>be me
>co-renting an apartment with some people I didn't know before
>2 girls, one guy plus me
>the girls knew each other
>mother of one's visiting
>desu she looks classy
>think that this will be a calm evening
>but as the day goes
>they eat all day junkfood like hotdogs, and jam&butter while you make yourself tuna salad
>they loud as hell drinking wine and watching movie in the room that I share wall with
>I need to write my essay but fuck gonna do it in the night, now let's make some food for the next 2 days
>Spend time preparing rolled pork loin with a stuffing made from fried baby spinach, garlic, chilli, fried, onions and farmers cheesee
>put in the oven shit is nice
>go back to remove the cover to add extra browning on the outside
>smellsfuckingnice.jpg
>as you proceed to open the oven and start taking out the rolled loins you hear the mother from another room yelling
>ARE SOMETHING BURNING?
>lol wut but maybe she just smelled something
>get out the loin try one it's fucking delicious tender, browned and the stuffing is 10/10
>while you eating in the room hear the mother again complaing how it smells in the whole house and her daughter obnoxiously goes around the house opening windows
Not gonna lie ,l'm triggered
fucking plebs

unsubscribe

>be op
>roommate has mother over for the first time
>decide to be an ass and fill the house with cooking fumes
>no intention to share my food
>triggered they don't like the smell of my roasting meat
>complain to people on Japanese McChicken image board

I would hate living with you.

post pork loin or gtfo

So you burned your food?

You are too easily upset. When living together with like four ppl or so you have to develop a most calm, super relaxed attitude. Even with 'weird' people. Otherwise it might turn sour. Might have been some misunderstanding or drunken trolling.
Also how did you cut or roll the loin when you filled it?

>not cooking your meal because of the fear that you will be """problematic""" to your female roomnate
>sharing your well-done food with some bitches
what a beta cuck
I literaly have nothing to make a picture
no
That's the point

>You are too easily upset
this is kinda true
>you have to develop a most calm, super relaxed attitude
normally I don't give a fuck but cooking is my hobby and I know I can do good stuff, not some chief tier but better than what most people eat. So something like that coming from people who literaly eat shitty food and cannot cook (this girl once told that when she's in her hometown she usually goes to her grandmas house for diner) is a trigger for me
>Also how did you cut or roll the loin when you filled it?
I did it the most easy way
>seasoned the pork loin with salt, pepper and dried rosemary
>beat it up really thin
>add cheesee and stuffing
>roll it like pic rel
>put in a casserole dish with the normal side up, so the temperature will bind it nicely

It's being called considerate. She has her mother as a guest. I wouldn't expect an autist to understand the concept tho...

So what I cannot use the oven because her mother is visiting HER? Not me? what about frying pan? can I use that? Or do I must go vegan for one day.
Man you're really pathetic I bet you would be scared to even use the toilet

Sorry OP, I think you were in the wrong-doing.
So, these guy was a menace, we all are, from time to time.
Dont be that prick

lets just agree to agree you're a selfish, self-centred autistic asshole.

>wanting to eat a meal
>being selfish
what exactly was my wrong doing?

You should've just drank with them and fucked the mom that night, and be loud enough for the daughter to hear.

He's really not though, and this is coming from somebody who also has three other roommates. Just because a mother is visiting doesn't mean shit gets put on hold

Is OP supposed to suffice for cereal or a frozen meal because some mother decided to visit their daughters shitty apartment? I agree with OP I bet your faggot ass would be scared to even flush

What is brykiecików?

You didn't cook a meal though. You cooked a massive quantity of roasted meat for a few days worth of meals. If it was going to be food for a few days, there was no reason why you couldn't wait a day or even a few hours to cook it.

I bet your 3 roommates never invite you out with them..

I'm not very friendly with this girl, although her mother likes me
>Is OP supposed to suffice for cereal or a frozen meal because some mother decided to visit their daughters shitty apartment
thanks mate glad to see that normal people still visit this board

who gives a shit what they eat? what does that have to do with anything? you wanted them to whip themselves for not liking to cook?

I'm telling you dude, bone the mom. Your roomate will never fuck with you again.

I get you're prefectly entitled to do you food, but no need to make it like that. You could make a toast or something.
I think this all borders that you didn't get any attention from that hot mother (which, lets be honest, you would love to fuck)

>this is kinda true
Now work on your temper. Improve yourself. Do you want to improve yourself?

