I CAN'T FUCKING STOP

I CAN'T FUCKING STOP

who is this semen demon

I've only seen tacos like that at one other place: In-A-Tub, in Kansas City. I think they're called that because the tacos are tried in a tub of oil. Also, they use powdered cheese.

Looks like fried pig skin that's been marinating in diarrhea for a year

its catfood with wet cabbage but they put crack in it so I can't stop eating them

>powdered cheese

jesus titty-fucking christ why

I don't know. It's Middle America. You figure it out. They're good, though.

>2 tacos for $1.29 where I live

Dropped

You could ween yourself off of 'em by eating burger king tacos.

As a Kansas Citian, in-a-tub is god-teir.

>Jack in the crack tacos

Bretty damn great while drunk

Why does Jack have all the best food, anons?

GOAT curly fries
GOAT burgers
GOAT breakfast all day

they even have cheesecake

I used to eat these things while drunk all the time. I stopped when I woke up one morning and realized my dog wouldn't even eat them.

You must have a good one near you, lucky duck. They can be very inconsistent. But when they're good, they're gooood. Can't beat a sourdough jack when it's fresh made and handled with a little care.

Frying the whole taco is nice, but American cheese in a taco is kind of disgusting

It's part of the appeal. It's probably dogmeat too but it's great for drunken late nights.

We haven't had those in Utah for years. I could live off of those tacos

The crack is their hotsauce. It's not great on its own but together with all the other garbage in the taco something magical happens.

Whats that cheese mixed with? It can't be completely dry it would be inedible. Like eating raw flour.

>when the gooeys grease shell with jagged dehydrated crust crystal is on the edge stick out of the masticated taco mush and slice your throat as it slides down your cheeks and throat making you bleed like a woman

Back in 2010 my coworkers and I would pool our money for lunch and I would go buy 40 tacos for $20. I felt bad doing from the drive through the first time so after that I would go inside and sit down while they fried 40 fucking tacos.

I imagine it would naturally mix with the grease of the taco as you ground it to mush in your eat-hole

'round here we just call you kansas city faggots.

not all powders behave the same, just look at cheeto spice, that's not like flour.

so like...how are you supposed to eat tacos anyway?, everytime i do i fuck up and get sauce all over either my hands or my shirt

with a fork and knife you rube

Dude......you're going to hurt yourself. Just STOP IT.

When I was a kid, and Taco Bell introduced me to the concept of a soft taco, my little kid mind thought it nothing short of revolutionary.

Good grief I miss those. There are no Jack-In-The-Boxes around here. There's a place in a ghetto old mill town near me that has similar ones, but I don't want to go there today. Maybe tomorrow. I'll be nearby.

You have to keep them partly in the wrapper if they have one. Just edge it out a bit more with each bite. If no wrapper use a napkin or cover your shirt with a handkerchief.

It's sort of like that cheap, shitty Parmesan you dump on your sketty.

This is the only fast food chain I wish was near me. I fucking love their shitty tacos and that sourdough melt thing.
Wait, Whataburger and The Hat get honorable mentions as well.

Make fresh tacos yourself with good ingredients and you will realize you've been eating dog shit all this time. It should kill the urge.

No one goes to jack in the box for an authentic taco