In all seriousness, would you really eat this?

in all seriousness, would you really eat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3PtXl7gE5Y&t=3m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=FugyXVDEIxs&t=1m10s
google.com/search?q=salt bae&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather have a better sear on the meat, but sure, why not?

Don't tell me that the cook's silly behavior has anything to do with the food itself.

it's not his behavior, it's the meat that is FUCKING RAW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea that meat he cut on the cutting board was raw as fuck. That hit sauce (oil?) he poured into the skillet probably isn't going to have enough heat to finish it all off.

Given that he put it in a hot skillet with butter at the end of the video it will be cooked quite a bit more by the time you get to eat it, even though that part wasn't shown.

Oh fug that shit band saw safety. One slip and that left arm is getting bit by the saw blade.

Also he didn't use his guide fence like Norm Abram taught me.

Is that butter? I like my steak pretty raw but most people don't.

it's probably clarified butter

Looks good then. Would eat. Don't know about the elbow salt though.

I'd rather eat him if you know what I mean.

What's wrong with this guy?

he is searing the meat first and after that he was finishing it off with butter. Beef from different breeds requires different technique like kobe beef, danish beef, american beef etc. Dunno what kind of beef he is using.

>his finger is pressing on the back of the knife blade

triggered.

Dat saw safety. Also I hate industrial bone saws, always gets me splinters in my stew.

why is this guy a meme? who, other than braindead millennials, thinks he's funny?

Guy does flashy shit with steaks over very simple cooking techniques like cutting off a bone or searing a steak.

He sure is handsome. It's probably super funny to see all the same "bitching" moves for the nth time irl though.

Is he really that handsome? I mean, the guy is wearing sunglasses and has facial hair. Any average bloke can cover up 60% of his face and leave the rest to your imagination, except most of them aren't smart enough to do that.

Autism.

from the thumbnail he looks like your typical kitchen spic

>calls others brain dead milleniels
>uses the term 'meme' out of context
Dumb cunt.

you're not blanching your stew bones like you're supposed to

>uses meme out of context

I'm gonna need that well done, dj double cook.

>Norm Abram

Sure I did, It's lambs neck and I guess the splinters come out after the meat is getting softer.

How do you do it?

how can he see with those glasses (which are super fucking cool, I wish I had a pair like that)

>calls others dumb cunts
>uses the phrase 'out of context' incorrectly
you stupid fuck

Overcooked, would not eat.

God, he's punchable.

Can someone explain in plain language to me why Veeky Forums and the rest of the internet is so triggered by this guy?

I think normies, redditors, people on twitter, etc actually think he's funny or cool.

Him being a pretentious faggot doesnt make me enjoy steak any less.

I can't see this meme having lasting appeal with normies

There's only so many times you can see some dude cut meat and sprinkle salt like a faggot before it gets samey

These people are the the same people that watch boring ass shit like the Super Bowl and other sports ball broadcastings.

HE IS FUCKING MAGIC

What the fuck was that

>That hit sauce (oil?) he poured into the skillet probably isn't going to have enough heat to finish it all off.
I think it probably will.
1. That sauce was steaming hot as he poured it in.
2. That looked like a cast iron pan he was finishing the meat/sauce in, so he likely had it preheating in a high-temp oven for a half an hour and those things retain heat like nothing else.
3. The outside of the meat was already seared so they weren't going in cold which would bring the heat down fast.

i wouldnt eat any food that was touched by a t*rk

I hate to break it to you but sports games are literally completely different each time
Veeky Forums memes on the other hand...

But Patriots Superbowl wins aren't mere football, they're celebrations of the superiority of America and the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3PtXl7gE5Y&t=3m0s
/r/ a webm of him going full Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance on a piece of meat blindfolded.

I'm not really a raw meat kinda guy but I'd try a piece if it was offered to me.

The way he disrespects the meat is disgusting

Typical turkroaches

Not just salt.
youtube.com/watch?v=FugyXVDEIxs&t=1m10s

>would you really eat this?

no

No but I'd eat his dick desu

it's not "out of context", you idiot.

google.com/search?q=salt bae&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Sure.

If the portions are big, I'd gladly fly to Turkey and give Turkish Johnny Depp my business.

I don't get it, does this guy not believe in the magic of a good sear? Did a steak with a nice crust hurt him when he was a child?

not clarified

>Twitter meme and shitskin loving
get the fuck off this site faggot

Is your problem with the steak itself? Or his flaming homosexuality? I would have liked some pepper, but I never put anything but salt, pepper, and butter on a steak. I also eat it rare-medium rare. Shit looked great to me!

Dumb interviewers have asked Dawkins multiple times DURR WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MEMES and he's said the internet's usage of "meme" is completely in line with the original meaning of the word.
Fucking retard.
But go ahead and tell me all about how you know more about what maymays are than the guy that fucking invented the concept.

