So do I not have to wait in line anymore...

So do I not have to wait in line anymore? There is always a big line at my mcdonalds but no line at these things what are they for? i'm too nervous to test them i have autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dpU3I1SlaQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You order your food using the touchscreen, it prints out a little ticket with what you ordered, you hand it to the cashier and then you wait.

>You order your food using the touchscreen, it prints out a little ticket with what you ordered, you hand it to the cashier and then you wait.
What's the point of the ticket? why doesn't it just send the order to the kitchen over a network?

>expecting amerifats to have any competence or innovation

>touch to start
>tap burgers
>pick burger
>do you want to make it a combo?
>please customize your burger with + or - to subtract ingredients
>do you want to make it a large combo for only x.xx more?
>what kind of soda do you want?
>do you want to try our new XXXXXXXX??? it's only $X.XX
>do you want to donate to ronalds mcshithouse charity with your order???
>ok please insert credit card
>please wait
>card accepted
>please remove car-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

as opposed to
>can i get a mchicken thanks

the one I used at heathrow does what you said. it just prints a receipt and you pick your food up at a dif counter. no human interaction

>he doesn't order mcchickens by belting out a hearty
FOR ME IT'S THE MCCHICKEN, THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH

youtu.be/dpU3I1SlaQY

>ingenico

hoo boy, enjoy your daily crashes and no customer support, mcdonalds

we had ordered 70 units at my company and they sent them to us without the software keys installed. Thanks for the $800 paper weights guys!
fucking retards

The point is that they're helping ADA(deaf) people; and it's a transitional period which means they're in a middle of getting everyone used to new technology. It's not yet ready because of people like OP. They will get rid of the clerk if they can get away with it. Majority of the customer dissatisfaction comes from shitty cashier work ethics.

>what are they for

it literally says it in big bold letters you frigglefrack

Shouldn't autists be the first to embrace these though? I know I would.

I used to work at a small credit processing company and i6550's were the fucking bane of our existence
Massive piles of shit
You can cause them to go into factory reset just by pressing the back, cancel, and 5 keys all at once.

If you pay credit/debit it does send the order to the kitchen

I thought people with autism preferred machines to people.

The fuck are you playing at?

The problem is not the efficiency of the waitstaff; it's the customers that pull into the drive-through lane and have no idea of what they want to order. Fast food restaurants should start charging people for time spent in the drive-through lane to discourage this kind of behavior.

She got a double McSpicy with extra cheese and a coke?!
Fuck I'd have so much anal with that chick.

>They will get rid of the clerk if they can get away with it

unlikely; excessive lines is one of the largest causes of lost potential customers. more ways to order = shorters lines, less people avoiding the busy store, and more potential profits.

Post your face when McDonald's raises food prices to pay for kiosks that don't earn a wage , this is mine

bourgeoisie management detected

As the drive thru lord, I say this is a novel idea!

We must implement this in my kingdom immediately! Huzzah!

They do, the ticket is just to prove which order is yours

One of the McDonalds near me has table service for the touchscreens.

You select the area you'll be sitting in when you order, then just put the receipt on the table and they bring to over to you - very little human interaction