I work at a doughnut shop, and feel like sharing some of the things I've made

I work at a doughnut shop, and feel like sharing some of the things I've made.

so you just pile random candy store toppings on them?

Very 90s vibe

Yeah it's similar to the solo cup pattern

I endorse this thread
Just don't make it Dunkin Donuts employee tier and we're good user

randomly? not at all my friend this is a CRAFT! a CRAFT I TELL YOU!!

Smores donut looks good.

I mean, the bulk of our customers are kids. So most of the time, yes.

What do you take me for? A fool?

Someone gets it!

Clearly decorating donuts isn't something they normally let you do. They gave you a box of donuts to take home and said you can decorate them, huh?

You should try making a salted caramel dip with roasted shaved coconut? sounds like itd be good

The whole idea is that you tell us what you want on the doughnut, and we make it. Glazes, fillings, toppings, ect.

Most people are autists who ask for gummy bears and marshmallows on their vanilla glazed doughnuts.

I just want an unglazed cake donut with plain vanilla icing.

Fair enough. All you had to say is people tell you what to put on them. I'm fully aware people are fat and/or autistic in general. I actually kinda feel bad for you now...

That sounds divine. I'll try that next time I work.

Those are pretty good warmed up a little.

It's a living, I guess.

Do you put the Nut in Doughnut?

I have perhaps the best donut shop I've ever been to just a couple blocks from my house. They use transfat. They do not have any kind of sprinkles or any shit like that on any of their donuts they have clear glaze, chocolate frosting and unflavored white frosting that is sometimes dyed colors for certain donuts. They are adding peanut butter frosting and it made the fucking newspaper.

That sounds fantastic.

It's fantastic. I got donuts at another 5 star donut shop in Charlotte and it wasn't even close. We have more than one nationally recognized traditional American style food here. It's called Donald's just google Donald's Donuts and it's the one. The other is Tom's Ice Cream but I think the ambiance is part of that one's fame. We also have a really good (but newer) Barbecue place called Bill's but there's this bizarre parasitic relationship with this other barbecue place Dave's that isn't nearly as good but is a lot more active like on social media and with a food truck. I'm sure there are people that come here because they heard about the great barbecue place and accidentally wind up at Dave's instead of Bill's.

No! Your supposed to make it look LESS like an anus not more!

Redpill me on muffins

I am so glad someone caught the joke there.

Unfortunately, the only muffins we have are shitty gluten-free ones that we bring in from another bakery. I am of no help here.

Fuck you and your place of employment. Because of stupid shops like this it's making it harder and harder to find bakeries with regular ass old fashioned cake donuts in regular ass old fashioned flavors.

I got one of those near me. I cant eat there too often.

Stupid shitty gimmicky donut shops.

This. Although, places like these do have regular flavors to choose from, too, which is fine.

At least until the employee with enough piercings on his face to fill a pincushion asks why you don't want to try one of their special cereal, sprinkle, and shit-from-one-of-the-store's adoptable-kittens encrusted dick-shaped donuts.

Crullers are the best.

Cake doughnuts are always bad

What's the blue drizzle?

Fried sugar bread smothered in more sugar and fat.

Donuts are disgusting.

Then fuck off, more for us. No one cares about your views

Sure thing fatty. Enjoy your tooth decay too.

Toothpaste.

I love this mentality of "if you ever eat anything unhealthy you must be fat".

Why even go to Veeky Forums if you don't like things that taste good?

Where's that one image of that whiny and loud autist schreeching at a family over going to McD's? Because that's you right now, mate.

Anything involving blueberries? Or a cake donut with blueberries inside and a nice glaze on top?

People who eat unhealthy things are in fact not fat and unhealthy.

Really buzzes those nuerons.

It's like there's this thing called "moderation" or something.

Someone who goes to a donutshop specifically to get donuts, which are sold by the dozen, does not practice moderation.

Bet you slurp soda too while you're at it.

He's obviously a landwhale taking out his self-loathing on the internet. Fat people have no concept of impulse control and assume that it's normal, so in his mind if you've ever eaten a doughnut that means you're shoving a dozen a day down your gaping maw.

You act and presume he's going to eat it all before he even gets to his car. You also act like eating multiple donuts is even that fattening or such.

Oh, and I do slurp soda, as my doctor said if I don't put on weight and eat more I won't just look like a walking corpse.

Truly saddening that Tuco the whale has to lash out at others because of his own ineptness at self moderation.

Someone clearly isn't Veeky Forums

>American medical system prescribes donuts and soda

Jesus fuck you can't make this up.

I'm bulking. :^)

Now you're sounding like an obsessed British whale.

Not an argument.

I wasn't arguing so much as pointing out your faggotry.
You can't argue with fat, British landwhales when it comes to America and expect to win. It's like yelling at a high mass wall with its own gravitational pull.

I'm Argentine, you obese fuckwit.

I think your clogged arteries are having a hard time supplying oxygen to your brain.

So you're in a borderline 3rd world shithole, and think you know the world from your own limited viewpoint and internet access?

I make 6 figures a year online and have fibre optic and have been to every continent at least once (Gambia never again) so I'm hardly the strawman you've created, you dense blob.