That was such a nice piece of beef, I might be willing to try it raw

This is the shit that I don't get, it's like saying the guy who invented the .gif format gets to decide how it's pronounced. He created the concept, but that doesn't mean he has total control of the shit, it is allowed to evolve beyond him.

The guy who invented the .gif does get to decide how it's pronounced. That's one of the benefits of inventing something. Are you retarded?

Hey guys look, I invented a real good gun. It lasts long and shoots really awesome, I think I'll call it the Avtomat Kalashnikova.

Yeah, and everybody knows the AK47 by the name given by it's creator. Society and their use of it decides the pronunciation of a word, not any single individual.

You are comparing two completely different things. That is not a difference of pronounciation, that is an abbreviation. Thanks for answering my question about you being retarded tho.

I showed this to my vegan friend and now she wants a steak.

Regardless of what it is, the name it is known by wasn't decided by the creator, because you can spout that everybody else is wrong all you'd like, but right/wrong is decided by the majority, not the minority. Evidence of this happening is present all throughout history, in abbreviations and pronunciations (and ad hominem is less sad when you're talking about retardation and can't spell). You're even evidencing this with your misspelling of pronunciations. It is technically pronunciation, but society has largely decided that pronOunciation is correct as it makes more sense to contain the full root word.

>Avtomat Kalashnikova
Do you not realize that's exactly what the AK stands for?

See

So what you're saying is you're pronouncing it the wrong way because Obama told you to. I will keep saying it the way the inventor named it, because I don't believe that the majority doing something the wrong way makes it the right way.

If the majority controls the outcome, why is Donald Trump president? Faggot.

Psst, because the terrifying secret is, the American voting system is broken. In that instance the right decision would have been Hillary. Also, why the fuck is this about politics now? Where the fuck did you get Obama out of what I said? I'm pretty high and I'm not that fucking stupid. I said that historically, the concept of right, in general I guess, but linguistically specifically, is rarely (if ever) decided on by the minority,

The system isn't broken. Why should the densely populated areas decide who runs the country? The people who built the country, the people who's tax dollars support the country, they are the ones who voted for Trump. You look at the map and there was a hell of a lot more red than blue, even if she did get the majority vote. All the same tho, I will pronounce things the way the inventer intended them to be pronounced, and even if I'm spelling pronounced wrong, my phone likes it that way. I give credit where credit is due. I'm not some faggot who thinks I know how to say the name of something better than the guy who invented it.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE YOU FUCKING RETARD. "Hey guys, I know you're all in that room doing the shit that matters, and I'm all alone here pretending I'm productive, but I'm just as important as all of you!" No, you're uneducated and when faced with people smarter than you, you decide to hide behind arguments like "I'm not some faggot who agrees with facts". Jesus, if I told you I invented a sharp ass dildo made of forged metal and it looked like a fucking sword you'd just agree with me? Everybody with eyes knows you're not gonna stick it in your already ruined asshole, don't pretend you would on pride.

>be me
>be inner city
>never had a job
>never want a job
>collect welfare
>collect food stamps
>might even sell drugs
>my vote is just as important as anyone else's

Is that what you are trying to justify? That the people who live on tax dollars should choose who controls the country rather than the people who's tax dollars support the country? I bet if anyone on welfare wasn't allowed to vote Donald Trump would have gotten the popular vote too.

I honestly don't know where in the fuck you live that you think that's how that works. Like, you're drawing conclusions out of fucking nothing. I literally do not comprehend how the shit you are typing out related to what I am saying. Is English your first language? Do you live in a double wide with your mom/girlfriend and son/brother? Do you drink budweiser? Go home, get off the internet, there's a minimum intelligence required to ride this ride, and you're just a bit short thanks to the previously mentioned incest.

And this happens every time I speak with a Trump supporter, Rubio, Cruz, hell, even Bush and Carson, at least the people supporting them made sense, they were fun and interesting to talk to, but every damn Trump supporter just seems to intentionally fit the stereotype of full blown idiocy. I'm honestly shocked by how consistent it is.

>City interests are identical to rural interests

Right. Poor dumb me, I could only get a degree in a STEM field. We can't all go to liberal arts school on our parents dime and learn how to appreciate craft beer and be a smug little prick who thinks he knows how the world works. Poor dumb me. The difference between an unemployed liberal and an unemployed republican is that the republican just wants his job back.

>No, but if the rural population was smarter they might be.

The actual difference being the liberal doesn't want his job back, it's already proved unstable, he wants a different job because he learns his lessons. And again, you're drawing lines to political parties that I again, still don't see where you made the connection. But hey, I'm only a pre-med/bio chem major on track to UW Med, you know, the school known for it's super liberal arts focus. So please, continue telling me all about your STEM degree, I'd love to hear what college gave you that, maybe I could print out a poorly shopped degree and put in a frame too.

