Why are the best foods so unhealthy?

why are the best foods so unhealthy?

Define whats healthy and whats unhealthy.

Because you're fat and you ate too much sugar your entire life. My favorite foods are healthy as fuck.

healthy = vegetables
unhealthy = any food with more than moderate amount of fats or carbs.

big black cock and your bull's shit don't count as foods, dickhead

I don't eat sugar - well not sweets. I am referring to meats, cheese, breads, hams, duck, fried dishes and so on. These are unhealthy in more than moderate amounts, yet they are delicious.

Then we have a problem. Im 6'1, 240lbs. If i went on an all vegetable diet i would struggle to meet requirements, i would start losing my muscle and i would feel sluggish and weak within a few days.

Doesnt sound very healthy too me.
I eat big macs when i bulk and still eat them when i cut, just less, more than moderate amount of fat and carbs you say? Like that matters what matters is meeting calorie requirements and not going over, There are not two macro nutrients that by magic turn you fat because you ate something with a higher ratio of carbs or FAT to everything else.

>what matters is meeting calorie requirements and not going over,

not really. if you hit you macros with big macs then you are greatly missing the nutrients, flavenoids, antioxidants and other healthy shit that is in vegetables and fruits.

you should be eating 8-10 servings of vegetables a day.

The dietary physician who Bill Clinton consulted (Dean Ornish) recommends a near 90% diet of vegetables (arguing that you can still hit your macros from it e.g., foods like spinach are higher in protein per pound than steak).

I didnt say I eat no vegetables, Im a sane person so i dont restrict myself from any foods just because of some 50yr old propaganda is what i ment.

I eat what i want(aslong as i hit my macros) and lift, being healthy is easy.

Also veg doesnt contain complete proteins.

yeah but who the fuck would only eat 1 vegetable

you fucking autist

Bill Clinton looks pretty frail these days, I wouldn't copy whatever fad diet he's on.

>Also veg doesnt contain complete proteins.

quinoa and buckwheat are both plant-based whole proteins. you can also supplement with whey protein.

Someone who isnt autistic with a plateful of vegetables and no meat.

he has had 3 heart surgeries (the first one was when he was 59). according to his medical records his heart is healthier now than it was a decade ago.

I'm a Trump supporter

you dont need meat you dense cunt.

4 bean salad with quinoa on the side and a glass of whey protein shake.

that's an example of complete protein plant-based meal.

with that grasp of nutrition, it's no wonder that you're fat and unhealthy.

>you dont need meat
>dense

Look friend, you may enjoy eating beans and rice everyday to get ya prots but some of us live on planet earth and not 'hurr meat is murder' fantasy land, meat is fucking delicious and packed with complete proteins so i dont have to go out of my way doing mental acrobatics to put together a plate of rice and beans and vegetables where the proteins all complement each other because im a prissy faggot.

Meat is delicious and it is far from unhealthy, unhealthy is a buzzword used to keep fattys thinking that its the foods fault they ate too much.

I am OP.

I agree with you that meat is delicious. And I eat it. However, the science is that meat poses more of a health risk to you than vegetables.

Hence my OP; the terrible situation in which the best foods are unhealthy.

Because the best tasting foods are full of fats and sugars and oils, the best things to keep a caveman alive through a long period without decent food. Our brains know we don't need it in this day and age, but our bodies are still screaming "What if there's nothing but grass and pondscum to eat for the next week MOAR DONUTS NAO!"

>i dont have to go out of my way doing mental acrobatics to put together a plate of rice and beans and vegetables
Mental acrobatics?! learn some recipes, user

Oh look another paleo retard

>avocados are not healthy

yes, there are some exceptions, but we cannot live indefinitely on those exceptions.

Health was a mistake.

So you support getting raped in the ass by Wall Street and all his CEO friends?

They also taste like shit.

Sweet potatoes. The perfect vegetable that tastes amazing but is one of the best for you unlike a regular potato. Don't even have to dress it up unless you want, and its versatile if you do.

Why do they let women with daddy issues on Veeky Forums?

He's probably too dumb to understand what you are insinuating. stupid drumpfkins