This is cancer

this is cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/M5OXLwwpvMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? I only get water. Do the sodas taste bad?

No, this is cancer.

Vanilla root beer and cherry vanilla Pibb/Dr. Pepper are good shit though

>not liking Lime Coke

What's your problem?

the water from these machines tastes really good for some reason. It's probably just that they have good filtration that's serviced regularly, but it could also be some coca-cola magic

fuck you, these are the best

>Pininfarina design
fuk u m8

holy shit you can still get vault in these? heading to my local bk to sample some again thanks op

Everything tastes funny out of these

>Fruit Punch Powerade runs out
>Suddenly all drinks that are red are unavailable

These things broke the illusion of choice for me

It's the greatest invention in fast food since fast food.

Used to work at a Wawa. Fuck these machines in the ass. They're always breaking down, switching flavors is a bitch. All the Sodas taste like shit.

>work at Taco Bell
>everyone asks for FUCKING POWERADE all the time because of these things

>waiting for fizz to go down so I can actually fill up my cup
>it goes back to the main screen while I'm waiting
REEEEEEEEEEEE

The only place on the west coast where you can get Peach Fanta is from these freestyle fuckers.

I seem to be the only one who drinks it, so that flavor is never out

peach sprite is my favorite
cherry vanilla dr pepper is a close second

There is no satisfaction to be had from these machines.

>no tactile buttons to push
>no clunk of a bottle being moved around
>no clang of a can being rolled around
>no whirring mechanisms hiding inside

There aren't even any cans or bottles or jugs of syrup. All of that is stored outside the machine. They could have placed the touch screen on a wall.

>They could have placed the touch screen on a wall.

But then it would be harder to get rid of if any of these chains want to switch to a Pepsi partnership.

Mah nigga
Lime coke is the dopest shit

>lunch rush
>waiting behind 5+ people to find their drinks and waiting for the machine to be ready for it takes as much as the entire lunch break itself

>go to another store with old multi dispenser fountain
>at the very biggest, only two person in the line and they fuck off the machine within seconds

oh and by the way, once one flavor is out, every brand of the drink is zipped out of it altogether. In other words, no vanilla coke means no vanilla anything else.

Fuck you. Raspberry vanilla coke is the fucking shit you fucking nigger

>no vanilla coke means no vanilla anything else.
That's because all the vanilla comes from one cartridge. I don't know why you would complain about this.

Lime coke tastes like a fucking diaper

I get Orange Coke
[spoiler]mfw phone tried to correct it to Orange Come[/spoiler]

>liking caca-culo
>endorsing outsourcing to china
>endorsing third world despotism in africa
>endorsing killing gays under sharia while bitching over NC bathroom law

Enjoy your bottled shit.

>take a mandatory 30-minute break on the job
>walk in and order at the counter in less than a minute
>get a cup to fill at the touchscreen soda fountain apparatus
>stupid son of a bitch in front of me takes five minutes to decide what the fuck he wants to get

>no satisfaction
>it literally creates a beverage designed by you, using an array of flavors you can't get bottled at the store

I like the touchscreens. We live in the future now, buttons are obsolete.

Peach lemonade, splash of strawberry, splash of sparkling water to cut through some of the sweetness and add a tiny bit of fizz...

Makes me cum everytime

Kill yourself nigger

Vanilla Lime Coke kicks my TITS

Fucking islamophobe

Lighting a candle for you, brethren.

It is not stored outside the machine. They have cartridges that are inside the machine itself so no it could not just be built as a touch screen on a wall. I know most people don't know this though. But it's true.

What do you mean, this kid is right. I'm sorry you can't take the truth about your favorite globalist products.

Going to have to try this. Sounds good when I read it in my head.

They need more responsive touch screens.

This is the kinda attitude school shooters in America have, if only they knew about where being nice gets you, eh.

Language!

Being nice gets you a goddamn drink and out of my fucking way. If you want to be an asshole and waste time at the machine then you deserve every malicious thought coming to you.

Maybe you should take your own little bagged lunch to work with you and a little can of diet caffeine free soda to drink while you eat your broccoli and carrots and PB&J sandwich and pudding snack. That way you don't have to deal with people on the outside at all.

This isn't a political discussion, faggot. No matter how hard you want it to be.
Also:
>not endorsing killing gays

hes autistic

EDGY

The have one at my local five guys and I make a cocktail of every drink. Amazing.

