Best fried chicken?

Best fried chicken?

I'm British, so I'ma go for Dixy. Their sizzler wings and sizzler burgers are the pengest munch.

Used to be Chicken Cottage but the nearest one to me shut down. I miss their 6 hot wings for 2 quid. :(

Whatever gets a minimum 4.5 from the Chicken Connoisseur is good enough for me

>birthplace of the English language
>can't speak proper English

Elaborate.

I have been speaking English my entire life. When I say something, you know exactly what I'm saying. When a britbong says something, no one except another britbong knows what the fuck they are saying. What the fuck is the pengest munch? Why don't you use actual fucking words?

>Oi m8, this chicken is the pengest munch!

>Squirrel = Skwerl
>Water = Wadder
>Rural = Rrrrlll

Wish we could speak proper English like what them Americans do.

You have towns with jokes about themselves because the speech is so bad.
There ain't no t's in lutton.

I'm white and middle class, so I've never been to any of the places you mentioned. That leaves either KFC or McDonald's chicken selects, and I'd probably choose the latter.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
S
E
D

But that's the thing, you're taking language from a very small American demographic, whereas literally every britbong just vomits words out of their snaggletoothed mouths.

O B E S E D
B
E
S
E
D

You've got to be kidding me. Both countries have plenty of backwoods dialects as well as people that speak grammatically correct intelligble english.

Just as how not every american is some slack-jawed hillbilly, not every brit is a slang-spewing cockney.

No Americans pronounce their T's properly. Any American saying a word with T's in it sounds like they're saying D. Briddish, Wadder, Medal.

So? At least you know what the fuck they are trying to say. Once again, no one knows what the fuck you britbongs are talking about except other britbongs. You're like American nignogs, except you have uglier women and worse teeth...

Whadever

If you can't figure out that "pengest munch" means "best food" from context clues then you might want to lay off the drugs and/or booze, user. Silly? Sure. But hardly difficult to understand.

Southerner here.
You're British so you're not allowed to talk about fried chicken. FIFY

Nigger women better than British women? You need to stop guzzling so much Jewish cum, user

This, retards looking for something to moan about are just signalling their own stupidity.

Chick fil a or the deli by my house

I've seen more good looking black broads than I have British "women". Bunch of shovel faced inbreds on that dismal little island.

>McDonald's chicken selects
Those things are barely chicken, man.

These days, I mostly get Iceland's frozen chicken strips. You can get a pack of hot and spicy for 3 quid, and while they're obviously not as good as fried chicken, they're fantastic when you can't be fucked actually cooking.

This is why it's pointless trying to talk about anything other than American fast food on this board. Americans see the world British and start foaming at the mouth.

Oh, I beg to differ... I've never seen an attractive black woman other than photoshopped models and even then they're meh. Where as if you actually go to the uk you'll see a quite a few hotties. I'm not saying it's like Eastern Europe or the nordics but there's some beauty there if you look in the right places.

BLIMEY GUVNA GIVE ME ONE UP THE SHITTER

Whatever dude let's just agree that both are mostly fugly and be done with it. I ain't here to defend the beauty of negresses.

>McDonald's is "barely chicken"
>Buys Iceland

Okay.

See?

>Claims to speak English
>Fails to understand English
>Gets angry and flails his arms about on the internet

Calm down before you shoot someone.

Have you tried them? It's legitimately the closest to actual chicken I've ever found in a frozen chicken product with breading. Everything else is just that awful reconstituted slime. It's been a while since I've had a chicken select, but I remember them tasting of absolutely nothing, they're glorified nachos for the dipping sauce.

Have I...have I tried *eating something sold in Iceland*?

Fuck me son, I don't collect dog shit for a living, I can afford to shop in a real store.

No, I will not agree with that. The niggeresses are ugly. The ugly women in Britain are the awfully tanned and caked up "geordie shore" and chav kind. The rest are quite qt on average.

It's the only thing I buy from there, don't be a cunt. I bet you shop at M&S, you smarmy twat.

Some of their stuff is genuinely quite good. Over Christmas they did a mulled wine cheesecake that was pretty nice and a lemon and blueberry one that was great.

Some of it is shite mind.

Fine, get fucked then you dumb faggot. Enjoy those British hotties you feel so compelled to white knight. Pussy ass bitch.

Waitrose probably. Pays £8 for a rustic artisan pack of digestive biscuits.

How am I white knighting when I admitted some of them were in fact ugly?

Asda, and everyone knows that the "Tower" Lid own-brand are the best digestives you can get, but nice try.

Just try to have *some* fucking self-respect, is all I'm asking. Fucking Iceland...

>Ooooo look at me I shop at ASDA ooooo

That's you that is.

And Asda are fucking dogshite for chicken. The frozen plain stuff is barely passable if you're putting it in a stir fry or something, and the fresh stuff is totally average. I don't think there's a single tolerable frozen breaded product in their lineup, maybe if you pay 5 quid for a tiny bag of "exclusive selected especially for you" trash you might find one.

what fucking language is this?

Morley

Fair amount of attractive black women here in Edinburgh. Plenty in London too. Just depends upon where in Britain you are.

Christ, are there a lot of blacks in Scotland now too? I thought that was just a 'murrican issue. Do you mean Indians or Pakis?

>Fried chicken
>I'ma

You are black aren't you OP no white person ever says I'ma.

Faggy nerds trying to seem cool do. He probably calls girls bae in texts and then wonders why they don't respond.