- Its Golang-rewritten blockchain was just released

- Its Golang-rewritten blockchain was just released
- All of its devs have 10+ years of experience each in coding
- Zero promotion until now, promotion starting
- Talks with crypto journalists/YTers in the works
- Coin getting NiceHash raped to death because people want it so badly
- Hasn't been touched by whales thanks to stocks.exchange scaring them half to death, have been mining fairly like everyone else
- In private chats to get listed on exchanges (similar to how you can't talk about your Binance application until you get listed)

I want to hear some SERIOUS ARGUMENTS as to why this coin is going to sit at a $500,000 marketcap with low volume for the next 2 years and not move anywhere. All this "m-muh premine" and "dero is australian for poor :^)" FUD is absolute horrific and makes me cringe with its unoriginality. If that is the best FUD you faggots can come up with, then DERO is going straight to a 1 billion dollar marketcap by 2020.

Come at me bros. I'll answer every question you can ask me.

Attached: dero.png (1280x720, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/WhitePaper.md
seeds.dero.io/alpha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I expect at least 100x, and 1000x could be possible too. But this may take at least 2 or 3 years, user. But it is capable, I have no doubt.

> muh don't have ICO
> muh devs are pajeet

Wrong board user Veeky Forums is full of branlet, without any technical skill.

Yeah, I'm well aware Veeky Forums would rather just throw hundreds of dollars away into overhyped junk than care about projects with actual merit.

You know how people post screenshots of ETH, antshares, etc. before it skyrocketed? A lot of those posts look very similar to FUD about DERO.

And about the premine, it is fair enough for these days. In some token projects, the team behind hold higher percentages of the total supply (some more than 50%) and nobody cares about it. So, 10% is a fair value for the potential of that one.

DERO even has their premine wallet public so that anyone can hold them accountable:

Wallet: dERopSJsuq8byjizjyqr7aFG4bQQSDE2F8sHuAe92uBu4QZpm33uCmUGyiXnFTEwjPH4jYqFj622UVcTnpEFAhhQ8e8HggAMpL
View Key: 2b7e5941737e0416eebaba30c3c30b517a14db1efa9aa13b119e31c380313603

Just most companies with a premine, DERO plans on using their premine for advertisement and development. The premine gets released at certain blockchain heights, so around December 2018, 19, 20, and 21. The premine FUD is petty weak.

When anyone tries to ask for anything of actual substance, you just get told you're a pajeet faggot. Either hodlers of other coins or scares or accumulators are doing their best so they can get more.

bump

i bought around 3000 a while ago. the devs seem impressive. i see no reason why it shouldn't reach 5 mil market cap next bull run.

this shit is only one exchange
fuck that
wake me up when it's on a real exchange like binance

COSS is also only on one exchange.

Your point?

There comes the ICOfag.
When it reaches Binance, will be too late for you.

Attached: images (4).png (241x209, 6K)

wow
shill much?

Not bad but why should anyone buy or use it?

It also has the worst name I've ever heard

Early mine + premine + daily Veeky Forums shills= no thanks

pajeet shill scam

no thx

That's like asking why anyone should buy or use 7-up when there are thousands of other soft drinks out there.

Your FUD is literally listed in the OP.

>daily Veeky Forums shills

If by "daily" you mean you hear about DERO maybe twice a day versus the THOUSANDS of Chainlink posts

Disgusting FUD, no effort, probably copied out of your notepad of FUD responses.

>b-but it gets shilled less than Chainlink
lmao. Kys, nobody is buying your bags.

wanted to post the ugly pajeets developer BUt NOT EVEN PICS OF THE TEAM THERE LMAO

What bags? DERO is at ground floor right now.

Better stop it. As I always say: Veeky Forums doesn't deserve to know about Dero (not yet). Let them regret after.

