WTF

It actually tastes... Okay? And it's literally $3.50 for twelve drinks? How do they do it? What's the catch?

There's no catch. Beer is cheap to make. People who spend $15+ for a 6pack of craft beer are just supporting some asshole who charges so much because he's too lazy to produce more. there's a reason why no one brings craft beer to parties. People who drink craft beer have no friends. Craft beer drinkers will say "I don't bring it because it costs so much and I would rather drink it myself and someone will steal it etc" but they will also say they don't want to go to parties because it's more relaxing to be at home with a good beer than at some pleb party. The truth is they have no friends and they spend more on beer just to feel superior. Bunch of dummies...

>t. no friends

Found the craft beer drinker

Found the friendless loser

>whats the catch?

Fucks your stomach up next day somethin fierce

thats about it

>Fucks your stomach up next day somethin fierce
shit really? drink for drink? I guess it's to be expected. bottoms up!

>called craft beer drinkers friendless losers
>I'm a craft beer drinker
>I better call him a friendless loser

You sure put me in my place...

Anything will do that if you drink enough to get drunk.

I always thought 211 tastes like if they got a bunch of rubber bands and soaked out their flavor into some water.
Shit'll getcha drunk though if you can handle the insta hangover.

catch is you shit out blood the next day, still a great value though. protip: get a flavored steel reserve like blackberry or watermelon or something

I attend BYOB craft beer parties regularly, everyone brings a couple of bombers and shares. Gtfo with your projecting.

Steel Reserve used to be my go-to drink for getting hammered. I could buy a 40 oz for $2.00 even at my local gas station. I stopped buying it once they switched from the glass bottles to the plastic. I just feel too degenerate with the plastic bottles

Can confirm. Though if you bring craft beer to a party, no one is gonna give a shit about it as they're just looking to get drunk.

i guess that's one way to get (you)'s...

Watermelon 211......... who hell would buy that!?!?!

niggers

actually no they wouldn't buy it but they sure would steal it

Steel reserve is shit tier and you know it. I drink rolling rock or burger beer from cincinatti.

Fuck anything else other than likka.

It's a little sweet for me. I like Natty Daddy

I'm a full time alcoholic and even I can't do 211. It's utterly vile.

t. defensive alcoholic with no taste buds

most embarrassing thing ive ever read

Nobody cares for taste when it comes to parties.

I'm actually a social drinker. I get together with friends a lot for BBQ's, sports games, or parties. No one ever brings craft beer unless someone brings their shut in roommate, and the guy hangs onto his 4 or 6 pack of craft beer like his life depended on it, sits alone and never speaks to anyone, and leaves within an hour.

you fucking animal
you need to be put down

Caring about what other people drink.

I praise God for the day they switched to plastic. Do you know the SOUND they made on garbage day when the truck came and dumped my can full of malt liquor bottles in the garbage truck? It set off car alarms and could be heard for miles, it was like someone detonated a fucking grenade on my street.

Nobody cares. Just don't expect an audience or someone to give a shit when it comes to parties. Man, some of you fuckers need to get out and actually go to a party. And no, not that hipster shit with 5 other people circlejerking over their craft beer. I mean an actual party with 20+ people

+1

Its shit. Costs less than apple juice man come on.

My go to at gas station 2x. Wasted to sleep mode, all you need.

Upside? None. Downside? huge calories, tastes bad, week long bloat, cashier shifty look, have to stamp with feet o garbage so garbage man (So degenerate hes a garbage man) doesnt see. its horrible my dude.

That's exactly the whole point. No one cares about your stupid craft beer except you. It's like you guys want to exclude yourself. Heaven fucking forbid you actually go out and mix with us regular beer drinkers and have some actual fun that doesn't involve discussing how superior this beer is to that beer. You guys are so focused on enjoying your beer that you completely forget the whole point of drinking beer is to enjoy the time you spend drinking beer! Have you ever even made a wizard staff in your life?

My first beer was 211. Was 15, pounded four of them, blacked out and later found out i puked everywhere, smashed up the bathroom and beat the piss out of my abusive father broke his nose and knocked out a tooth. We got in a punch out because he was pissed i drank his beer and I finally fought back and wrecked him. Never hit me again

*combs in beard oil* i enjoy craft beer as well

*goes to a feminist rally*

Man I haven't made a wizard staff in years.

I drink the greatest beer Australia offers.

Fuckin mangos

I bet you want to now tho. We should do a wizard staff thread one night. That would be a good time. Can only post when you add a new can to the staff.

Would be great 2bh. But I figure these guys would get triggered by something.

That's half the fun! We could all get pbr and wallow in the butthurt

True. Plan on getting some canned beer next weekend. If a thread is up, I will join in. Would be a good idea to tripfag though.

truth

what kind of prissy bitch are you? it tastes better than mountain dew.

>taste better than mountain dew
well there's your problem right there you low born subhuman sack of shit. comparing a beer to a soft drink...you must drink smirnov ice or other alcoholic soda you child fucking faggot

I drink two 40zs of steel reserve a night and have been for almost 8 years now. And it tastes fine to me

Oh fuck, if there's a wizard staff thread to be had, I want in.

Tomorrow? Can we get fucking trashed on four lokos and have boss fights n' shit?

a bromance is born over the internet. precious.

Cheap canned beer is so good in the summer.

Budweiser is the only one I find outright offensive. It has a horrible aftertaste.'

Light beers are right out though.

I want to try Steel Reserve.

>I want to try Steel Reserve

No you don't.

This.

My drink of choice is drug store vodka, if I'm in a pinch and I need to go to a gas station to get booze, I go for the Mike's Harder's or maybe a four loko. But Steel Reserve is nasty, useless garbage.

lol, no I had not considered that. The plastic just feels too scummy. At least the glass has a semblance of high society

>12 drinks?