Spicy Sauce

How do I into spicy sauces?
I think I cap about at Valentina black, but I want to achieve Thai levels of spice tolerance.

Bumparino

You'll never get there if valentina black is your cap

Which is why I want to build a tolerance

>Thai levels
Is this suppose to be hot? Thai people can't handle fuck all for heat. They act like they can, but they can't. Their peppers are barely hotter than jalapeƱos...

What would be the point?

You just have to start with your limit for lunch and dinner, then kick it up a notch once your limit is more tolerable
It's pretty easy to build up a quick tolerance, OP

Kek, no.

I'd agree with you to some degree. I've been to americanized thai restaurants and their "thai hot" which is the hottest option is really not all that hot.

To this day the spiciest thing I've ever eaten was a chili naan with whole fresh chili's baked into it.

My uncle married some ugly ass Thai broad. She never shuts up about how Thai people are the greatest at everything in the world. She made something one time and wouldn't let anyone even taste it because she said it was too spicy for anyone who isn't Thai to eat. I made a pot of chili and she couldn't eat a second bite because she couldn't handle the heat. I didn't make it unbearably hot to spite her either. It's just how I always made it.

I don't like sauces because they fuck with the texture of the food. Straight powdered Bhut jolokia or Carolina reaper is where it's at. All the wonderful heat and chili flavor, none of the oily/vinegary/slimy texture change. No additives like sugar and crap either.

I like scorpion pepper sauces best. They're a bit less common than ghost but the taste is divine. A bit lower spicy I guess.

every time I go to eat at a Thai place I ask for Thai spicy and they bring out the food and it's some weak sauce and I'm like are they not believing me and is there a secret word to give to get the real spiciness or are Thai people just shitting me about the spice

I honestly think they are shitting you. I mean, they do all look down on white people about everything, but when they do actually bring the heat, they still don't bring the heat...

Just buy a sauce you're comfortable with and use it. Then look up scoville rankings (imprecise but does the job) and get a sauce that's a little hotter than that one. Continue until you're eating Carolina Reapers whole.

Idk when I get spicy noodles at this local thai place it's pretty painful, I sweat profusely and drink 4 cups of water every time. Great flavor too. I've definitely been to places with weak spice but I think it just depends on the restaurant.

Never been to thailand though so I don't know how hot traditional thai is really.

Fuck sauce, chew hot peppers

Well my Thai aunt thought I was trying to kill her when she tasted my chili, and I only had two habaneros in the whole pot...

Bump

I had the same problem with my local Thai place. I figured out how to say "very spicy" in Thai, and now whenever I go I get my ass laid out by this old lady's cooking.

They're probably just toning it down for the farang.

>tfw used to regular Thai places
>move and find a kind of trendy looking Thai place
>order 5 star boat noodles
>it's actually Thai spicy

It's the little things. I just order a 3 now because finding a Thai place that sells boat noodles is so rare and I just want to enjoy the soup

This.

Split a pepper open (maybe start with a red bell pepper as your first) and just rub your dick around in the flesh.
One you get used to the technique, gradually do hotter and hotter peppers

I've hit my plateau with spicy, my tolerance isnt getting any higher
than mexican habanero based sauces. My nose just keeps running if I go spicier.
Feels bad man.