Order dinner for pick up

>order dinner for pick up
>no one will ever know I'm going to eat it alone

always order enough for 3 or 4 people. make a lot of comments about how my girlfriend loves this stuff so much.

eat half, get up to pee, catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror in the bathroom, throw the rest of the food away.

>Veeky Forums

what the fuck is up with this picture?

I just order for two and eat it all myself. Alone...

what should i order cu/ck/s?

>order extra large Papa John's pizza with cookie and bread sticks
>eat all of it in one night alone

When they see your fat ugly body, they can guess it's just for you

>order chinese food take out
>gives me 4 fortune cookies and sets of cutlery
>its all for myself

>order embarassingly large amount of food for just myself
>if I call I act like there are other people around me when I call "haha hold on guys" "does anyone need napkins?"
>delivery driver arrives I act like there are other people in the room just out of sight

Whats yur height/weight?

Why, though?! Those people don't give a fuck if you're with other people or not. As long as you pay and are polite (read not acting like a dick or shitstain) they forget what you even look like as soon as you walk out the door. Or shut your door, in the case of delivery drivers.

They work in the service industry, so they talk to hundreds of people a day. Believe me, they don't remember or care about inconsequential shit like who's got people at home and who doesn't.

However, because they do interact with so many people, they do pick up on which ones act weird/out of the ordinary and recognize how they're trying to fake something. You really don't give them enough credit for going through as much human interaction as they do, and they probably pick up on subtle clues/overemphasis on your parts. Which does set you apart and make them remember you/judge you/talk about you when you leave.

>"It's that guy with fake friends/fake family/fake gf..."

Tl;dr you're probably drawing more attention to yourself by trying to fake a lie.

It's called livin large and steppin easy.

>only ordering one extra large

it's a joke you fag jesus

my cock is 8 inches long

my cock is 8 inches long

This is truth.

>order chinese for two
>pay delivery girl
>ask her if she would like to hang out and eat with me
>no
>next time ordering chinese i find out im banned
Fuck this life

Honestly, being here, neither of those sounded absurd-enough to be unbelievable or like a joke. Which one is your joke? Or is it both?

>Which one is your joke? Or is it both?

honestly I'm just calling it a joke to make me feel better about my life

She was working for one thing. For two, you probably came off as desperate and more than a little creepy. Typically you don't invite random people to eat and hang out with you, and never women.

>go into restaurant to pickup food
>feel like everyone is staring at me because they know I'm all alone
>cringe on the bus ride home with food in my lap

How did i become so pathetic?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there real social network sites on the internet where you can interact with real people? It might not always work, but you'd at least have a dialogue going for awhile, no?

Shut up

I turn the tv on loud and put it on sports so it looks like everyone else is too glued to the tv to get the food.

>driver asks me how the game is going
>i have no idea because i just put in on espn 20 seconds ago
>he laughs when i say i don't like sports
>i pay
>i tip well
>i go sit on my bed, eating my 3 person meal alone

>tfw I deliver chinese
>tfw no one ever asks me to hang out and eat with them

It's because you're a dude.

Don't worry, someone will be desperate enough someday.

Order food. Get food. Eat food.
Never even think shit what others may think!
Im a big guy.. "oh, look, Pablo is thinking bad of me"
Not gonna happen.

I don't know if it's some type of autism, some type of narcissism, or a symptom of literally being raised in a cult, but I have never NOT worried about what other people think of me.