Döner

Done correctly, döner kebab is the best fastfood.
In some homemade pitabread, lettuce, tomato, onions, some chili and sour cream dressing.
Could eat that shit everyday.

Yuropoors are so fucking impoverished it's really sad.

its called a gyro

calling it a doner kebab is dirty muslim tier

it makes me cringe

Agreed. There's no best anything done by a Muslim.

Greek, Turkey.. same shit, nignogs of Europeland.

the local gyros restaurant gives you free fries and drink if you get the pork one instead of lamb or chicken. why would they do that? the first time I went I thought it was because their pork tornado was about to expire and they wanted to get rid of it, but they still had the special when I went back a month later.

>calling it other name than muslim suddenly makes it non-muslim

that's why we're taking over soon. we have the best food and we are fucking your women the best. you will just have to deal with it, cuck boy.

"It's called a gyro, you retard"
"No, you're pronouncing it wrong, ratard, it's like 'eeuro' retard lmao"

Once you lazy debt-making oliveniggers figure out how to spell that food correctly I'll agree to speak with you.

Usually it's the way it's prepared. Worked with a Muslim before and he refused to wash his hands before working. He didn't last long as he would always chew on his fingernails. They have some pretty unhygienic standards.

>sour cream dressing.

Nah dude.
You build a THICC garlic sauce by souring condensed milk

>Go to kebab shop
>'Yes can I have a gyro?'
>'A what?'
>'A gyro'
>'Uhhh sorry we only sell kebabs here'
>'Yes, that's what I said a gyro, 1 please'
>'So you want a kebab?'
>'I don't call them kebabs it makes me cringe'

Yeah, wasnt to sure 'bout the dressing.
Yours sound freaky awesome.
But we really need recipie

Fucking Canadians.

Maybe, but the Salafis will fuck you in turn. Like they are already doing in every Sunni shithole. Have fun pretending to do salat all day every day or get beat up by the religious police.

I'll just keep enjoying my uncut cock and keep my head down.

Regular version:
2/3 Cup Evaporated milk
2/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Vinegar
1/2 tsp or more Garlic Powder

Mix dry ingredients into milk vigorously, then gently stir in vinegar until just combined.
Let set in refrigerator for one hour
Overmixing the vinegar will result in thinner sauce

THICC version:
2/3 Cup Condensed Milk
1/4 Cup Vinegar
1/2 tsp or more Garlic Powder

Same as above except stirring vinegar in will require much more vigor, overmixing will not harm the end sauce

>You build a THICC garlic sauce by souring condensed milk
So in the North, they use this stuff to make a pseudo-buttermilk/crème fraîche for savory dishes, and to the South they use this stuff to make pseudo-caramel/butterscotch for desserts.

What is it with this continent and this stuff?

Turns out getting fresh milk to the colonies was kind of hard and shelf stable milks like condensed, evaporated and powdered were a necessity for much of the Americas seeing as how it took a while for electric refrigeration to be a thing.

>2/3 Cup Sugar

Condensed milk is already sweet as hell, isn't this going a bit overboard?

Look again
That recipe calls for Evaporated milk, which is unsweetened.

Thank you, kind sir.
Something to work with.

döner is great but i really dont like giving money to the turks.

What the fuck