Do americans actually eat this

Do americans actually eat this

If i was only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be that! 'Murica.

>choosing to eat literal peasant food

Peasants always create the best food!
And you have to be a peasant by an ocean with lobster in it so most peasants are SOL.

>$12 a pound peasant food

>that pass time
WEW

Hell the fuck yeah. Although if I had to choose between that or pic related, I'd choose crawfish every damn time.
The season is upon us! Will gorge on pounds of well seasoned mudbugs soon...
Maybe you can get a peasant to dig that stick out of your ass :^)

nothing wrong with lobster, even though it's highly overrated.

>needing peasants to dig sticks out of your ass
>not having staff on hand 24 hours a day for rectal stick removal

The poor are so very droll.

>when you succ the head for the first time

>being jewed by marketing.

Everywhere else but America is this peasant food and cheap as fuck

>lobster
>peasant food

Literally everywhere but Boston, lobster is expensive. Even in places in Asia with a totally different type of lobster they still charge out the ass for it

I overheard an american in a restaurant once and he said he had to use the 'bathroom' and left the table.

do americans really take a bath or shower during meals?

Yeah because every other nation calls it a shitter, right? Or the pisser? Dumbass. Oh oh wait it's a restroom. No, I'm not resting. I'm shitting. I'm not taking a bath. I'm not taking a looky loo around. I'm not getting head in the head. Lavatory sounds too close to lab and they will be giving my thinking head a lobotomy.

Only if they've sharted.
Generally this happens more in grocery stores than restaurants though.

If you've ever talked to anyone that has actually done any travelling you would know that is not the case.

Can confirm.

No, the rest of the world calls it the defecation closet.

I call it a toilet.

Why is Veeky Forums the biggest shitposting board? It's worse than /int/, /pol/, /tv/ or /r9k/.

/b/ is worse for shitposting

As for lobster, yeah, it was peasant food at one point. So were tacos. So was most fish. So was just about everything simple and not classical french. Poor people migrated to get jobs and brought their recipes with them. Wars happened and we got fusion. Why is a Bahn Mi on a baguette? 20 years of French resistance against Ho Chi Minh.

Peasant food is where it's at, bro.

>Why is a Bahn Mi on a baguette? 20 years of French resistance against Ho Chi Minh.

Kek, no. French imperialism and colonization that gave rise to a resistance movement, numbnuts.

It's probably Jordan, he's a well known shit poster on /g/.

Buys alienware garbage and doesn't understand why everyone hates him.

if you really like it come to México, we use it as bait, I'm not even memeing

What did they do to that lobster?

>memeing
Faggot

No wonder you people are so useless