Ramen daily

Rate my ramen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQUmyi8ewjU
youtu.be/-X4y0LsgVhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those mushrooms raw? Either way your biggest issue is your bowl is too small.

Yup mushrooms are raw.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQUmyi8ewjU

More lights. You need more lights when taking pictures. It looks like shit now.

lmao dat egg smdh

Couldn't you at least order your table content a bit. That packaging reading 'Viruses, mildew etc.' makes it extra disgusting.
Otherwise, ramen looks good, but you need a bigger bowl.

Yeah the egg didn't fair well this time around.
My cast iron wasn't greased up enough after my first bowl. Round two the egg lost the battle a bit
Pic is of egg round 1

No fuck you. My battle station is in perfect working order, you fickle fucks. go sit in a drive through and cram mechanically seperated chicken tendies in your assface.

are you using butter to fry it? maybe lower the heat a little....

Its when i cooked up the pork belly i put some soy sauce in the pan. Soy sauce burns to the pan easily i thought it was greased up well enough the second run but it wasnt. It honestly not that bad. Its just kinda crispy.

It's fucking clutter dude. Quit being a Nancy.

outside warm feel
inside salt tastes

why do you cook the egg? I wouldn't it that one even being payed

I hope they kill you with shitty shroom toxins

second.

I dont understand what your trying to articulate. Maybe you should take some English clasess.

They are edible mushrooms from the greocery store..... so that won't happen.

small bowl and cheap noodles. Egg is a nice touch. 5/10

I made the noodles myself. What technic do you use to determine noodles are cheap from a picture?
its pretty obvious you have no original thought of your own & just copied the "small bowl" comment from the other tendie plebs next to you saying "small bowl."

no I just wanted a personalized post from you crying about how your ramen is good when it's trash.
Next time just take a picture from an actual ramen place then pass it off as your own, I won't judge.

Hahaha yeah total trash... look at the trash i make . Youre a high quality, pissed off, douche ,conformist , faggot who cant even shit post properly.
Let alone come up with you own food from anywhere but a drive through or microwave.

Your sperging out and projecting are much tastier than that pillsbury dough roll you're using for noodles. yum

Look at my cheap fake ingredients .
So glad theres untalented pleb trolls with such well trained eyes for cheap low quality ingeridents here.
Thanks for bringing your butthurtness from somewhere else over here and shitposting your uncredible cooking input.

Your thread would be better if you weren't so angry at everything.
will contribute anyways with some chinese ramen I had a while ago from a local asian marketplace. I make my own noodles too, but I don't take pictures

Its kunsui, four & water
Nothing pilsbury about it. You crashed your credibility into a tree and it caught on fire 3 posts ago.

There's way too much going on. Scale back a bit and it'd look great.

>Small ass bowl
>Dem raw mushrooms threw up in there
>not enough broth to cook the egg properly

What's wrong with you?

Sorry for justifiably defending my noodles as not cheap againts tendie fags who spout nonsense based on no facts at all.

If you dont like mushrooms then Just say my picky eating supertaster autistic self doesn't like mushrooms.

How about we all calm down a bit and post more delicious ramen? This is from when I went on vacation during christmas break

Is ramen-autist now going to become a daily thing over here?

I like him!

Maybe I'll do a pho-autist session too at some point. Pic related. Though with noodles from the noodle factory, somewhere in dinkland.

Asian soup Spoon users .... fork pizza eaters.... nobodies intersted in your posts except the tendie powered shitposters.

It just works every time.

Too much fat floating around on your broth.
But I dig the thinkpad, so 9/10 all around.

10/10 imo. Good looking bowla'

>getting worked by shitposters this hard

Says one shitposter.

Honestly would not eat

8/10 good job!

>mushrooms!!
>eeeeewwwwey!
>DISGUSTING!!
>triggered

Easily best looking ramen itt. I give it a 7/10. That said raw mushies are disgusting. Maybe next time put the egg raw and the mushies steamed or something?

What kind of shrooms OP?

>raw mushrooms in ramen

I don't understand

it seems inferior to every other method of adding them

Mushrooms often are cooked in the broth through residual heat & they suck up the flavor of the broth.

You're supposed to cut out the "root" part and only eat the hats and legs (idk what's the exact term) part. It's obviously OK to eat raw mushroom.
You can use the root to make broth if you don't like throwing them away.

So I remove the roots. Chop it up in thin elongated slices and just throw it in the broth?

No, you put them with bones and vegetables craps you were too cheap to throw away (and/or some fresh vegetables) in cold water, boil it for a while, filter it and that's your broth for your next ramen. (Throw bones and shits away now, or compost them.)

Recipe?

Rate my ramen

Broth : pork bones, chicken backs , garlic, ginger , green onion, soy sauce.

Noodles : flour & water.

8/10 Ramen
10/10 Presentation.
That's how you do food photography! It's all about the setting.

youtu.be/-X4y0LsgVhQ
Just made Mountain Dew Ramen.
added chili flakes, coconut oil and soy sauce as well.

Holy fuck

Looks good OP. Just clean off that table and cook the mushrooms next time :)

What's the recipe?

You can skip the middleman and just pour it directly into the bowl