Veeky Forums I need your help really badly

Veeky Forums I need your help really badly.

I have a bunch of Dill. I need to eat like half this bottle right now. (or a quarter if half isn't possible)

What dish can I make and throw a bunch of dill in, that wont taste like shit?

Thank ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2015/04/how-to-make-gravlax-cured-salmon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys have got to help me. I don't know who else to turn to!

pickles

But for real, you got any fruit? Just make a massive smoothie with all the fruit you have and it shouldn't taste too much

Anything Russian or Greek.

What about these? Could I throw it in either of these? Would I die? Would I start spewing up chunks? Would it taste amazing?
What foods are Russian foods? (besides potatoes)

Forgot the picture because i'm a sorry sack of shit

Yea, I could see it working with the left one. Spinach, parmesan and dill don't sound too bad together. Bourbon and dill on the other hand, I'd rather stay away.

why do you need to eat so much dill?

a large batch of tar tar sauce? Gravlax?

I don't know, man. It didn't start out like this. I had the best of intentions, in the beginning. But then I sort of got mixed up with some of the wrong people. Next thing I knew, I was in way over my head.

I hope you're right about this.

To increase the chance of success, I added some other ingredients.

Get a cucumber. Chop that shit up into cubes, then get some crushed walnuts, throw that shit in. Mince garlic and throw that shit in. Throw half that bottle of Dill in. Now get a bottle of plain kefir, shake and pour it all in. Mix and you got tarator. Good Balkan cold soup/

this is fucking horrifying

No but seriously, why do you feel like you have to eat all of the dill?

I disagree. I've nearly finished, and i'm beginning to feel much better. Thank you. I think you all have saved my life.

...almost finished.

Make a big pot of borscht.

You will probably need more dill though. That jar says there are only 2 bunches inside but I usually use around 3.

Devoured that shit like a beast. Thanks guys. Thread has reached its natural conclusion, please close.

If I gave you the truth, you'd call me a liar and would refuse to believe. So I choose not to share the truth. What's the point, when you'd never believe me?

So you're saying the truth is you started this thread to get internet points on a Bulgarian horse farming forum?

>If I gave you the truth, you'd call me a liar and would refuse to believe. So I choose not to share the truth. What's the point, when you'd never believe me?
I've done some dumb shit for stupid reasons.

Whether any of us believe you or not is irrelevant; I'm still curious.

yeah spill the beans op

Why ya eatin so much dilly op

simmer it with butter in a skillet and mix with cream cheese and mayonaiise and put it on bread, crackers, celery.

Salmon baked in butter with lemon juice and dill.

gravlax uses a lot of dill

seriouseats.com/2015/04/how-to-make-gravlax-cured-salmon.html

Guy some economical farm raised salmon.