It's going to be so strange come January 2019 when I come to Veeky Forums and see Derolect threads saying "we told you so" while the rest of the board is flooded with pink wojaks and the DERO logo in the background

I bet all Dero needs is some good memes for Veeky Forums to like it

Oi ya fuckin dero. It's just not cricket if ya gonna smoke all my durries ya cunt.

Streuth

Yep checks out. As an Australian this name is shit.

>As an Australian

Well now I know why the FUD for this coin is so terrible.

Attached: twoguns.jpg (302x167, 9K)

These shitcoins spins offs of other shitcoins are too far removed from any unique value. That's why they don't take off.

"Oh hey guys look at this we just made an Ethereum version of Monero - buy please"

Too much competition. Too little innovation. Into the trash it goes.

I'm not saying it won't blow up next bubble but it will sure as shit go to 0 when the crypto bubble bursts all together.

DERO will be competitive to XMR one day, at 150$ per coin. No doubt. I FUD it all the time so I can accumulate, lol.

I haven't even looked at the tech. But the name doesn't do anything for me from a branding perspective due to Australian slang and my associations of it.

>Too much competition. Too little innovation. Into the trash it goes.

>I haven't even looked at the tech.

Attached: 1470094835688.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

I'm getting some bitcoin private feels from this thread kek

All I've said is the name is shit and you call me out for admitting I'm not looking at the tech?

All while you are shilling.

What's wrong user? Trying to flip dem bags?

Yeah, they really fucked up with the name... at least google to see associations before calling your project something.

Okay, so how is this better than Wanchain? A coin already on Binance, hence probably further along in development and that achieves the same thing but through ethereum so it's 2 levels closer to the tech than this 5th tier shitcoin spinoff?

Attached: Untitled.png (730x288, 20K)

Crypto isn't only economic it's tech too.

If you can't read a white paper or read source code of an opensource project : it's gambling, not investing.

Attached: 1520460693565.gif (800x792, 607K)

A coin already on Binance through funds obtained through its ICO. And no, it doesn't do the same thing as DERO. Actually read up about DERO first before thinking they're even remotely similar.

>white paper
github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/WhitePaper.md

>read source code
seeds.dero.io/alpha/

Wan Eng Dero repond to the same problem : Private Smart Contract, but the approach differs.

Eng, is build on Eth blockchain (PoW). (2 layers)
Wan is build on Eth-fork Blockchain (PoS) blockchain (2 layers)
Dero is a fork of CryptoNote with tons of new crypto technical features ( 1 layer )

ENG and WAN are Engeneer approach : tons of actuel tech brings together.

Dero approach : Totally new blockchain. (Samrt Contract will be transaprant totally or partialy)

This isn't source code but public alpha test of new deamon + wallet cli

That's the big difference DERO has over everyone else. Privacy through those other coins are passed on by a third-party while privacy for the smart contracts on DERO is going to be handled directly the blockchain itself. Of course, this is all highly technical, so it's no wonder it's flying right over Veeky Forums's head.

Yeah, the source code is out for the old wallet, but the source code for the updated Golang won't be released until it's out of alpha testing.

Yes, and you have an uphill battle getting people to leave ethereum for a private smart contract and use Dero when they could just implement Eng or Wan, no?

Ethereum already has the publicity and if anyone wants a private smart contract they would look for a way of doing it within ethereum is my assumption.

I'm not going to go buy a whole new operating system to run a piece of software. I'll just look for software that does the equivalent and runs on my current operating system.

Ethereum is build by a 21 years fresh student with a tons of security flaw.

Issue like integer overflow is still present, enjoy the next ICO you'll lose because of this.

Look at the marketcaps of ETH, ENG, WAN

Now, look at the marketcap of DERO

If ETH, ENG, and WAN were McDonald's, Burger King, and Hardee's, DERO is Wendy's

Some people will literally choose a place to get their meat fresh, never frozen, even if the taste is practically the same just by virtue alone. Even if DERO reaches half the marketcap of the lowest coin on that list (ENG), it would STILL be a massive moonshot.

lold at this pajeet coin

lold at your unoriginal one-liner