And once more, it's either liberal vs conservative (your general stance on civil rights and constitutional issues) and republican vs democrat (defined political parties), they're different things. You can't compare liberal and republican as liberal republicans exist. And this correction doesn't mean I subscribe to either party, though it is clear you've already decided that I am a democrat.

Sure you are. That's why you're spending your time on a Vietnamese paper folding enthusiast image board website. The fact asshats like you are willing to leave the people who worked their lives to make America the greatest country on earth behind is exactly the reason why he won. It wasn't muslims, it's wasn't Mexicans, it was people like you who put him in office. You take the work of others and spit on it, spit right in their faces, tell them to fuck off because they aren't needed anymore, and instead of helping them up, you want to give the fruits of their labor to every fucking sad sob who's never done anything in their lives except take as much as they can get while giving as little as possible back. Your opinion is worth as much as your vote for Hilary was, if you even bothered to vote at all...

I don't consider liberals democrats. If they were, they would actually vote.

>Lonely basement dwelling nerd doesn't like handsome charismatic man owning his own business and being successful
Who would've thought it

Ak47 doesn't shoot good. It has shit accuracy. It just doesn't break ever.

>talking about politics out of nowhere
>BRAGGING about your education when nobody asked
> trump mega shill out of nowhere

How stupid and insecure are you? Jesus Christ you've got some full blown autism.

My claim has just as much validity as yours does about your STEM degree, except at least I know mine is true. And no, I don't think we should leave behind hard working Americans because they're not needed anymore, I think we should leave behind the Americans who think they have the right to make life worse for others. Like Trump and his supporters, including yourself. I believe strongly in public programs like the ACA and social security and taxing those with higher income more (including myself considering in all likelihood in just another few years I'll be making enough to just barely break that upper tax bracket) to support those in need. I have a problem with those that want the support I'm willing to provide but aren't willing to show that same support to refugees of war and those of another religion or race because you're scared of a select group of assholes. Well guess what, just like you're scared of radical muslims I'm scared of radical conservatives. If you elect a man who decides to barr them entry to a country LITERALLY FOUNDED BY THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM FROM OPPRESSION based on fear, then I am deciding to barr you from benefits I reap because I'm scared of what you will turn the country into.

And yes I voted, and it was for Hillary, not that it matters or is any of your business. I backed Gary Johnson most of the candidates, but when it came down to it, this thing I have called a conscience annoyingly insisted I vote against the hate monger.

>being this triggered

Yeah, you have a point. It was largely in jest, I didn't care much about the accuracy of the statement, it's reliable but does not "shoot good".

Why would I need the benefits of your tax dollars? I'm Canadian. Faggot

You might not, but it was more of a plural you regarding shitty people, "you" is just shorter than typing out "ignorant US citizens" and makes me feel better.

There are enough tax dollars collected from people like me to support people like me. They will be fine. Tell me more about how you are going to help the country by being part of the privatized healthcare system :)

Is it weird to see this and want to fuck this guy?
Because damn

>excellent and fresh cut
>chars it for 5 seconds and pulls it off
>literally cuts the meat off the t-bone
>fries it in piss
cancer. Humanity is doomed.

By working with Medicaid patients/insurance companies. You know, those that are sick and need help but can't afford it. And the tax point isn't to sustain those of your level, but is instead to not, as it was put earlier " leave the people who worked their lives to make America the greatest country on earth behind". But yeah, you keep worrying about solely yourself and calling me the shitty person. Please, enlighten me as to how you are in any position to do anything more for the country than I already have. You keep asking me questions, admittedly they're not good questions, but maybe try answering them yourself.

Yeah triggered. Nice meme argument you fool.

I'm not sure what you mean by sustaining the people of my level. You mean tax dollars that get spent on infrastructure? Also, what exactly have you done for your country? I'm not an American citizen, but I could be since my mother is American. I just never really thought of doing it. I like where I live, I like seeing the mountains, and I like my job. As long as there are roads to build, I will always have work. Also, no one believes your bullshit about becoming a doctor so you can help the uninsured. If you're going to lie on the internet, at least make it sound plausible. Really, you're just some redditor fag who's butthurt because I don't pronounce .gif with a j sound. Never did, never will.

Thank God, I was worried I was the only one tired of it.

Why can't he be more muscular? All his goofy antics wood be 10x more acceptable of he was ripped

This.

I mean, if I saw a video of this on my Facebook feed, I'd probably just be like "Oh, okay, that's neat", but fucking normies have to shit everything up and turn every fucking thing into a meme nowadays because " hawt meems" are "dank" now.

