best breakfast yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZegP6qWgLSw
youtube.com/watch?v=2pH-C-FZQBU&t=103s
youtube.com/watch?v=T3XUfw95Kfg
youtube.com/watch?v=6jhGKIkgTcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't just name DBZ characters and call it food man.

I feel hungry within 30 min. of eating a breakfast like this.

only when made with japanese rice and japanese eggs.

You're used to eating too much.

White rice is nutritionally deficient.
It is a poor choice for breakfast.

Why?

I couldn't get past the texture when i made it. Too slimy for me.

Everything is better in Japan.

>eggs on rice
>rice and eggs
>eggs with rice
>rice on eggs
>eggs with rice
5/5 foods mane

Is this the one where the black knight comes or the one where they make a tunnel to the center of the earth?

Loved both those episodes

youtu.be/ZegP6qWgLSw
just made some.

>I feel hungry within 30 min. of eating 500 calorie

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=2pH-C-FZQBU&t=103s

Needs more eggs to be honest

this is a sure fire way to get salmonella

Are you fucking autistic? Or do you honestly think this shit is funny?

It just tastes like shit. Get over it, gook.

>t. 5'4" 130# Japanese "man"

also, thats 1 cup of rice and 1 egg so it's about 270 calories.

>he one where they make a tunnel to the center of the earth
that one

japanese rice is the tastiest rice on earth, and only superior japanese eggs grown on farms with strict bushido hygiene rules can be safely eaten raw.

>superior japanese eggs grown on farms with strict bushido hygiene rules
I actually laughed aloud, user

I just ate it for dinner with paprika and soy sauce. It's the best. I wonder if it's healthy though.

Child's play.

I genuinely asked the same a few times but never got an answer.

My conclusion it's that he/she thinks that those cringe shit it's funny.

I've tried it a couple times but I never get that "fluffy" texture that gets described. I don't think my rice is hot enough to get the egg quite cooked, its usually just sort of a gross slimy mess of rice

Kek. Goddamn weebs.

It's what we call a joke my dude

>not having a bowl of miso soup and various other side dishes together with your kakegohan
Do you even breakfast?

That's right. You're the joke

>eating japanese food even though you arent japanese and dont have too

W E E A B O O

Apple cinnamon brown sugar oatmeal with cottage cheese and eggwhites inside. Topped with half a banana and 1/4 apple

That looks really good.
>cottage cheese and eggwhites
How does this affect the flavour and texture? Is it just for getting Veeky Forums or does it add anything?

It thickens it somewhat, cottage cheese salts slightly but the cinnamon and brown sugar neutralize that i find, as does the apple
Eggwhites are mostly flavorless which is the goal
Tastes like somewhat thicker oatmeal basically
Mainly fit reasons tho

Personally I'm an omelette kind of guy. In mine, I use chives, bell pepper, Roma tomato, baby portobello mushrooms, and finely chopped bacon (or prosciutto if I'm feeling a bit fancy). On the side, I have yogurt with blueberries and granola.

Hahaha! Humorous yet informative, I love it! Subscribed!

japanese eggs are pretty shit

caged hens, no taste

finnish is fucked

what kind of soy sauce should I use for this?

So you never eat Thai, Chinese, Indian, German, French, Italian food right?

Time to kill yourself

show us your big juicy glutes

ya boi

Stop giving him (You)s

samefag

I always wanted to try this as I quite like white rice as well as egg yolks, but no longer eat eggs, so I won't ever get to try it, oh well. Is it delicious? I bet it's tasty as fugg, OP.

>quite like eggs
>no longer eat eggs
>going full retard

Fuck you now I have to watch Dragon Half again

>best breakfast yes?

its egg and rice whats the big deal?

Yes, yes!!
I love me some eggs benedict!
So how do you make your hollandaise sauce? I would make this meal more if I would put more effort into the sauce.

>implying theres such a thing as american """"cuisine""""

My fucking sides

How do you get the rice hot enough to thoroughly cook the egg? Do you need to microwave it first?

