There are people on this very board who hate the rad dad of food

>there are people on this very board who hate the rad dad of food

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/planet-hollywood-observatory/menus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Smash Mouth of cooking.

Guy Fierri is concentrated douche.
He still wears those silk Collard shirts with the blue flames on them from the 90s. & the wrap around shades...... haircut....

He only had one good restaurant and he completely fucked over his partner in said restaurant.

So many things you could have bitched about and you chose his appearance like a cunt. Not a good reason to hate someone.

Your comment sounds like something an ugly person would say

Your comment sounds like something an unintelligent person would say.

I'm smart enough to know you're ugly

Sorry if i literally cannot help but form lesser opinions towards people who dress from hot topics 90s reject landfill.
If you wear silk shirts with blue flames on them then fuck you first!
It's just like in the 90s when you saw some one in stone washed mom jeans with feathered hair......please explain to me how not to have these thoughts & opinions.
The guy has enough money to not dress like a total douche!?!?

he just wants to be cool man.
he does all the nice hand signs and says things are gangster around black people.
he is the epitome of the dad who wants to be hip and with the times, and that's alright by me. probably the only person who could pull off those fucking flame shirts.

fieri is the sandstorm of cooking kino

Who Is this guy.............guy fieri?
Only guy fieri would defend guy fieri this much, guy...... i mean, user.

disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/planet-hollywood-observatory/menus/

guy fieri helped redo the menu at Planet Hollywood, what should I get?

>tfw no trashcan nachos

I'm not defending him, just giving my perspective as you have.

I do have a ridiculous fondness for his character though, he's the only celebrity I like, if only because his personality can be summed up with "dad".

your autism 10/10

>autistic for liking something

this place is getting to you, consider a break

i second that. people on Veeky Forums think being a dick is a prerequisite for using the internet. sad fucks.

No. autistic for repetedly refering to guy fieri as some sort of fantasy god tier dad.

Thats some deep seeded in need of therapy sounding shit.
Oooooohhhhhj dadddy the perfect daddy of my dreams is guy fieri ........ dont judge me or my dream daddy! RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

he looks lik e

I'm not the guy you replied to but this post proves you are the autist

Trust me. pining over some b- list celebrity chef to be your dad is a pathetic cry for help. A cry for help from a fatherless autist.

He doesn't like eggs so I can't take him seriously as a diner expert.

>rad dad
>my dad
>my father

One of these is not like the other and not being able to tell which makes you 100% certified autistic.

I was going to say he looked like a whiter saddam hussein impersonator

Guy fieri's whole persona is "lame dad acting cool" and so the Food Network demo of middle aged moms and maybe a crossover audience of dads find him appealing.

His food isn't bad and DDD is a pretty good show.

Its rad dad.

I think you guys are taking him too seriously. I think his style is hilarious. It's all in good fun.