Why do people like this piece of shit? This is literally the worst fast food sandwich

Why do people like this piece of shit? This is literally the worst fast food sandwich.

The insides of it are made from glue and meat pieces and water it makes me want to throw up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_r2bGyUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for me it is not even chicken in its midst
to me this is meat binder and paste and old nutsack

how can you even keep this down in your mouth

this is like the most dirt cheap poverty sandwich in existence its 1$ still when everything else on the menu is like 7$

>mcchicken_03.jpg
>mcchicken_04.jpg

Where are 01 and 02?

>This is literally the worst fast food sandwich
You bite your fucking tongue faggot

It's good for the price you dip
Shit

>omg i hate fast food
>i'm eating ur fast food
>fucking shit i can't even
>queeen slaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
>this helps with my bulemia

the mcchicken, the worst fast food sandwich.

frozen school lunch patty with great value hamburger bun

>for him the best fast food sandwich is the worst fast food sandwich

see? the advertisement fucking works. Stop doing it for free.

>all that mayonnaise

slut

I agree OP, the meme is total cancer. It is not only the WORST fast food sandwich, it's not even as good as frozen-food-isle Tyson™ pre-breaded patties cooked in the microwave and slapped on the cheapest, stalest bread the dollar store would sell.

Not to mention whatever that shit is they call lettuce and "mayonnaise" which looks more like the semen of a horse who has eaten nothing but celery and asparagus for the past month.

Third world countries don't have the Chicken Legend.
I feel bad for them.

Where's the lettuce?

I think people who misuse the term 'meme' are cancer.
What do you think?

That looks like a Carl's Jr./Hardee's wrapper. McD's also doesn't use onion on best sandwich.

They don't call it mayonnaise...they call it 'chicken sauce'...I shit you not...

Chicken Legend is just a worse, more expensive version of the KFC fillet burger

The whole point of the best fast food sandwich is that it's cheap and tastes of salt and over ripe mayo

i like the mcchicken because it is a giant chicken nugget. the old fashioned chicken nuggets that were made of feet and wingtips, not the white breast meat these new nuggest are made of.

get it witout mayo they always give too much puke

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Yeah, you're wrong. This is straight off the website.

"The classic crispy chicken sandwich.McChicken®Deliciously crispy chicken topped with mayonnaise, shredded iceberg lettuce, and served on a perfectly toasty bun. *Available at participating restaurants"

>Low price
Well there's one answer
Other than that it's pretty shit but most chicken burgers are better
I don't understand why so many places try to pass off chicken sandwiches or even burgers without tomatoes as acceptable. I mean, at least McD's is so fucking cheap I expect it to be shitty

The superior fast food sandwich

I hope you guys are at least getting paid for this.

Maybe he is in the UK and they ran out of rations?

I'm with you, if someone ever said the word meme in front of me I would punch him in the face so hard

If by "punch him in the face so hard" you mean "yell upstairs for mom to make me more tendies" then I believe you.

kek

Give me the definition of meme and tell me how that dude got it wrong.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

this is why
youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_r2bGyUs

for me it is chopped lettuce, the most pointless addition to any sandwich.