How much pizza can you eat in one sitting?

How much pizza can you eat in one sitting?

The most food I have ever eaten in one sitting was about 2kg of food, so I'm assuming 2kg of pizza. I would need a lot of weed beforehand tho...

idk like 5 or 6

I order a large double pepperoni pizza from dominoes. If I am extra hungry I might order another small one maybe like meat lovers or bbq chicken and ranch

I can eat 2 slice and be fine.
4 and i'll be so full i'll fall asleep and be useless the rest of the afternoon.

When i was a kid, i could down a whole fucking pizza without even trying, 8 slices.

Infinity.

Varies on willpower and hunger

I can polish off half an extra large and save the rest for the day after

I can and have eaten and entire Little Caesars or Digiorno by myself.

4 or 5

Me too but sometimes I put tendies and fries on the pizza too

i got fat by eating whole pizzas. it's too much food for one person.

I ate the the equivalent of an entire large sausage deep dish from Lou Malnatis once. Passed out shortly afterwards.

Lou Malnati's deep dish is worth it. I bring back 10 of those pans to California when I visit Chicago.

easily an entire 12 inch. destroys my self esteem and my ability to stay awake tho

I can down a 14 inch thin crust pizza but I'll feel like shit afterwards.
Probably half a regular pizza.
Maybe 2 slices of that soupy bread bowl pizza they make in some states.

>soupy bread bowl pizza
wat

le ebin go'za meme

Never gone over 12''

I could do it easily though if I was hungry enough.

Two 15'' pizzas in one sitting.

If i ate nothing else that day then I can eat a 12''.

really depends on my state
sober would be like 2-3
high would be 5
high and drunk would be the whole thing

Oh. I thought that might be a real thing.

All of the pizza.

a slice or two maybe.

Several, depending on how you define a "sitting". If we're talking a half-hour dinner then maybe two but if we're talking about an extended affair my record is five over the course of a football game.

One and a half 16 inch pizza. Probably two and a half if thin crust.

How can you guys eat so much?

Depends on the toppings though normally I eat a little over half of it in one sitting and put the rest in the fridge for later.

this would be a more interesting thread if OP required pics of everybody who replies

All of it

Satiation response doesn't trigger for obese people. They don't feel "full"

The same

am fatfuck, can confirm. either the sensation of being adequately full doesn't happen, or it's all fucked up. you either don't feel sated at all, or it doesn't trigger til you're starting to feel uncomfortably full. you can train yourself to get better at recognising the feelings of fullness and partial fullness, but it's hard to pay attention to if you're distracted by how tasty the food is. you can do it, it's just hard and some people either don't bother or stop trying.

and if you do manage to pay attention to your body's signals enough to stop just as you get full, you just end up hungry an hour later. so again, some people just say "fuck it" and stuff themselves because a) delicious food and b) being hungry again an hour later is irritating as fuck.

if you discipline yourself to ignore the hunger and just concentrate on reasonable portion control, you can get to where the smaller portion doesn't leave you as hungry. but again, people get tired of waiting for their body to adjust. I'm guessing some people's bodies don't adjust as well either.

it's possible to do all those things and lose the weight. I've done it. but you have to want it bad enough. Veeky Forumsizens are right in that it will work for just about anybody. but they're wrong if they think it's equally as effective for everybody. some people have to suffer more to drop the pounds.

I can eat half of my homenaje pizza. That'd be about 300 g of dough, 100g of cheese, ?? Sauce and light toppings.

I have never been unable to finish pizza, so I don't know.

Depends on the size of the pizza, really.

If we're talking about the big New York style pizza slices, I'd likely stop at 2 slices.

If we're talking about a little 12" or 16" pizza from Domino's or the frozen foods section of a supermarket, than more like four slices.

I've eaten two pizzas before

I wouldn't do it again though, was uncomfortably full for hours after.

I ate around 12 pizza pockets in roughly 6 hours once. So idk how much pizza but i would require some weed beforehand.

I also ate a whole pie along with that..

Day off from janitor duty?

How large a pizza is that? I usually eat 2 pizzas and I'm a skinny skeleton.

2 and a half large pizzas and a whole thing of cheese bread.
Was not in the mood to eat for 2 whole days afterwards.

Elleven

4 or 6 slices till i start having breathing issues

I can eat the equivalent of ~3000-3500 calories if I am very hungry.

That is 2-2.5 Dominoes meatlovers pizzas.

If im high as fuck I can down two larges no problem

all of it

it's easy to eat a whole loaf of bread when it's covered in cheese.

Also for some, their satiation response doesn't kick in for 20 minutes so that's plenty of time to keep eating and then the regret comes immediately.