>killing gays is wrong

Hello /Reddit/

>killing gays is right

Hello /pol/

Nah, it's a vast improvement compared to pic related. 8 sodas < 25 sodas. I admit, it's not as fun as the older machines, but what can you do?
The dispensers in the Coke museum are still the best though, you can get Coke products from all around the world.

Pretty sure that up until ten years ago you could still get "New" Coke in the machines in the Atlanta bottling plant museum.

I didn't think that stuff was all the bad. It was a bad idea but it wasn't a horrible cola.

Peach mello yellow every time

As of like five years ago, yeah. None of the machines that I've tried around here has it anymore, though (they don't have Surge, either, despite being reintroduced).

>at Dairy Queen sucking on my weekly Dilly Bar
>they just installed one of these stupid machines
>this is the only drink dispenser in the restaurant now
>people spend like a minute each fucking around with the options
What's wrong with the classic dispenser with the flavor options that nearly every gas station has? That way multiple people could use it and the options are straight forward and not treated like a mobile app. Or have a separate flavor dispenser. These machines are so stupid. Maybe they made it inconvenient and time consuming on purpose so people don't drink as much.

the ones that are at wendys have an exclusive cream soda that tastes dope as fuck.

only annoying thing is when kids use these machines cause they take forever making their stupid 20 flavor concoctions.

also
>strawberry fanta ftw

I think there is a trade off to be had. I like the extra options of the freestyle machines, but for some reason the flavor is never as good as the machines with 8 flavors

The depressing explanation is that it probably has sugary soda residue mixed into it

>Be me
>Go to McDonalds
>Order a Big Mac meal
>Get my synthetic fructose syrup water from the juice machine
>Go to collect my meal
>Sorry Sir, the Big Mac machine is broken

2-3 people using a machine at once > 1 person using a machine at once.
People just getting their fucking soda and leaving > 1 person taking 10 minutes deciding what they want.

My local gas station has regular soda fountains with flavor dispenser buttons as well. You push a button and you get a shot of cherry, vanilla, whatever. So even THEY do the concept better than a fucking Freestyle machine does. All benefits and no drawbacks.

okay but it's really nice to be able to get carbonated water with no sweeteners or any of that bullshit out of a dispenser now

this shit saves my life on roadtrips, i can swing by a jack in the box and get a gigantic dasani sparkling on ice. fantastic.

>killing gays is wrong

Hello /WESTERN PIGS/

Did you guys know that your drink choice is recorded and sent back to Coca Cola corporate? It's how they're able to accurately track trends now. When a ton of people start drinking something like lemon coke, they'll ship it out and sell cans of it.

These machines always taste like ass

Coke from them is worse than regular fountain. Worse than can, plastic, & glass too

The only thing I really hate about these things is that I have to press the water button on the touchscreen TWICE. And it moves between presses. Terrible UX design.

These are awesome, you must be a Euro fag or a cuck

Fuck you where else am i supposed to get lime Fanta?

The only time I've been able to get diet grape soda is using these machines. So I'm happy when I see one.

I hate these things. They take too long. I just want to get a soda and go, not have to fuck around with a touchscreen. It's even worse if you get some indecisive or incompetent fuckwit ahead of you who either takes forever to choose something or can't figure out how it works.

>he doesn't drink orange Coke zero

Pros:
-Lots of variety
-a handful of drink combinations you can't anywhere else
-kinda fun to operate

Cons:
-everything comes from one nozzle, so flavors can be contaminated
-often weak on syrup, so drinks are often watered down
-often have lines, because old people and children can't understand them
-they break down more often than your standard drink dispensers

aside from say flavored rootbeer or lemonades, they kinda suck.

but you shouldn't be drinking soda anyways :^)

>not mixing every single option

Huh, I never thought about the mixing possibilities that these machines presented. Need to try this shit next time I get shanghaied at the mall.

>>>/elementary school/

vine.co/v/M5OXLwwpvMQ

>Did you guys know that your drink choice is recorded and sent back to Coca Cola corporate? It's how they're able to accurately track trends now. When a ton of people start drinking something like lemon coke, they'll ship it out and sell cans of it.
And how is this a bad thing? I for one welcome our panopticon future

Tilt your cup while you pour, fizz faggot.

>drinking the carbonated jew
>ever

I love these things although the touchscreen is really shitty

Vanilla Coke mixed with vanilla Mug's is my favorite

>not liking peach sprite

Ok? Real time supply and demand data seems like a good thing.