Why do we do this to ourselves?

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

speak for yourself

To fill the tum tum in a sloppy delicious way

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen a worse post on this fucked forum. If I see you even reply to your shitty ass "grand Mac" thread, I'll fucking hack you up and dump you out in the back of your shitty McDonald's restaurant.

If I saw you in real life on the streets (and trust me I could spot your dumb ass), I would slap my car into 5th gear and run your bitchass over and record the whole thing to send to your family. This post is fucked up and you know it yet you posted anyway!

Why do you even post here? You have no useful input to this thread even though you started it, fuckin dumbass. GOD YOU ARE ctUALLY INSUFFRRAVBLE aS A HUMAN BEING LOSE INTRRNET ACCESS IMMEDIATELY AND LIGHT YOUR EYES ON FIRE

Sure, bud. Did good on spelling today.
Want a cookie?

Calm down lad. Might I suggest you a delicious McChicken? The hot, perfectly cooked and seasoned breaded chicken patty, the cool fresh and crisp shredded lettuce. The perfect sized dollop of tangy and creamy McChicken sauce all sandwiched between a warm soft hamburger bun. My friend I tell you, it is the greatest fast food sandwich.

You sound like a big guy

Holy shit is that sceak

Nice samefag

Not him

what's wrong with his nipples?

I don't. I try to, but the only time I will eat that shit is when I'm too drunk to drive, and they won't serve me when I walk through the drive thru. I literally just got back. Fucking faggots...

>we
We don't, you fat fucks do.

Haven't had fast shit in over a year, since getting married. You're a nonbinary Amerilard so you'll never know what real food is.

alright youtube
the lamestream culinary legacy industry is collapsing before our very eyes.
thats about all
peace out

Learn to cook.

it used to be a woman

while i sort of agree with you "organic" is a fucking meme at this point

Can you bring me in the loop?

Fast food is nice once in a while, just eliminate the soda, that's the most unhealty shit in the picture desu

looks like a blurry burger to me senpai

get out newfags

Find me some food that is inorganic.

Just learn to teach your kids about greek yogurt.
Shit's tasty with the right stuff.

B A S E D S T Y X

For you

Salt rocks.

>tfw you can't give your kids a wide variety of food
>it absolutely has to be either rice cakes and spinach or big macs and fries
It's a shame. Sometimes I crave a good salad but then I remember I had a burger once.