I just tried the Grand Mac and it was terrible. The taste of the Big Mac is just not sustainable for a burger this big...

I just tried the Grand Mac and it was terrible. The taste of the Big Mac is just not sustainable for a burger this big. It wore out its welcome about half way. Also, it was a MESS to eat.

>The taste of the Big Mac is just not sustainable for a burger this big.

That is actually a good way to describe it

>it was a MESS to eat

bk shill please go. I tried it and it wasn't an more sloppy than a regular size Big Mac. Sure some lettuce fell out but not any more than a regular Big Mac.

>The taste of the Big Mac is just not sustainable for a burger this big. It wore out its welcome about half way.

Damn, you said that perfectly. I felt the exact same way but didn't know how to express it. I'm OK with a big Mac flavor but it's like I got tired of eating big Mac before I was even full. I like the new small one the best of the three. McDonald's small cheap items are the best

> McChicken

Does this mean you can no longer add mac sauce and lettuce to a double cheeseburger/McDouble? We used to call them Mini Macs.

I wish the Grand Mac came with the same patties as the Quarter Pounder. Then I'd be in.

WHEN WILL THEY STOP
THIS IS THE INSANITY OF THE MODERN WORLD
WHY DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT FOOD GETS BIGGER

It's alright, just a bigger Big Mac. Could not finish my fries and soda whoever.

Nice quads but bigger big mac makes some sense since for me one is just not enough and I ordering two seperate ones usually complicates my order.

>soda
disgusting, try eating McDs without the corn syrup water, it's a much better experience

"next time eat your corn syrup food without any corn syrup water!"

Can someone reply to this post with some bait pictures?. No fucking around, I recently lost my shit and need to start re-collecting.

that's exactly what I'm saying yes. The drink makes it an overdose

I feel the exact same way. Ironically enough, the Mac Jr. is fucking fantastic.

>I wish the Grand Mac came with the same patties as the Quarter Pounder

That's what I thought I was getting when I ordered one, so the shitty patties I got were a really bad surprise. The whole time I was eating it I just left like I was trying to choke down bread caked in six pounds of thousand island dressing.

OP is 100% correct.

I can vaguely remember reading criticism of the Pepsi challenge from the 70's. While more people did prefer the much sweeter 1 ounce shot of Pepsi over 1 ounce of Coca Cola, in a full serving can or bottle the Pepsi was far too sweet to be enjoyable for most people. If that's not a good analogy then consider pumpkin pie during the holidays. It gets old fast. The Grand Mac has a similar thing happening here.

they also added a smaller one

>make big size big mac
>big mac bun falls appart like a cheap burger because it cant stand the weight of the patties
>its the lettuce, onionand dressing burgerr
>onion, lettuce, bread and saucee verywher

The way that guy puts it is faggoty but is preferring water or juice over soda considered b8 now?

Everything is bait and it's all a meme. The Jews are to blame.

I've gotten two grand macs so far and i think they are pretty good. pretty much just a big mac, but actually big. i didn't have any problems with them falling apart, but i live in a white town, so i guess the teenagers who work there have actually been taught proper work ethic. who knows. they have been assembled nicely both times.

It's only like 850 calories. Eat at any good french restaurant you'll probably eat that many calories in just butter throughout a meal.

My McDonalds served it with a white paper half wrapper like a more expensive burger place. It wasn't messy at all, and like yours, the only thing that fell out was lettuce, similar to a normal Big Mac.

Lots of bread though.

The only French food I eat is fries.

what kind of patty is in the grand mac?

Nah pumpkin pie is always good