Running to McDonalds, what do you guys want?

Running to McDonalds, what do you guys want?

>bacon
>not sausage
Fag

mcgangbang. or a big mac with mcchickens instead of beef patties.

20 nuggets
hand full of each sauce
2 mc doubles
mc chicken
no drink

My wife back...

i'm still looking for m-my son, i left him at the buffet... could you go look?

*smack*

#1 no cheese with a diet coke

looking for my wifes son, his name is Saul.
come back saul, i did not mean to upset you

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

For me?
It's the McChicken.

20 piece hashbrowns all fresh please

I'll have some french fried, sweer potato and chicken nugger please.

Mango smoothie

You should try putting a mcchicken inside a double quarter pounder. I call it the mcfattygangbang. It's a lot better if you get Big Mac sauce on the mcchicken instead of mcchicken sauce.

why not just go the extra step and shove a ton of fries in the middle instead of the big macs middle bread

You should try putting a mcchicken inside your wifes son

I don't actually eat McDonald's, I just want someone to eat a mcfattygangbang and post results...

My wife's son beat me up pretty badly last time I tried to put something in his ass, I'm not making that mistake again!

My wife's son is a top and very adamant about it too. FeelsGayMan

Is your wife's boyfriend also a top? Mine is...

>I just want someone to eat a mcfattygangbang
guy you responded to here. we're talking about putting an entire mcchicken between the two patties of a double quarter pounder, right? i've been drinking...

Samesies

my wifes bull DeShaun makes me bring him to popeyes,

Yup, instead of the junior chicken between the patties of a Mcdouble

2 big macs
Medium fries
Medium Hi-C
Medium chocolate shake

Junior chicken? what country are you from? never heard of that in america.

Isn't a jr chicken at freckle bitches?

>we're talking about putting an entire mcchicken between the two patties of a double quarter pounder,
no we are talking about putting mcchicken in my wifes son

#2, 25 McChickens, and a McDouble ... that's for more than one ... and I'll take my self-respect if you see it.

oh, I was thinking of putting one inside a double quarter pounder, then putting that inside me.

thats sick. wtf is your problem?

you cant read? it says right there.

Canada. We have the mcchicken and the junior chicken. Junior chicken costs the same as a mcdouble

Alright you hoser, I found some dr. oetker pizza in burger land. Am I in for some disappointment?

omg thats so crude, stop. omg weirdo
get a load of this creepo

They make my favorite frozen pizzas

13 cookies
pineapple mango smoothie

Maybe I should of got more then.. they were only 2 dollary doos each!

Nothing, I don't eat processed poison.

They do make a solid frozen pizza. I like the rising crust kind. If I have thin crust pizza, I want it to be fresh.

just had a big mac but i seent they got the grand mac there now 860 calories

Substitute drink for a cup of coffee w/ one cream and no sugar.

grand mac is a mess. it's better to just get two big macs.

Just get me a mcdouble a bacon mcdouble a jr chicken a jr bacon ranch chicken and a large diet coke.

Right in the feels user.

DQP4ME

Quarter Pounder
Medium fries
Large Hi-C
Apple pie

Make sure there are no pickles in the burger

2 Double Cheeseburgrs, a McChicken, and a large fry.

I'll take one McChicken, please. And don't forget to ball it up!

The reformed pulp of a trillion chickens. I mean a 10 piece McTendies.

I just want you to come back, dad. We all miss you.

Get me a McRide!

43 chicken nuggets

A double whooper please.

Sounds more like "raping a feminist burger"

McGriddle meal, no cheese. Coffee. Thanks, m8

These babies

for me, its the mc chicken, the best fast food sandwich.

so mcdonalds is that countries jack in the box?

I dunno, I have no idea what Jack-in-the-box is. That picture is only a seasonal menu though. Winter = high-calorie burgers.

chicken biscuit, sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle, and a hashbrown

3 sausage burrito's with mild sauce, 2 hash browns and a medium ice coffee with cream & 2 sugars. $8 ought to cover it.

Can confirm Polish McDodo's is pretty high-tier.

What do you think of Sphinx senpai?

no idea what language that is but that burger on the very left looks pretty delish.
I wish american mcdonalds would do shit like that.

spicy chicken sammy with cheese, a mcdouble and fries

S H A M R O C K

Maestro burger with old amsterdammer cheese, and boeren friet, a McKroket and a raspberry Frappé pls

4me it is DQPWC, HFF & a ICCC

Two freshly made filet-o-fish sandwiches, with a full slice of cheese on each. I'm coming with you, so we can pull over immediately and I can enjoy them at their best.

what was the name of the orange and purple halloween shake they used to have

They aren't half bad when they are made fresh.

>Full slice of cheese on each

Congratulations on not being a filthy cuckold.

>half slice of cheese

Anyone who orders that sandwich the way it comes is a degenerate cuck. Either demand the full slice you deserve or have them omit the cheese entirely.

They actually are surprisingly decent fish filets, if convenience or necessity sends me to McDicks, I usually get one of them.

A plain quarter pounder i guess. fries and rootbeer please.

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese,two number 9's, a number 9 large, and a large soda

tell your story to ghost

God dammit smoke why the fuck do I hang out with you

I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease; make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.

no pickles

chicken selects

Kys

a #1 with orange juice and two breakfast burritos

and hopefully a place to go shit after about 20 minutes

this to be quite honest family

2 hash browns and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. Everytime.

NUGGS

I don't know, are there any food places between here and there?

Same thing I always get, double big mac meal no pickles, large fries and a drink with a junior chicken and bacon mcdouble (also no pickles) on the side

bring me back a new life

a hot little tranny or trap to suck me off and i maybe have a cheeky suck on her too

are you uncle lenny?

Come on user, you gotta show her boy who's boss or you'll never be the McMan of The House. No bottom is a McMan of The House.

Also, get me a saimin, op. I realize you have to go all the way to Hawaii for it but I also realize that I hate you.

My nigga

IF YOU WANT WACKARNOLDS YOU GOTS TO GO THROUGH ME

YA CUT OFF

my dignity

Kek

Serious question guys, im about to get some mcdonalds, what should i get? Will post results.

Ketchup sandwich

Fucking hell. Anyone else? leaving in 10

Quarter pounder, medium fry and a Shamrock Shake (if they don't have it yet, a chocolate shake will do). Thanks OP

Filet-O-Fish.

Do it. If you haven't had one before, you'll be in heaven. Also get extra mayonnaise packets for your fries.