What's the best brand of pickles?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2011/07/taste-test-what-are-the-best-pickles.html
shoprite.com/pd/Boars-Head/Kosher-Dill-Whole-Pickles/26-fl-oz/042421064872/
amazon.com/Bubbies-Pickles-Bread-Butter-33/dp/B00119Q2DI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dickle

Claussen has the best overall product line

Kroger's zesty pickles are fucking awesome, though.

Yea I usually go for claussen but I was at target and the best they had was vlasic, which are ok but not as good as claussen

I really love pickles, I've eaten like 5 today.

Claussens leave all the other pickles in the dust.

Buc-ees Habenero pickles are God tier.

mclures.

Warsaw Falcon
They went under in the late 80's/early 90's and my sandwiches have been sub-par pieces of shit since.

claussen no doubt

I like B&G's brine/spice mix a lot, but the actual pickles are among the worst. Never quite crunchy enough. Still, the brine makes for the best pickle backs of mass produced pickles.

Efko

Mt. Olive

Are homemade pickles better than store bought ?

HOMEMADE YOU FUCKERS
After that comes Bubbies and then Famous Daves Devil Spit

Anything that isn't Claussen isn't a pickle.

Take the claussen out of your ass and try and think clearly

Hipster style aside, Brooklyn Brine does a good job. Unfortunately expensive if you can't pick up (i.e. live in NY/NJ/CT) but it's the only store bought I do.

if youre good at making pickles.

Claussen has best pickle for eating
Vlasic has best pickle juice for drinking

OP, both America's Test Kitchen/Cook's Illustrated & Serious Eats' roundup taste tests put Boar's Head as the top ranked Kosher dill variety and ATK cited Bubbies as the best Bread & Butter kind. I've had neither since Mt. Olive is all I've ever known but I defer to their judgement.
seriouseats.com/2011/07/taste-test-what-are-the-best-pickles.html

shoprite.com/pd/Boars-Head/Kosher-Dill-Whole-Pickles/26-fl-oz/042421064872/
amazon.com/Bubbies-Pickles-Bread-Butter-33/dp/B00119Q2DI/

I can only eat claussen pickles, all other brands lack the crunch I so desperately seek

for me it's wickles

claussen shills please go

Fact:
4 out of 5 People who dont like claussens pickles prefer to have a limp salty dick in there mouth.

What did he mean by this?

This brand sold at Trader Joes is the best I've bought from a grocery store. Of course at regular stores I go with Claussen or whatever other refrigerated pickles.

Vlasic is barely more expensive than store brands where I live and their dill spears compare to mid-tier deli standard