Is there anything that I could eat to not make me hungry at the end of the day? I'm 6'2 170 pounds...

Is there anything that I could eat to not make me hungry at the end of the day? I'm 6'2 170 pounds, and I eat about 2250-2500 calories a day. Today I ate oatmeal with cheese (about 70 grams of cheese and 50 grams of oatmeal, 500 calories together), about 7 dried figs (I factor it into about 250 calories, given the rounding down I did for some of these other measurements), a spoonful of peanut butter (about 250 calories), two tortilla shells in a toaster oven (about 250 calories), a can of black beans and cheese (I forget the grams, but it's 800 calories altogether), a spoon full of peanut butter (about 250 calories).

This is just the diet I ate today. I still feel fucking hungry and I don't know why. I ate plenty of fat, protein, complex carbohydrates. I ate an enormous load of vegetables yesterday and am out of that stuff and need to go to the grocery store tomorrow. Usually I eat a banana and peanut butter with my oatmeal in the morning, but I was out of bananas. I also eat a lot of kale, ginger root, tumeric root, garlic, kale, spinach, salmon, low fat greek yogurt, cocao nibs, sweet potato (this is a huge staple of my diet), and probably a couple other things I forget, not to mention the stuff I mentioned I ate today.

So considering this is my diet, why the fuck do I still feel hungry at the end of the day?

I forgot to mention, I ate a sweet potato with a spoon full of ground cocoa nibs.

If you live an active lifestyle, you need more calories. 2250 calories is nothing if you do any kind of non-sedentary work or vigorous play.

I don't do much. I haven't gone out much because it's wretched outside.

Raw veggies. Carrots, broccoli, cucumber, cauliflower, celery if you can manage to choke down that awful shit...

I can't eat veges raw, I have to cook them. I do have some frozen vegetables which I could very well be eating.

i eat pickles late in the day. some places have really spicy ones that aren't sweetened. they are great.

stop eating so much cheese, though.

If you want to feel as full ass possible then eat less fat, it contains twice the calories per gram compared to protein and carbohydrates.

Chicken, potatoes, vegetables and some full wheat bread will keep you full longer.

>stop eating so much cheese, though.
why?

Ah, good advice. Thanks.

Because then you will actually shit like a normal person?

Eat less often. Google intermittent fasting. And ignore this idiot:

Can we have sex? I want to be greeted by your man juice filling my mouth every morning and night.

I usually eat all my food between breakfast and 12pm to be honest. I can't stand trying to space out all of my meals. I prefer two big meals as opposed to a bunch of little ones.

That's good. If you're getting hungry at the end of the day just push that window back a few hours.

Yes........ ignore the "idiot" who said the sensible correct thing.

Idiot

look into "glycemic index"

peanut butter and figs, flour tortillas probably send it skyrocketing

can I get the short explanation of it?

They are whole wheat tortillas, just saying.

>a spoonful of peanut butter (about 250 calories

what. it's like half that

I would either drink more water, eat more whole wheat rice, or more baked chicken. Eating more meat will especially make you feel more full.

A calorie deficit is like training, it's going to suck at first and then you will get better. Learn to associate hunger with getting closer to your goal and accurately track your calories to give you peace of mind that you aren't starving yourself it is just your body adjusting to change.

Why the fuck are you focused on not gaining weight? You need to eat more and start lifting. If you aren't leaving humanity behind, humanity is leaving you behind...

You said kale twice

Without knowing what you do for a living and for fun, how the fuck are we supposed to know if 2500 calories is right? I'm 30 pounds less than you and 2500 is my maintenance. Then again most people are not as active as me.

Wrong
Fat is more satieting, you need some of it. Protein is also gives more satiety than carbs
This can vary with genetics

meat

I lost about 8 pounds last month. I lead a mostly sedentary lifestyle with some light biking to the stores seeing I don't have a car (not a necessity in my country of residence). I mostly eat the same thing every day now:

Start with a 350 cal breakfast consisting a sandwich with either chicken or turkey fillet spiced up with some low cal hot sauce.

At around 2 or 3 pm I eat some 300 cal of lunch - mostly raw veggies or the same as breakfest. As long as it contains some form of protein it's fine.

For dinner I eat about 600 cal of high protein veggies and some starches (potato or rice) and finish it off with about 120 to 200 grams of meat fried in the pan with some butter or olive oil.

That's about 1200 cals so I can drink some low cal drinks and a random snack here and there to get to 1500 to 1600 cals a day. I try to eat dinner as late as possible; preferably around 7:30 or 8:30 pm. I'm gonna continue doing this for the next month and see hoe much I drop this time around.

Sounds like you went berrypicking between yoga sessions. Eat some steak and potatoes for Christ's sake

>hey guys am I a guy? I'm a guy, right? steak! camping! rrrawwr!
Why do people with gender identity disorder love this board so much?

>Is there anything that I could eat to not make me hungry at the end of the day?

stop eating fat, only stuff your face with complex carbs from whole grain bread, beans, and low/non fat dairy etc. fat will make you hungry. carbs will fill you up and give you lots and lots of usable energy.

I take big spoon fulls.

fat has been proven to not be as satiating,
give it a google mate and look for scientific sources not keto bitches talking

What the fuck are you even talking about? He listed a diet of rabbit food and I explained that's probably why he is hungry.

I googled the opposite thing and found scientific sources which also confirm my bias. Now I can stop considering all possibilities and rest easy knowing I was right all along! Yay for logical errors!

If you're a man, you're probably not eating enough protein. How many grams per day are you eating? Probably need to cut down on some carbs, balance the difference in calories with protein. Give it a shot.

Why don't you eat a vegetable

Put half of that spoonful on 3 rice cakes. Drink more water.

vegetables are hard to prepare. I had some frozen vegetables I microwaved in a paper towel, and then I sliced up about a third of a bulb of garlic and roasted it on the stove and mixed it with some greek yogurt. It was great. Would have that same dish again.

are you very lean and not put on ever weight as fat? if so you are probably just burning the energy very quickly so you need to eat more to replace it.
I have thisbody type and am always hungry, which is annoying since I don't have the money to constantly eat.
maybe you should try to put your body in the ketosis state, therefore using the fat you consume as energy which you will have an abundance of and never use fast enough.

if you want an in depth explanation you should listen to Joe rogan's podcast with the guy guy that has been researching diets for years. he is currently doing keto and says he doesn't get hungry much any more, and others say that they sometimes have to make an active effort to eat because they don't feel like they need to.

>joe rogan
>keto
The only way to make this any more cancerous is to add a Tim Ferriss quote

you think Joe is cancerous? wow you can't be a reasonable human being.

Will too much fat in your diet make you fat, if you eat like OP?

bump for this question.