>people who literaly eat shitty food and cannot cook
Why dont you offer them a small slice, just so they can try? Do it. Next time. They will love you.

>You cooked a massive quantity of roasted meat for a few days worth of meals
>8 pieces of meat
>implying that's a lot
when I said I was making food for two days I meant diners, beacuse making breakfasts and evening meal is quick anyway. You really thought that I'm gonna eat this and only this for 2 days straight? And you're calling me autistic?
>even a few hours to cook it.
It was 7 p.m when I started doing this you know that people from many various time zones post here idiot?

>be me
>room mate wants to cook
>sure why not
>never washes hands
>doesnt rinse out the dishes before using them
>puts utensils on the counter
>puts spice containers directly over the pan where stuff on the bottom of the container could drop onto the food
>TASTES SPOON AND PUTS IT BACK IN TO STIR THE FOOD
i cant trust anyone

I didn't imply I thought you would only eat the roast pork for a few days. Do I really think you are autistic? Yes. Yes I do.

You want to invite someone over and expect your roommate to cook for you and your guest. But the roommate is the selfish one?

But it wasn't someone, it was her mother. So why do you live with roommates? Why don't you live with your friends? Do your friends not want to live with you? Or do you just not have friends? Why have your roommates not become your friends? Exactly how alone are you? Have you claimed your waifu?

I don't give a shit but when somebody has very poor diet and taste and criticize somebodys actual good food- well i consider this kinda stupid. It's like going everyday to mcdonald but laugh at someone who makes steak at home that it's not well done.
Would fuck if had an oppurtunity yes
>You could make a toast or something.
I work out and plan my meals ahead so no, also I still don't understand why I should do that.
>Why dont you offer them a small slice, just so they can try? Do it. Next time. They will love you.
I did it a couple of times, but that doesn't change shit. I mean sure I have days where I get along with her but most times she's acting like she is here a princess in her own castle. You cannot have good relations with everybody mate. But I'm chill with the other dwo, especially the guy. I'm gonna tell you Veeky Forums- living with woman as your roomnates(not like your girl/wife) is usually a lot worse than living with guys. It's just easier to get along.

Kek, now you're known as the weirdo who cooks stank food

I'm sorry to be so insistent on this, but I fucked my college roommate's mom, a whole lot, and it changed my life. When ever he went somewhere she would come and stay at our house and we would fuck for days.

Nigga I don't have roommates because I don't have time for that shit. It's an intrusion.

>it was her mother
so what- I can't cook because it's her mother? kek I understand that if I would throw a party it would be a faux paux but eating is normal human need
>So why do you live with roommates
I cannot aford renting a whole apartment to myself and I have here a perfect localization- centre of the city, 15 minutes walking to my uni, 5 minutes to my gym, all in reasonable price
>Why don't you live with your friends
I was living with my friends when I was on my previous uni, but now I started a new curs on a different one and from that apartment I would have very far each day to my class which would suck cause I have for example 2 classes in the morning and 1 class in the evening and in between a pause on which I can go to my home or to the gym. The rest of your post is nice projections my friend

How would fucking someone change your life. Sticking your sorry, petty dick in some dried out vagina doesnt really mean great sex.

>opinion gaved by people who eat actual stink food
wew lad how can I ever recover?
I will give it a nice thinking but she's here like the second time and all the time with her daughter. And this is not America where older woman are more sexually liberated

I guess I should clarify, we only had sex while he was in the house one time, the first time, after he had passed out at like 8 pm. She said something like back when I went here we knew how to party, I said some of us still do, we hung out, got fucked up, and had sex. Afterwards she was a gentle teacher but also a harsh taskmaster. She taught my a lot about pleasuring a woman and how a man should treat a lady and vice versa. We had a lot of fun, he never found out (although I did rouse his suspicion once), and it was a great learning experience. That's how it changed my life.

u wot m8

You copy/pasted that shit?
15 yo boys fantasy.
Not buying it..

The opening windows thing is obnoxious as fuck, but you probably knew she was a shitty person beforehand

All you can do is ignore her and savor the day when you get to move out

did you stuff the mother's loins?