Fuck normies. I have a PhD in Normie Behavioral Studies and minored in Anthronormiegy. The more time I spend with them, the more I want to blow my brains out with a supercharged hot gluegun.

if you require great precision and have only a small amount of soft stuff to cut that is a legit technique. I use it mostly for tomatoes.

And you would do well to keep it that way, they wipe their assholes with their hands after taking a shit. No wonder they all have Hep C.

It's really doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not, I aim to be a good person, I also want to make money so it's a good compromise. I would think a less believable story would be somebody self sacrificing themselves making shit pay to do good, like social workers or teachers, but I accept that you have no reason to believe me. (And Medicaid isn't uninsured, it is insurance. Just government funded insurance, the uninsured are an entirely different population who I never mentioned. You seem to have an affinity for creating weird false narratives out of fucking nowhere). But if we're just assuming the internet is full of liars than what is the point of asking me what I've done for my country? Any answers I give in evidence will be discounted as bullshit. If you're so convinced I'm lying why bother responding in the first place? You went from a very obviously uneducated heavily US centric viewpoint to suddenly being a Canadian with much better grammar, but you'll notice I didn't feel the need to point that out. I don't use reddit, I don't like the UI, it might be that I'm stupid but I just don't get it. And finally (as you seem incapable of continuing a single conversation) I'm not butthurt over your pronouncing .gif wrong, but when I pointed out why your initial argument was flawed you took it in a whole different weird direction and I'm just high enough that this is oddly relaxing/entertaining to me after so much fucking school this week. Again, you're asking so many questions while proving no answers of your own leading me to believe you don't have any points or views you're confident enough in to discuss in depth so you're trying to find a similar weakness in me so you seem less sad in comparison. That's not going to happen, I know my shit, and you clearly do not.

I didn't change anything. You're the one who assumed so much. You know what they say about people who assume; it makes an ass out of you. You don't know everything. You don't even know 10% of what you think you know. Its pretty obvious too. All you do is try to come up with the perfect thing to say. You make it abundantly clear you think you are better than everyone, and the furthest you would ever go is to throw a tiny fraction of your disposable income at someone in need just to get them away from you. People like you don't make the world a better place, you just think you do by telling everyone else what they need to do to make the world a better place. As long as it doesn't really affect you, you are quite content to sit around and judge others. It's cool tho, I get it. You just don't actually know what it means to work for what you have, so you don't really understand why people aren't willing to give away all they have worked for just because you tell them they should. You don't really care about the people who built this country, you see them as backwards imbeciles who no longer serve a purpose. You have no idea that the country would immediately collapse without these people. I said it earlier, and I will say it again; the reason Donald Trump won is because of people like you. I hope he does make America great again. Maybe then people like you will shut the fuck up. It's funny how so many liberals completely spit on the democratic process as soon as they didn't get what they want. In less than 24 hours they went from saying everyone must accept the results to rioting and chanting "not my president!" Even now instead of accepting it, they drive the wedge even further. It's so easy to tell everyone they have to work together to build a better future when the guy your side picked is in charge. What the liberals are doing now is just disgusting. It's funny people are so shocked a president is actually keeping his campaign promises...

Hell yeah. That's a nice looking steak.

Alright, I'm calling this. You can beat a pigeon in chess but it'll still shit on the board and act like it won. I don't know what it means to work? Eight years of school, and the work required to pay for all of that isn't work? Shit, I'm willing to bet I've spent more nights awake putting more effort into this one thing than you have in your entire life. Your problem is that you see those who did succeed and decide it is impossible for you to do because they clearly had some silver spoon you didn't, and since it's impossible for you to do there's no point in trying. So you sit and you call yourself the blue collar worker who isn't understood compared to everyone else who either is lucky or lazy, when you don't realize that MOST American's do work hard, neither of us are special there, I just word hardER to make my shit better rather than putting blame on those who achieved more. You're saying you built this country, I again ask what in the fuck you've ever done. Even assuming I'm full of shit, at least I'm providing something, you're just tossing around unfounded accusations hoping one sticks. Did you miss the part about helping Medicaid members who are currently being provided insurance that is being used by doctors today as their own piggy bank instead of proper patients with needs? I mean, I guess supporting taxes of ALL those with more than sufficient incomes and supporting social programs to assist those in need plus a life long dedicated career path aimed to assist is selfish because you decided you don't like me?

I'm flattered you think I spend time coming up with this shit, this is just literally my life. And I do think I'm better than everyone, if you don't than what the fuck are you doing with your life? Why are you getting up in the morning if not to try to be one of the better people on this planet? Isn't that everyone's goal, to do more, mean more and last longer? That's just biology, I'm not ashamed that I put in the work and am proud.