What does Veeky Forums think of this pizza?

What does Veeky Forums think of this pizza?

Would eat

disgusting as fuck

Right side is downright disgusting, left one: would eat if starving.

Could really use some anchovies.

That thing is fucking horrible. I would never order it, I wouldn't even order a pizza from an establishment that would make such a monstrosity. That being said, if you brought it to my house I would eat it. I would never trust you to bring the pizza again, but I would eat it...

Are those cheesesticks, egg rolls, or crab sticks?

Looks like cheese sticks

I'd eat it if it weren't for the bacon cheeseburger half using american cheese.

Yummy! Would love to eat!
t. American

looks like someone laid a long turd down the middle

American cheese is only good for burgers so it's fine with me

It's good for a grilled cheese you just plan on dunking in tomato soup, but ya there's always a better cheese that can be used than American processed...

Looks like it's in a pizza prison, where it belongs.

>Potato skin and burger pizza

Would eat.

>Define vomit

My mouth is watering, I need this

Burger is obvious, but is the left side supposed to be regular pizza or like a taco?

In either case, would try. Taco would be interesting, though.

Impressed. In much the same I would be impressed if I saw a car drive off a highway embankment, roll itself 15 times down the hill, and land perfectly right-side-up in the front parking lot space of a auto body shop or hospital ER.

Left half works.

Was this suppose to be a creative food interpretation of the US / Mexico wall dispute?

these fucking cheese colors

>Political satire foods
>Achieving previously unimaginable heights of unappetizing
Fucking brilliant, Man. Next up, a giant pile of lamb curry with fish and chips that breaks off the side to go.

I'd have to try it, I guess. Is that a half loaded baked potatom, half bacon cheeseburger pizza?

wow american food is so great

really fires off the neurons when you realise americas best cuisine came from the south of their border

that's some stuff on flat round bread, nothing more nothing less

Both correct