It's all in the bread

It's all in the bread.

>eating carbs

>hating life

What's all in the bread?

Well, this is what was inside, but what I meant was that the quality of a sandwich is all in the bread.

>it's all in the bread

Bullshit.

kek

Looks good - what is it, a meatball sandwich with some cheese?

Yeah. Local place. I will say this is the widest meatball sub I've ever seen. That bread was as wide as my hand, spread out.

>cheese not melted

poor form

Sometimes you don't want the sandwich toasted. This bread, for example, was already very crusty; toasting the sandwich would have provided an unpleasant experience.

I want cheese melted on my balls though

That sounds like it would hurt.

Pfft don't be crude

A sandwich dummy. Its one of the main reasons cheesesteaks are so shitty outside of the Philly area despite it being such a "simple" recipe

What Subway is this OP? I've never seen bread like that before

All my daily calories and barely and vitamins or minerals all in one nice package. Thanks op

>all it is, is bread

Ftfy OP

>It's all in the bread

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I couldn't just sit down and eat a plain loaf of bread

fucking pussy

But plenty of protein in the meat. Take some vitamin supplements with this and you're good to go.

m8 I wouldn't wipe my dogs arse with that bread

>not a single vegetable

what is wrong with americans?

>vegetables
faggot

>your gay if you dont want to be constipated
wew

To be fair, there's a hefty amount of tomato sauce inside that sandwich.

I doubt that sandwiche has 150 grams of protein.

So, fruit juice then.

Why do you space your text like a fucking faggot?

Are you feeling okay?

or Reddit are probably more your speed, bitchboy.

not user but you need to calm the fuck down

Fuck off, retard.

try not having baby hands cuck. massive hand master race here.

>less than 200g brotein a day
>ever

Never gonna make it breh.

dude, you're pretty rude

you should calm down and use your inside voice

>Eating huge fatty meals with no fibre

I already made it.

holy fuck, eat shit and die

You got ladies hands, spike, those are your mothers hands

I made my wife a huge mess of philly style beef for sandwich lunches and she asked me to get some better bread for it to go on. I'm thinking hoagie buns but what's a good brand? I would buy bakery but it'll get moldy before she uses it all I need preservatives god dammit

What? Just buy them bulk? Then you choose how many you want, or freeze them. Bread freezes pretty well.

>not wanting to take gigantic sludgy shits

where is that bread from OP?

underrated post

Freeze some of it for later?

pretty good m8

what kind of ding dongs are literally ordering meatbal subs

It looks really good to me right now but why is there so much cheese on it? That's like half in inch thick of cheese and so much so that it didn't melt. If it had melted it would have made such a nicer photo for it. I still would like it though as is.

Lots of people. I like the one at Firehouse Subs. It's great.

The bread's pretty crusty as it is. Toasting that to melt the cheese would probably make everything too brittle and crunchy. I guess you could toast the meatballs and cheese separately, but that would be a mess to try to get into the bread afterwards.