Your Mission

Make Golden Corral lose as much money as possible by filling the box with expensive food.

What do you take?

take my business else where.

im a depressed alcoholic and even i wouldn't sink to going to golden corral

I feel bad for Jeff Foxworthy.

He should fire his agent.

>be Canadian
>no idea what Golden Corral is
>search on Google
>get these news stories at the top

Seems like one of those sad buffet chains.

it's telling a story from beginning to end

It's a buffet with good buffet food that food snobs trashtalk as if nobody but them knows it's a goddamn buffet, and nobody is going in there expecting gourmet.

It's a gross, depressing place. Sure, you can get a wide selection of food for cheap, but it's all very cheap food. Also you can't trust people/children not to put their dirty hands on everything.

Where the hell do you people live? I've never had a bad experience with my golden corral in my life

they closed down all but one in my area years ago, and the grossest mother fuckers go to it. only been there twice with my old man but it was more than enough to make me never go again

Not meaning to hijack but any Melbfags here been to the Golden Pheasant in Reservoir/Preston?

Yes i go there all the time for shrimp on the barbie

Fuck you man I know you're not Aussie

The real question is, where do you live that you believe any experience at a garbage trough buffet would be good?

What are you talking about their shrimp on the barbie is heaps good

what

he's made a fucking fortune pandering to white trash dipshits

why would he stop

Dem snobs trashtalkin da Golden Corral but they don't know nuthin bout no good eatin ah hurr hurr hurrrrrr

Do they do it by weight for the box? Or is it "Pay for the box, fill it up as much as you can so that it can at least close" ?

Dude, I've had buffets at strip clubs that fucking blew golden corral away. You're one of those sad smelly fucks that only eats nuggers covered in queso at buffets. kys :)

>calls someone else a sad smelly fuck
>eats at a strip club

top heh

the latter