Yes, you make 6 figures online and traveled the world. That truly explains your vehemence towards the unenlightened, such as yourself, and those who come to an Australian dingo cavepaint wall to talk about life's simple pleasures.

And you don't make 6 figures, mate. You being on Veeky Forums and shitposting instead of socializing and investing for more money is proof of that.

I don't currently travel the world, but I've visited many places and as you've established I spend a lot of time on the internet, which is my source of income - I run a dropshipping business.

Yeah huh.
Sure.

You totally run a business, and still shitpost on Veeky Forums about people being fat if they don't eat wheat grass and fat free chicken.

Op, what's the most ridiculous dressing you've done before?

I only shitpost fat americans that get overly defensive over their donuts and soda.

I do but I'm not even the original guy you were responding to. kek.

Sure, sure.
Keep projecting, you computerpotato jockey.

Donuts are nice but I couldn't eat them all the time like some people.

Yes, it does. Severely.

Most I can eat in one sitting is 4 or 5. I get too sick to eat anything else for a long while if I eat that much or more.

That's 800 to 1000 kcal of fat and sugar of course you're not going to feel well.

Yeah, too much sugar for me at once.
If only they weren't so tasty I could stop doing that, but I at least only get them very occasionally. I prefer salt and MSG foods over sugar.

Wildberry glaze.

When they aren't expensive, we do carry them. The blueberry filling we have is okay, but it isn't made in-shop like our mousses.

Kid wanted wildberry, strawberry, and keylime glaze. Then they wanted coconut shavings, chocolate chips, and a kiwi drizzle. It looked horrible.

This board severely needs IDs and flags

Adding flags to Veeky Forums would create a whole nother layer of glorious shitposting

Why don't you guys have a condiment bar where people select their own toppings?

The glazes/drizzles should be left to you, the employees, but don't you think it would streamline everything if the customers could just put what they want on themselves? I worked at a frozen yogurt place and we had a self-serving condiment bar, which we only needed to reorganize/brush every here and there. It made things easier for the customers, since they could help themselves and not awkwardly stand there watching you.

I'm really trying to imagine ordering from your donut shop and it seems awkward as hell. How do you know what's enough and what's not? How is this sanitary? I'm sure you wear gloves, but how do you get the toppings on the donut without making a mess on the counter or floor?

Consider bringing this up

I can't imagine how overpriced a donut with fucking toppings is. I bet you charge 50 cents a topping on a single donut.

This as well. How does the pricing work? If it's .50 a topping or something that's total bullshit. I only see a scale/weigh&pay method working here, but even that seems messy as hell

>but how do you get the toppings on the donut without making a mess on the counter or floor?

If you've ever worked food service you know shit doesn't stay clean. Just fucking clean it up, you lazy shit.

>How is this sanitary?

W E W
E
W

You truly know nothing about food service. Never drink from a soda fountain again.

Good thing I cook my own food and don't slurp soda.

>because you cook your own food it's automagically sanitary and safe

L M A O

some of these look so good man, good job

others are a bit overkill on the candy stuff tho

I don't know what's more unbearable; your meme doughnuts for shitty kids or your food photography skills.

Yes because you're not disgusting.

You sure you washed your hands 100% thoroughly after wiping you fat shit smeared ass? Don't kid yourself. Nothing is ever completely sanitary.

You sound like a fucking girl Jesus Christ

Just give up mate. You're getting wrecked. Nobody cares about your imaginary life

>those andes mint donuts

I can't speak for the other employees, but I rarely ever spill the toppings. It's not that hard to just put the toppings on the doughnut. The gelato/sorbet though... Toppings on those are an entirely different story.
As for what's enough, we just have a spoon for each topping, and that is how much you put on. This way, we can control how much goes on there, and not have to raise the price.

You get 3 toppings included in the 2.80 price.

Nah, we don't weigh it either.

Thank you. I agree on the candy overload, but hey. Sometimes people really want their sugar.

They're quite popular.

I actually don't wash my hands when I'm cooking Indian food, I like the authentic taste.

Not fat, pretty thin actually. Donuts are just tasty.

You sound like you could use a drink, or maybe you don't do that either because then you'd be poisoning yourself and would cease to have perceived moral superiority over people who do. Cumstain.

I'll take a blue cheese crumble and chocolate doughnut.

Who buy these stupid fucking meme doughnuts? I don't want to have to use 20 napkins and a dustpan to eat a damn doughnut.

lol you fucking nailed it, damn hipsters

Can you make one that looks like Bane?

ever thought about putting coffee IN the doughnut?
maybe a coffee flavored glaze
maybe a choco-mocha-filled doughnut

also, has anyone ever made rum doughnuts?
>rum cake doughnut

Bitch of the day award goes to;

We've got coffee whipped cream and mocha glaze.

have you tried putting coffee whipped cream INSIDE THE DOUGHNAT?

and then cover in MOCHA GLAZE

Other people have. I don't like coffee flavors much.

ok what the fuck, i was here in a dream a week ago

I've never seen this in my life.

in the dream there was a cake show or something going on and a table in the middle of the shop with cakes on it