Some chick on my Facebook feed just posted this

Some chick on my Facebook feed just posted this

and it caused you to sperg out that quickly, huh?

It doesn't really bother me at all but on my facebook at some point this woman posted her breakfast which was nutella, peanut butter and sliced banana's all in a tortilla. I kind of laugh not because she posted it but because she posted the steps on how she actually made it. She was like "take a flour tortilla and spread some nutella in it, then add some crunchy peanut butter. Slice a banana and add it i, then roll it up."

Had me laughing I don't know why.

Eh, that wouldn't be so bad if she just left out some or all of the sour cream.

lmfao

too much sour cream but I bet it's delicious

I'm glad I am not the only one haha

I'll be her wife op link me to her so we can make arrangements

Clearly this is a cry for help. She is showing everyone what an awful cook she is and how she desperately needs a man to take care of her. Fuck that shit. She probably ate 17 of them. Plus she uses fb...

this cunt seems like she's an easy lay.

spotted the bitter, lonely, conspiratorial alcoholic

Send me her link. I'd wife her for a night or two if you know what I mean.

Married with kids actually. They are even my own kids.

>using facebook

this also makes perfect sense

>he doesn't understand irony

best jpg of the year

Shut it bitch.

Because I wouldn't be interested in a woman who can't look after herself and pathetically shitposts on Facebook? Ya dude, I don't believe in HAES. I don't want some worthless bitch turning my kids into lard balls while I'm at work. Donald Trump wouldn't marry her either I bet...

why do you have facebook you normie piece of shit

Let me guess, you married the first girl you fucked and now you're jaded and life is basically over for you.

Should have sown your wild oats bro.

Ha! You spend too much time on the internet... faggot

So she's fat AND a smoker right? Who can imagine why she's not married.

why do you have niggers on your facebook

saw this beauty the other day

Makes a guy wonder why there aren't more gay men, until you remember the gay sex...

I can get uploading nice foods, but when it's something like a fucking wrap, what's the point?

Why people put a hot filling in a tortilla but don't warm the tortilla beforehand?
Is it so your hands don't get burnt? (I believe this is a stupid reason not to heat it)

Food is food, its fine to send a pic of a quick meal to someone you are close to, but its not appropriate to post it on a worldwide, high-traffic site like this.
And OP's faggot ass did just that, and we are seeing it completely out of context.
She did not intend for the whole world to see that pic. You are just an asshole who has some deep seated anger against her and you desperately wish to publicly shame her. She probably rejected your sorry ass advances, here she is begging for anyone to wife her, and you got utterly rejected, so you come here for support. You just shamed yourself, great job OP.

That flour tortilla is suitable food for an 8 year old. Toooo much sour cream.
4/10
Having to eat all of it without my gag reflex going off and this chick going deeper into her depression just sounds like a horrible way to spend my evening.
No thanks.

Thank you for enlightening us.

I'm not defending her whatsoever. I'm simply calling the OP a huge faggot.

Nah, you're a faggot. Posting shit on Facebook isn't intimately sharing it. If someone doesn't want to be made fun of for something, they shouldn't post it on the internet. Take your post for example. Faggot.

I'm not on her Facebook, you are. Because you are "friends".
I am not friends with this bitch. Yet, I am unintendedly seeing her photo. Why? Because you are a huge faggot. You liked it so goddamn much you saved it to post here, to show your "friends".

jesus christ what a faggot you are

seriously kys

that looks like one of those god awful 'low carb' tortillas wtf

I'm not op. I don't even have fb. You should probably go ahead and kill yourself tho. Faggot

I am starting to notice a pattern that practicaly all cringe food pics are made under dim indoor lighting wich makes any food look terrible.

How do you know they havent warmed it beforehand?

people actually do this? Reeks of pathetic desperation to me

Part of what makes them cringe is the fact that people think they are good enough to post on facebook to begin with. The pic in the OP doesn't look great, but I'm sure it would be an okay snack to whip together in a couple minutes

EVERYONE HAS THESE FUCKING CORELLE PLATES

Wait wait wait, you dont know WHY this is hilarious?

pics of girl? or description?

lighter making me think she smokes or does drugs.

could be for candles i guess.

She hasn't been poisoned by feminism yet so get in there user. Enjoy tasty food cooked by an untainted aryan waifu and breed some healthy kids to further the white race as the President demands

Maybe it's just for heating her food on the fly.

>not having a 12V hot plate in your car

you must not be from the US

looks fucking tasty, just needs presentation