Veganism

any other Vegans here absolutely hate animals?

as far as i understand all vegans are in denial, they try to push the ethical argument in spite of all evidence suggesting that the majority of humans have no ethical values, and that any that are in place are worthless delusional fantasies.

the only reason to be Vegan is the health benefits, which is one very fucking big reason and it's why i'm doing it.

>the only reason to be Vegan is the health benefits, which is one very fucking big reason and it's why i'm doing it.
lol fatty

>start thread about essentially nothing except to announce you're a vegan

No one fucking cares.

t. skinny heart diseased faggot

being vegan is definately bad for your health long term though, as is eating nothing but meat.

Literally too much of anything is harmful so it's not really a good argument.

that was literally the opposite of what i said though.

>HEY LOOK AT ME I'M A VEGAN ! HEY LISTEN ! VEGAAAAAAAAAAAAN HERE

Shut the fuck up faggot

So does swallowing hot man loads not count as meat? I'm sure you've sucked back more than your fair share, faggot.

Most vegans i know are asshole misanthropes

Sure, there's loads of health benefits to never eating chicken and fish, right?

There are no health benefits to a vegan diet.

the benefits are not poisoning yourself with meat dairy and eggs

This is the reason everyone hates vegans

One of the reasons. They are also hated for the same reason religious fanatics are hated: blatant hypocrisy.

of course vegans hate animals. that's why we don't eat them!

This. In fact there are some potentially serious negative consequences to vegan diets.

Also generally being giant hipster douches

you are actively denying reality
remove yourself from the gene pool
when you dont know how to plan a diet properly and rely on mummy to microwave your milk :^)
are trump supporters hipsters?

>Are Trump supporters hipsters
You could be litterally Hitler for all I care, if you're a vegan, you're a hipster faggot.

you are retarded, the only absent nutrient is vitamin b12 which we take by supplement. fruit/veg/grains literally have everything else that you need YES INCLUDING PROTEIN

You seem upset. Why are you upset? You are upset by someone else's choices and that's pretty fucking gay.

Oh man! It's almost like he's responding to a certain someone who started the thread who is also upset by someone else's choices!

>Responding to a thread made by an assfaggot trying to attentionwhore is getting upset.

Neck yourself. This is a board about food. Vegan shit isnt food, it's pure, unalterated shit.

you know nothing
just scared of changing yourself so taking it out on others

Why would I be scared you assblasted faggot ? My cousin is a vegan, my mother used to be a vegetarian. I've tried enough vegan """"food"""" to know it is disgusting shit, only eaten by trend following faggot hipsters and Twitter dwelling attention whores. Eat a steak, cocksucker

meant for