Pancakes

How does Veeky Forums make their pancakes?
I myself am a mediocre, back-of-the-box instruction follower.

What are your secret techniques and recipes?

I roll out some yeast dough and bake it. Not a fan of cakey breads.

I do the same but add ingredients like banana's into the mix so it cooks into the pancake.

I hate this new diabetes inducing trend of pileing candy & ice cream on top of your pancakes, waffles and donuts.
This is not any more gourmet than what the honey boo boo family gorges itself on.
Youre all gonna get your feet amputated! Remember , user said, " i told ya so" when they are sawing through your kankles, ya fat trashy bitches!

top secret pancake tech:
add a little nutmeg and/or vanilla extract to the batter

Stir in 2-3tbsp of apple cider vinegar for a healthy kick.

xd well said bro. I actually just cut some broccoli and steam it, not a fan of floury foods.

There's a recipe in my copy of Joy of Cooking. I halve that, because it's intended for a family of 3-4, and I only eat enough for two people.
I also cook them in bacon fat, because flavortown.

I'll give you my recipe. This is the ONLY time I'm sharing it. I wrote it down ages ago and I'll post it here.

> mix dry ingredients first
>In 2 separate bowls separate the yolks from the eggs
> add 2 tbsp granulated sugar and 2 tsp vanilla extract into the yolks and stir
>add melted unsalted butter to the yolks (not hot because it will cook the yolks, not brown butter either!)
>add the yolks to the dry mixture and stir
>add the buttermilk to the yolks and dry mixture and stir to incorporate
> whip up egg whites into stiff peaks
> fold into the pancake batter
> let set in fridge for 10 minutes and clean the bowls you dirtied
Oil your pan and cook.

SIFT ALL OF YOUR DRY INGREDIENTS AND WHISK THEM BEFORE YOU ADD THE WET.

DONT OVER MIX YOUR BATTER.

Why the fuck would you post the most generic shitty fuckin recipe.

Kys

Overly complicated just for fucking pancakes that won't taste any different.

Literally just white AP flour, bit of salt, bit of cinammon, nutmeg, sugar, milk/eggs if you're fancy, baking powder, add water until appropriate viscosity. They're REALLY hard to fuckup

My fioncee is a wonderful cook,and she made these blueberry pancakes with ricotta cheese and lemon zest,topped with homemade blueberry sauce with crystallized ginger . There are recipes out there,so track them down.

>I only eat enough for two people.
Kek

Also try goose fat. Normally for roast potatoes but I've been trying it with steak, bread and other things and it gives a really nice flavour.

It looks like she menstruated on them

The pancakes look good but that bacon burned to a cinder is shit.

dude probably likes his bacon crispy, who are you to complain

I know everyone's going to fucking pounce on this, but IDGAF.
I make the best fucking grain free pancakes. They're fluffy and delicious, and everyone I've made them for has loved them, even after they found out they were grain free.

I follow some buttermilk recipe I found online. They're only fun to make when I'm alone. I hate standing over the damn stove making shit for other people

I make from scratch. Don't see why I should pay extra for stuff I already have in my kitchen.