Watched that whale game today about 9000$ on bitfinex

watched that whale game today about 9000$ on bitfinex

as soon as it went over 9000$ the opposing side tried everything to get it below again.

why not let it go higher? what's the problem fags.

Attached: hklm.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk?sort=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, sometimes it's quite obvious how desperately whales dump their coin at a loss just to hinder certain flags from forming or to smash down through a psychological barrier again to get the market to dump out on their chests

you wouldn't want TA fags to FOMO in with all their might...

people could make some actual money, you know... we can't have that now, can we?

The problem is you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

This one goes in your butt.. this one goes in your mouth...
Oh wait... this one goes in your mouth and this in your butt.

Imagine you're a Bitcoin trader that missed out on all the gains from holding and instead made 30% in 2017 by day-trading Bitcoin after drawing lines on your charts.

You'd damn well turn into a perma-bear.

I don't know but if I ever see a bitcoin bear in the streets I'm going to gut him. I'm a Puerto Rican I don't play around.

Because there is still money to be made reselling BTC that was bought at ~7200s from a week ago, not to mention BTC bought cheaper than it currently is. Wall St, whales and market makers trigger crashes and sell-offs, spreading FUD and they rebuy cheaper from scared normies.

BTC is totally manipulated at this point. Price will be suppressed because (((they))) possibly don't want people to believe there is still an opportunity to get wealthier.

They make money betting on small volatility movements of BTC and got data of order books of exchanges - pretty much all the data regarding transfers. It's all calculated to take out vulnerable investors who have no risk management. And to stagnate growth, hence FUD in media and politics controlled by various entities.

So it's either that they're accumulating to make it even bigger, or accumulating to destroy it.

Check out this read: medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Kobayashi is dumping

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk?sort=0

Unless someone kills that retarded chink, we are going to 0.

Attached: 1507234813205.png (554x594, 294K)

/f1/ memed a death once

>why not let it go higher? what's the problem fags.

They sell like a fag, and their shits all retarded

How do guys like him stay alive?

Ridiculous how the entire market is held ransom by a few people. But I guess with the mtgox fallout it's a matter of getting through it and the market emerging healthier and more stable.

Good lick getting through 160k BTC market dump.

I dunno but he's probably gonna catch a case of surprise heart attack.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market

>The Bitcoin Whales: 1,000 People Who Own 40 Percent of the Market

Something to worry about. Or not, seems like most markets are similar.

I made a 20,000% gain margin trading bitcoin. Nice try to make yourself feel better fella. You don't even have an inkling of a clue as to how much money you can make trading, especially when you have a lot making it easy to tinker with it (using normal exchange trading options).

I really hate it when people don't understand the market and blame others for not making the right calls

You are a drooling retard.

Good read

wtf did I just read
It's just speculating on where the governments/banks will manipulate the market? And they think it's going to go to 1k btc because... some secret thing called "cartel" that's to be blamed for silver/gold?
How can verify any of this is true?

You know what, I keep reading how all this manipulation is to take out everyone that doesn't trade that have no "risk management" and I gotta wonder why is everyone telling me that?
How do I know they aren't the ones trying to manipulate me into playing the trading game and losing? Who the hell can time the big dips and big pumps with any level of accuracy and don't get wiped out from it?
What happens when these manipulators decide "hey we've got enough traders following what the TA chart guys laid out, now lets do the opposite and take all their money"?
I just want to make it so I can stop wagecucking, fuck this manipulation shit.

>whales dump their coins at a loss to prevent people from using TA from making money
imagine being so delusional you actually believe this

Attached: 1515094956839.png (817x443, 34K)

>whales dump their coins at a loss
You are retarded. They aren't dumping at a loss. Because they short with leverage right before they dump.
They actually earn way more money this way.