>The opening windows thing is obnoxious as fuck, but you probably knew she was a shitty person beforehand
I would not say it better
>All you can do is ignore her and savor the day when you get to move out
thank God she's moving out this year and I will get my mate to move in

bump some tunes while you write that essay, fuck those bitches

If you can't figure to go to the library to get an essay done, I don't have the reassurance that you'd have the sense to know if your meat had burnt. Or that the oven wasn't filthy before causing it to smoke.

Just let the roommates have a good time, you sound like a hard ass autist.

nah I'm not gonna do shit like that, just when will come my turn to have guests I also will not give a fuck
>If you can't figure to go to the library to get an essay done
another beta cuck spotted, I assume you would also go shit in some public bathroom? Besides the noise isn't the point here because I like to write in the night, it was just a inconvenience. I actually let them have a good time, didn't say a word about their behaviour.

>>ARE SOMETHING BURNING?

What the fuck?

>Oh boy I can't wait to tell Veeky Forums what happened to me today!

it's my personnal blog after all

>He didn't have sex until college
>He had to be taught by an older woman

>this girl once told that when she's in her hometown she usually goes to her grandmas house for diner

Some people..

>>decide to be an ass and fill the house with cooking fumes
Should he not cook in his own apartment like a cuck?

It's not really his apartment tho. It's a shared living space.

It is his apartment, he pays his share of the rent.

Eating is a normal human need. You could have eaten a sandwich tho.

No, it was their apartment. They pay the rent too and they should be able to invite their mothers over without him filling the place with the smell of his cooking if it was going to offend them.

>It's a shared living space.

Which gives him equal right to cook like any normal person, any plebs who are not used to seeing someone cook should not complain.

So he should cater to the whims of drunk bitches who are loud, preventing him from doing his essay?

I mean, sure he should have put the cooked dish under an stove top fan, but you are taking this 'no conflict' mantra too far.

It's pretty obvious you're as much of a selfish asshat as op. What gives op the right to do that more than they have the right to not want him to? If there are 4 people and one of them has their mother as a guest, and he cooks for himself and it bothers the 3 other people, wouldn't the many outweigh the few? I mean this figuratively to a normal person, not some sperger who can't feel empathy...

>I actually let them have a good time, didn't say a word about their behaviour.
And yet you're typing long ass posts out on an autism recovery forum whining about how they hurt your feelings.

Legally, no. He pays for equal access, so he has every right to cook whenever he wants. Fuck those bitches.

You sound autistic and insecure tbqh

And this is why you're a lonely virgin

>beta because he can handle being around people for long enough to write an essay or take a shit

Being a literal autist doesn't make you alpha, user. It just makes you an autist.

Are you seriously still arguing since yesterday that somebody can't cook what they want under a roof they pay for?

It isn't OP's problem in the slightest that his roommates standards go as high as a grilled hotdog. If they didn't live off of frozen shit most likely, they'd know what it's like to cook, and if they had that life experience under their belt they wouldn't question OP's actions.

There's no words, you're just fucking retarded

Not him but yeah you're still coming off as an angry virgin. Pick your battles homo.

>write my essay
>Spend time preparing rolled pork loin with a stuffing made from fried baby spinach, garlic, chilli, fried, onions and farmers cheesee

You unfroze yourself a nobrand pizza and we know it, fat pig.

>College, with 3 other guys
>Guys barely cook
>Sometimes we'll pool cash and I'll make a Sunday dinner
>Friday, going to class for the whole day
>Get up early, put together a beef stew in the crock pot
>In class all day
>8pm, finally home, hungry as shit, looking forward to my stew
>Friends are already hammered, they have friends over
>"DUDE, THAT WAS GOOD! "
>Mother of god, please no
>They are all of it
>What little bit that was left is burnt to the bottom, since they never turned it off
>And all of the dishes were thrown in the sink
>Ended up getting shitty McDonald's

How was she considerate by having her mom over and not telling him and then proceed to get drunk and stay up all night blareing the tv and talking loud they need to gtfo

you are literally their mom, enjoy your position

I like how all the betas here keep insisting on OP not being to cook food. I legit feel bad for these cucks.

>Japanese McChicken image board.
YLYL? I lose.

fuck all these dipshits.
you probably planned to cook and at least mentioned it. i hope anyway.
so it turned out good then? did you grab a picture?