Enlightenment

More whales buying in, get with the program. 99eth buy in this morning

Attached: 272po9.jpg (500x701, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmoon.io/
powhmex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh and btw dmoon.io/ will be the first P3D compliant crypto game, aka dapp if ya prefer

Attached: dmoon-logo.png (960x540, 458K)

Looks pretty cool, is the contract secure?

Missed divs from 99ETH? B O G G E D

Attached: 1hr.png (1378x461, 63K)

It feels so long ago when I bought in

Attached: 26pwvx.jpg (600x471, 56K)

Does that mean it is at ATH? whens a good time to get some , in your opinion.

your call, but chech the chart -ttps://www.powhchart.com/#powh3d , doesn't look like it will stop skyrocketing anytime soon ... and even if it went down ... it would mean more dividends ... so ...

Attached: 272qdn.jpg (500x381, 41K)

Nuff said

Attached: image.jpg (300x400, 38K)

Don't cry anons, you aren't left behind yet

Attached: 272ri4.jpg (423x600, 59K)

i can smell the disgusting curry spice from here.

I love the taste of your tears user, yum

>tears
but i'm not the one desperately trying to make money of smelly indian ponzi schemes user :^)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PoWH3D. The concept is extremely complex, and without a solid grasp of theoretical solidity most of the variables will go over a typical brainlet's head. There’s also P3D_Bot's memeatic outlook, which is deftly woven into the smart contract and front-end; his personal philosophy draws heavily from Carlos Matos' conference speech, for instance. The shills understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the multi-dimensional nature of the humour and economical model, to realise that it's not just one overblown meme- it say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who have not invested in PoWH3D truly ARE pajeets- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Mantso's existential catchphrase “We now have a minimalist exchange API to be used in whichever application you desire to create.”, which itself is a cryptic reference to John McAfee's, 'The Secret of the Yamas: A Spiritual Guide to Yoga'. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated pajeets scratching their heads in confusion as Mantso and P3D_Bot's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a PoWH3D tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 P3D tokens of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>hugs
It's OK dude, I'll wave at you from the moon

the level of samefagging in this thread...dont buy his bags anons

Only a desperate slav would buy into this multi marketing scam

>Activated reverse pajeet psyops

Says the user probably invested in tron / useless shit coins

Attached: dmoon-logo-PD-incoming-D2-WM.png (960x540, 481K)

Don't forget the futures market! Yes, we now have futures on p3d! powhmex.com/