How do you keep your kitchen clean? I use frying pans all the time so from the splatter everything is oily all the time...

How do you keep your kitchen clean? I use frying pans all the time so from the splatter everything is oily all the time. What do?

You just need a sponge and some dishwashing liquid

A rag soaked in dish water (that's hot water+dish soap).

Are you 4 years old?

and you do this every day?

Ajax cleanser and a damp sponge.

Yes, you should clean up every time you cook. Not just every day, but immediately afterwards.

Before you start eating, in fact. Wipe it down before it gets a chance to harden and set and it'll be EZ-mode. It's only hard because you were lazy and let it become a worse problem.

Easy fix

Proptip: it's easier to clean immediately before the oil has dried up.

fag

takes one to know one ;)

This is truth.

Clean immediately after cooking, while everything is hot. It's much easier.

So many people asking how to clean their cast iron pan on the internet. I just use water while it's hot.

Fag

do you have a range hood?

Residential range sets and fume hoods be damned. I cook anything concerning reasonable amounts of oil, heat, and odor outside on my porch with a couple of these beauties on a marble countertop. The only caveat is that I need to carry the ingredients and food outside/inside.

maid comes on sundays

I clean up every time I cook - dishes go in dishwasher and surfaces cleaned with flash all purpose cleaner and a sponge. It isn't hard!

Is that jiffy pop

>sundays

guess how i know you're lying

>outing yourself as asian on ceekay

this is an american board

Me and the wife are a dynamic duo. The dishes get done as we get done with the pan. After we plate up we wash everything and dry it.

It takes like two minutes of your time and you can relax never having crusty pans and shit bugging you.

those are some great steaks

just wrap the entire stove top excluding the heating elements with foil and at the end of the 2 months change it

Its fucking glorious

Although if you spill alot of liquid you gotta change the foil

Ajax is shit-tier. Hardly any suds no matter how hot the water. Dawn all day er day or gtfo out of my house.

I always keep a spray bottle of equal parts white vinegar and water for cleaning. If I have grease anywhere in my kitchen, I like to spray my stove and counters with the vinegar water, wipe with paper towels, then clean with hot water and anti-bacterial dish liquid. That way the grease does not saturate my counter sponge so much.

steaks in a pan

Yes. The proper way to cook steaks.

Comet works great for built-up splatter.