How dark is too dark?

How dark is too dark?

For me? 85%

i ate a 100% cocoa bakers bar before it was good

any amount desu

Where the fuck to find above 95%? I found 99% once but I can't remember where and I want some more.

ive had 93%, and it wasnt bitter to the point of being bad
it actually had a nice flavor, 100% cocoa isnt probably too bad. its bitterness seems to be overrated

We have Lindt stores in my area and that's the only place I know of that has 99%

This is a fucking lie. Check my digits.

Id say about 80% maybe 85% even and i wanted to have some bittery taste in my mouth purposely

Depends on desperation for chocolate. Beyond ~60 the texture goes to shit.

I think the mistake people make with really dark chocolate is eating it like milk chocolate instead of letting it melt on their tongues. I didn't like dark chocolate until I started eating it the proper way. If someone told me I was eating chocolate wrong, I would have called them a faggot and told them to kill themselves. Turns out I was the faggot eating dark chocolate wrong tho...

99%.
I prefer sweet chocolate to have at least some sugar. *tips*

anything past 100%

That right there is actually pretty good. I tried their 85% and there was something weird about it, I can't really articulate what it was exactly. Then I tried the 90% and it was actually better.

If you added cocoa powder to unsweetened tempered chocolate could you really achieve Beyond/Over 100% Chocolate?

No

If you still want milk chocolate vibes then 60%.
Otherwise, 100% is fine.

>white chocolate fags

Enjoy your vanilla flavored block of fat and sugar.

This is going to sound pretentious as fuck, but that stuff is actually really good with a coffee after dinner to cleanse the palate if you are planing on having a whisky / whatever afterwards.

Hi I like white chocolate.

it's not 100% cocoa. it wouldn't hold together very well.

the baker's bar is just unsweetened. the "100%" refers to it being 100% natural.

Depends on your tastes idiot make up your own mind

For me, it's the 85%.

Anything higher than 60% is shit.

Anything above 80% belongs in a hot milk

85% and 90% taste bad. It's like they try to subdue the bitterness but it just ends up tasting sour with an unpleasant aftertaste.

99% fully embraces the bitterness. But the problem is that you only get 50g for the same price.

those chocolate are great as a side treat with a cup of coffee. not for snaking that's sure.

50-60% is good, it's not that sweet but not tryhard bitter either.

I've got 72%. I should probably masturbate into my own semen at this point.

85% is the limit of palatable

Anything past that is masochism

Dark chocolate is absolutely delicious, bitter and sweet in just the right proportions

Some people are children and can't handle anything that isn't sickly sweet I guess

Dark.
Yes that's it. Eating bitter shit doesn't make you look like a tough guy, just pretentious.

Saged and hidden for troll thread.

It can't become too dark

stop sounding like you're on masterchef kek. The way you described it doesn't sound right.

you think the bitter and sweet is proportionate? the bitter is 99%

>people exist that hork down chocolate before letting it melt in their mouths

Gross

i like eating 60-70 with milk
anything higher and it starts to not taste like chocolate

I have never seen those packages before, I used to buy 99% chocolate in a tiny bag, the individual pieces were covered individually inside the bag... it was expensive as hell back then.

I can't find it anywhere now, and I used to eat one with a cup of coffee.... I love the bitterness and aftertaste of it.

Wesley Snipes

>This is going to sound pretentious as fuck
Have you ever gone to a café ? They always give you a little piece of black chocolate to go with coffee. It's not "pretentious as fuck", it's what every non-savage does

100% =/= 100% cocoa powder
Cocoa percentage includes cocoa butter.

All in all I find dark chocolate nasty despite loving bitter things. Perhaps I just only ate shit tiered chocolate, or maybe dark chocolate in general is shit and people who like it are deluded?
I don't know, I just know above 70 is vomit inducing for me.

I have that same Lindt bar right now at 90% and 85%.
To me a dark bar such as that is extremely rich. It takes me just a few squares to satisfy me. And they're also great for melting down into a rich chocolate.

If I want a guilty pleasure dark chocolate I can tear through in one sitting though, 65-80%

You need to kill yourself ASAP.

I think he meant the bit about cleansing the palate for whisky was pretentious

You first, fucky boy.

t. child's palate

t. someone who thinks calling others kids makes him mature and grown up

If it steals your bike it's too dark...

Kek.

Had 99% while in another country and it tasted like pure dirt. Our group ended up using it as punishment for some card game we were playing.

Baker's bars are only ~60% ya dingus

I love how everyone here pretends to enjoy dark chocolate just to seem sophisticated.

But dude, don't you know you're a child if you don't eat shit?!?

How can you say you love chocolate if you won't even eat dark chocolate?

>How can you say you love chocolate
[citation needed]
>How can you say you love x if you won't even eat y x?
If you actually think about what you post you should see the error in the logic here.

>autist taking a joke too seriously
I want women to leave this board.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Waaah I hate bitter things!
mummy give me sweets and milk!

But m'lady of course I eat dark chocolate!

>not being a retard

spot the pleb with the palate of a 5 year old.

Non dark chocolate?
Ugh please, I accquired a taste that only real men like me can experience there is no place for a child's food!

>darker than FFFFFF and it's nigger chocolate

Wait, do people really just maul chocolate, I thought you eat all chocolate by letting it melt at least a bit, its pleasurable to eat it that way.

>Eating cocoa
>Not eating superior cacao nibs
Why though?

>eating dirt to seem sophisticated

Daily Reminder chocolate is *candy*, you autists. It's supposed to be sweet. If you want the taste of bitter cacao then eat a cocoa bean.

>He doesn't like sweets and milk

I think the most I've had is 70. It was pretty good but the after taste was kinda strong.
I'd eat it again tho

You have to chew the fuck out of it to get past the bitterness. Then it starts tasting like dark fruits

I don't eat out of enjoyment. The only time I eat chocolate is when it's given to me. I scarf everything down. I love to cook, I love seeing the enjoyment other people get from my cooking, but I am content eating a cold can of beans and a boiled egg. One good thing is it's really hard to get fat when you don't get pleasure from eating...

85% is the optimal %

Spot the faggot who pretends to like garbage.

when you steal it without thinking.

Ate 99% Lindt... tastes like cocoa powder.

anyone can work themselves up the scale. a year or two ago 85% was really chalky to me, but i had some this week, same bar, and i thought it was perfect.

At that point why not just buy cocoa powder

Can't be too dark tbqh

100% chocolate is basically just ground up cocoa nibs.

I find 100% in organic stores.

Depends, what percent is a McChicken?

hnnngh
>tfw ill never fuck a black girl this hot

I know this pain all too well

Got some 90% in the cupboard, use it for making fancy hot chocolate.

>yfw she's packin' a baby arm in those shorts...

what's with all the shoes? is she in a cage?

is snaking when you dislocate your jaw to swallow a whole bar?

this. i drink coffee black but
>dark chocolate

*teleports behind you*

>magnum dark chocolate
>no percentage
>check the other side
>3%

My GF insists on 100% dark chocolate, I don't understand why...

bought that one once. tastes like shit, lindt is plebtrician garbage.

Too bad she's been BLEACHED and has ruined her body carrying a baby barack obama

There needs to be more spicy chocolate in the world.

What do
Thinking enema or IV

Forgot pic

Yes

Kids were throwing them into the exhibit