>thoroughly cook
It's not thoroughly cooked.

Fucking kekked

So it's just raw?

It's raw egg on hot rice, yes. It definitely gets hot, but I wouldn't think it to be fully cooked.

idiot

i eat this everyday now, at every meal

i don't eat the egg raw though. i mix it together with the rice and fry it with maggi soy sauce

it's the BEST

I love Yuka so much. Watch her shit every day.

>Watch her shit every day.
I need to quit browsing /d/ so much..

That's some lazy, poverty tier shit right there....

No veggies?
No garlic"
No chilies?

No thanks.

I'm not some sort of self hating white shaming liberal so no.

>no but I like to inhabit a cooking and food board so I can fantasize about eating foreign food, while I stuff my drooling mouth with cheetos and tendies mom makes for me.

dont worry about the libcuck he is just salty that they lost again last night.

Put some tempura there and we have a meal

Jesus Christ, that's horrifying.

FUCK OFF

the fuck was that rice
the fuck is that chopstick grip
Fucking weebo wannabee asian can't even hold your chopstick right.

Because hes a fatfuck with anime fantasies in the american midwest

delete yoursel

hell yeah I love yuka

Whats your point thats like 1 third of your max calory intake in a day if you eat more your are obese

You
Fat
Fuck...!

All those comments about 'japanese eggs are healthy' are fucking retarded, all eggs have the same chance of salmonella poisoning since the salmonella comes from impurities on the eggshell, not the egg itself. An egg being laid in Japan isn't mystically going to make it healthier than any other egg.

That being said most people don't eat raw egg because it tastes fucking bad.

So I just decided to make this to see if you guys were raving about it because it was good rather than just because it was japanese.

... Suffice to say at this point I am pretty sure a Japanese man could take a shit on a bowl of rice, drizzle some soy sauce and you would all consider it a delicacy then eat it up.

No thanks I like my food being Salmonela free

The nipponese egg is folded over 1000 times to prevent salmonella poisoning you stupid whittu piggu

Pfft. You can buy a folded egg at McDonald's for 50 cents.

holy shit your voice is annoying as fuck

kek, i liked it

I'd too would like to see her take a shit... and whimper like she is being forced.

Like the girls in my JAVs

You have no honour

I cant do it with a raw egg but I eat a bowl of rice with a couple sunny side eggs atleast twice a week

Don't matter son...
I've used tamari and low sodium and it doesn't make a big deal. It's just a comfort food.

Reasonably healthy. Personally I have it with brown rice. If you have it with white rice it's alright. Watch portions I guess.

Soy sauce too?

Yes. Sometimes I fry up a little bacon or ham and toss it in there too. Then it is kind of like a fried rice minus the fried part. Also, I am half Japanese, so I am only half weeb for eating this often.

>not doing the gummi rat man gag too

you had your chance, fag

I think even people not into scat would want to see her take a shit. Just as an extension of trying to figure out how all that food fits in her.

DBZ characters are mostly named after food:
Shu and Mai
Pilaf Gang
Kakarot(carrot)
vegeta(vegetable)
raditz(radish)
gohan(rice)
puerh and oolong

Other groups have different theme naming, Bulma == bloomer, and her kids are named after underwear too.

Not the guy you replied to but Julia Child's way, with a thick pan and a low flame works well for me.
In the french chef's version, she heats up the lemon juice and water, but doesn't in her later book "Julia and Jacques Cook at Home" it is not heated, just mixed in with the yolk. I find that this works well.

If you've got a half an hour I definitely recommend the episode of the french chef that she has on Hollandaise and Bearnaise :
youtube.com/watch?v=6jhGKIkgTcQ

All Sayans are named after vegetables.

Bitch knows how to bulk

The fuck is this

Just made some on a whim after reading this thread, it's been a while since I've had it. Made it with some blanched, seared brussel sprouts. Sprouts were the best part of the meal, big fan of sprouts.

I have the same bowl