsqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of us already like the channel, don't destroy your good will by making threads like this. It's embarrassing

>minus 25 degrees Celsius
>eating chicken with balsamic vinegar

It's like he wants to die or something.

He is pretty based but I feel like Veeky Forums is too autistic to appreciate him. They would rather have jack threads for the keks

>literally went into a bear cave for his fermented mince

Based

His videos have amazing quality but his click-bait titles and BEST X FOOD EVER is kind of obnoxious. Gotta get those views I guess.

Why the fuck every single time meat is involved people HAVE to drown it under salt and pepper or whatever.

Can't you deal with something raw and natural ? Damn.

Because we're not weeabo sushi masters like you

This.

Plus Americans feel the need to add some sort of sauce to EVERYTHING.

He's not even American tho
OBSESSED

It's more believable coming from him than from cringy millennials

It has nothing to do with that dumb fuck. Wait until you get a gastritis some day, say adios to pepper and then you will understand my words.

>touch raw meat
>doesn't clean his hands

... lol ?

Well, when you're dealing with shitty supermarket meat it doesn't taste of much in its natural state. OFC there's going to be something added to it. We can't all afford free range heritage breed meat user.

Also, did you seriously just bitch about salt and pepper?

My favorite is his chicken tendies episode
youtu.be/9V0BfOKBsqM

Is that what (You) have?

Mostly, yes. I could bitch about how overcooked his meat is, if you want. Carcinogens.

Do you feel cucked by his videos because you can't enjoy the delicious food his preparing because you have gastritis?

Can enjoy everything. Except stupid shitty sauces or irritating for the stomach items, namely pepper. They're carcinogens either way so nothing of value was lost.

So you do have gastritis?

yeah, why promote actual cooks rather than Jack or Mc Dick/Dick King/KFD adds

>They're carcinogens either way
Is that what your mum told you to make you feel better?

relax almazan you're still cool

i like how all butthurt comments on this video are low beta Veeky Forums users with no pictures and nonsence names

Actually i'm not him (the youtuber) just a fan girl
pic related

do you get off on making yourself look like a faggot on anonymous imageboards?

Also I'm the Patti whore

oh wow is that really you? I didn't know we had a princess in our midst!

Gastritis isn't caused by diet.

i just want to be Pattis mommy