I once ate a whole xl pie by myself

Woman or just twinks? I'm 5'9 150lbs, mostly athletic, and I can easily eat a whole pizza in one sitting.

The pizzas I get are 18" famalam

An entire 14 inch if I haven't ate much, if I had a big lunch maybe 2/3's of it

I'm 106lbs/5'1"

Ate entire 12" half cheese/half bacon and pineapple pie to myself. I regretted it a lot after. It hurt like hell.

I don't normally eat large meals. If it's a large portion like a whole pizza I eat maybe 2-3 slices then stop and have the rest later. I'll enjoy it more when I'm hungry again anyway rather than stuffing myself until I feel sick.

3 of those pieces

post feet

If I'm particularly hungry I'll eat a large pizza, I suppose it helps that I'm 6'4 and 235lbs.
Don't push it if I'm not that hungry, I know I'll feel like shit for hours if I force it down. Usually stick with half.

ok dude...

the reason you don't notice the response is because you're to occupied shoving food down your gullet.

take a bite, chew thoughtfully, swallow, repeat.

not om nomommomomomomomomomomomnmnomnomnomnomnomnomnonmonmfreisburger skakes ouble fisting it intoymbutanononatna[sf

not hard.

i won $500 for eating this. i got all $500 since I put the 50 down. we had agreed upon this. i ate more of the pizza too.

3-4 slices off a 12-inch cut into 10 slices. But if it's a veggie pizza, like a garden or plain tomato, then maybe one or two more.

I also only eat thin crust with light sauce, so more like 2-3 slices of your typical pie.

You are fucked up in the head and you need to get your ocd in check you overspecific fuck up.

Someone had to bring this up.

what is it with people online and trying to show off how little they can eat until they're full

You didn't even buy him a drink, or give him a 50 for helping?

Pretty shitty desu. Not saying you wouldn't be able to argue how you are in the right, but I, personally, can't see why you wouldn't give him something just for being a trooper.

>doesn't trigger for obese people.

I'm 63kg at 5'7'' with a healthy BMI and a bodyfat % less than 17%.

I am quite capable of eating what many people would consider an obese persons portion.

I never eat less than the entire pizza at once

I usually eat 3-4 slices of a 10 inch pizza before I can't eat any more.

But this is accompanied by salad and the like as well, so if I was only eating pizza, maybe 6-7 slices? Possibly the entire thing if I fast for a day beforehand.

op asked how much pizza you can eat
i answered truthfully

there's something developmentally wrong with you if your body doesn't try to stop you from flooding it with several days worth of complex carbs in one sitting

OP here. Can confirm I did ask this.

A medium pizza because I don't want to be fat

I can an entire Papa Johns.
Bankruptcy LOL SORRY :3 DOUSHIOUUUUU~

1 full large pizza hut pizza. Stuffed crust is too much for me

I can eat about three full pizzas in one sitting, despite being a pretty tiny person.

how long do you have to fast beforehand? I can tackle a large pizza but I have to fast the entire day and I wont eat again for 48 hours or so afterward

What planet are you on? An entire 12" pizza contains ~120g carbs, how is that several days worth?

I'm from bongland, so I don't know how our pizza slices compare, but I usually order two of their "large" sizes (13.5in) for myself, or 20 slices. I can eat all 20, but usually I save 3-5 slices for a snack later.

I'm not fat or a glutton, but I inadvertently do intermittent fasting because of my long night shifts and general lifestyle. So, considering that I have nothing else in the day I don't think that that's such a silly amount to eat? I don't know.

I'd prepare food ahead of time, but I don't drive and am technically homeless. So no real kitchen and a 4-7km walk to get ingredients to cook on my camping stove. I should really learn to stock up on ravioli at work.

What the hell?

Maybe its closer to 36 hours but I definitely would eat anything the following day if I down an entire large pizza in a sitting. I could only do it on an empty stomach too.

since rejoining the human race 3 slices is my absolute max and ill feel ill afterward. at my peak of utter failure I could eat two large pies tho

That's very strange, user. I'm small and I can eat a lot of food in a sitting. I certainly don't have to fast for a day or more after.

People are different senpai. I've always eaten quickly and had a big appetite, but then I made friends with a 165cm 50kg bulimic girl. She consistently and gracefully eats about 30% faster than me (187cm 85kg) when we're both eating at a natural pace. Roughly the same capacity, too.

If it weren't for the bulimia telling her that she's a fat disgusting failure or whatever she'd outeat me effortlessly. Dat Molly Schuyler syndrome

Yea I'm 5'7" and ~130 lbs so I'm not small but a whole pizza is like a thing I have to prepare for in advance and I'm not hungry the entire next day.

Doesn't look that big. At least not $500 big